What's new

ACE Seeds 2015 - 10th anniversary

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Here are some new pictures of Panama Haze looking about halfway done:

picture.php

picture.php

Every once in a while, I smell something really really nice in the room with my grow cabinet. I think it is this. Thanks Dubi! Keep on Keeping on...
:tiphat:

Best,

ThaiBliss

420cloud

gold buds

gold buds

That looks like the real deal haze thai, I see what looks like to me is the mexican sativa in that haze line comes thru with the skunk #1 , Looks like the same pheno ,, Great indoor buds , great job , thats worth keeping and breeding it with a good indica something new , Thats a beautiful sativa Even see the the gold buds as well , Im not sure but if you look hard enough

Last edited:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
congrats Ace crew.
You've made the growers job MUCH easier with all the hard work that y'all put in....
Many people overlook all the time and effort that goes into working pure sativas.

Heres to (at least) ten more years!

keep on keepin on.

and, thank you.

-cap

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
congrats Ace! IMO u guys are the best breeders in the game right now. i have yet to smoke anything from u all that was not top shelf smoke! i appreciate everthing that u guys do!!

S

Stonyherbs

I recently ordered seeds from Ace as well. I have asked questions and gotten prompt reply. Customer service at ACE is #1 for sure. It actually took longer for my payment to get to them then it took for my order to get to me. I have another order on way. Looking forward to a Great Year running ACE genetics!
Thanks to Dubi and all the crew at ACE for your hard work! :tiphat:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here are some new pictures of Panama Haze looking about halfway done.

Every once in a while, I smell something really really nice in the room with my grow cabinet. I think it is this. Thanks Dubi! Keep on Keeping on...

Best,

ThaiBliss

Really beautiful ThaiBliss :)

This are the kind of flowering traits that i like to see in a Haze x Panama cross.

New Panama Haze has been released just a few months ago, so i guess we will need to wait a fewmonths before have more feedback from the growers, your pics are much appreciated.
Hope you are enjoying there with your sativas!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Poppin these for ur anniversary. .. original oth... think they from 05-06 along with some of ur newest breeders packs...

Wow stoney917,

This is one of the very first Oldtimer's Haze lines releases more than 7 years ago, it was a purple haze mother pollinated by a green haze male. Hope they still germinate, thanks for bringing nice memories :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We are deeply thankful for all your good wishes and feedback. :huggg:

Your positive comments really motivates us to keep working hard and to improve all we can :yes:

Have a great weekend! :tiphat:

Dr.King

Veteran
Really beautiful ThaiBliss :)

This are the kind of flowering traits that i like to see in a Haze x Panama cross.

New Panama Haze has been released just a few months ago, so i guess we will need to wait a fewmonths before have more feedback from the growers, your pics are much appreciated.
Hope you are enjoying there with your sativas!

Running that Panama Haze atm, also running Zamaldelica :biggrin:. No doubt Panama Haze takes atleast 16 weeks maybe 18 in 12/12. Better off switching to tropical lighting, 11/13 or 10/14 the last 4-8 weeks. Also about to run Purple Haze x Malawi, Golden Tiger and some Tikal. Trying to grab some last remaining Double Thai for my outdoor season next year to grow trees. Was hoping I could find some of Ace's Thai Stick but that looks to be all out everywhere. Hope I can grab some from Gypsy before I can't find them!

Hey Dubi if you have any frozen stock of Thai Stick or Double Thai please message me and I would be happy to grab them :tiphat:.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dr.King,

After your experience with straight Oldtimer's Haze, i'm very curious to know your opinion about our new Haze hybrids and the other sativas :)

Best wishes!

waveguide

Veteran
well you lucked out :D

i love ace.. only had a mix pack myself but watched you do good for everyone (including "the people i care about") for a long time and only wish you well.

my mix pack was a bit aged and i've only gotten two to pop.. both were similar, nondescript males, leaves about the same shape as bogglegum.. pinnate, not really wide or narrow..

so i've only seen their expression in various crosses, which has been quite broad. one i call "photo of the month" after it won for it's giant and abundant trichomes crossed with c99. second run on those genetics forthcoming. good sativa leaners, probably guawi from period.

some of them have had skinny inflorescences, and i'd posted a picture of one last year, but someone removed it. i got pissed off and decided to reveg and grow it out again, but nature has crapped on my plan and heat retarded the growth to where it's not worth anything.

the pistils are super skinny and elongated, quite freakish, never seen anything like it. so not a big yield, but in my tiny ass micro it was worth the space to reveg because it had a superb peach flavour that was coincidentally mellow and creamy... like an american trope.

not a pretty looking plant, but a pretty awesome plant, guess you lucked out as i won't be able to "embarass" you with my unusual find... it'll just be the usual fat, rockin ace genetics...

in other words, i was never trying to bust your balls with it. and i'm not an american, stop that!

"POTM" (acemix x c99)
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Real nice waveguide :yummy:

ACE Mix seeds are cheap, but we put lots of great quality genetics inside of every pack. Glad you found interesting traits, the c99 cross looks top notch!

Thnaks a lot for sharing your experience. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
For the ACE's family .... a bit of our favourite parental plants from previous years, Malawi, Panama, Zamaldelica, Kali China, Bangi Haze ... 25 days in flowering from clone.

Attachments

• Sativas early flowering.jpg
    Sativas early flowering.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 22

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
3 weeks later ... one of this beautiful ACE sativa gardens is almost done, 18th October.

Attachments

• Vista general 18 Octubre 2015.jpg
    Vista general 18 Octubre 2015.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 24

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We are close to 2016!

Don't miss the chance to get our great limited editions and our special freebie promotions from this year in our 10th anniversary!

http://aceseeds.org/limitededitions.php

Back to the Congo standard -> Last packs available.
Haze x Kali China feminized -> In stock.
Malawi x PCK feminized -> Out of stock.
PCK x Kali China feminized -> Last packs available.
Zamal Hash feminized -> Last packs available.
Bubba Kush x HashPlant feminized -> Out of stock.

Special freebie promotions for our 10th anniversary:
http://aceseeds.org/freeseeds.php

Space Toker

Veteran
Ugh I wanted to take advantage of the promotion but don't live in the right place and another Spanish source does not offer the same deal.

Latest posts

Latest posts