What's new

ACE Seeds 2015 - 10th anniversary

Limeygreen

Veteran
Here's to another many decades of great work, keep it up and I look forward to what you will come up with next, the Ethiopian sounds very interesting and I will keep an eye out for this one.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Congrats on 10 years Dubi, looking forward to many more years of unbeatable genetics. :tiphat:

2000pm

Congrats dubi, that KCxOE was my favorite of 2014 hands down. Looking forward to more ACE in the future.

back to the congo project , limited release

back to the congo project , limited release

Thanks alot Dubi and the rest of the ACE team for helping
Get my limited release back to the Congo out there to the
Community, you guys are a great inspiration and if it wasn't for
Genetic preservationists like yourselves the canna world would
Be a very boring place indeed.
Much appreciated
Richard Williams Jr, sr

Firstly, I would like to thank all the growers that supported our 2014 limited editions: Fatty Bubba, Green Haze Malawi, Nepal Jam x Kali China, Congo x Kali China, Rotten Panda, Kali China x Orient Express .... they are all out of stock right now.

For 2015 we still offer a few previous limited editions like Zamal Hash, Bubba Kush x HashPlant, Malawi x PCK, PCK x Kali China and Haze x Kali China. We are also helping richardwilliams to distribute his new Deep Congo release: Back to the Congo. All of them in very limited stock.

We have produced many new interesting hybrids lately using our best elite parental plants. We are at the moment testing them and the best ones will be released in the second half of the year.

Happy anniversary ace team!

As a newer grower, I've not had a chance to grow your genetics until recently. Just popped my first malawi about a week ago and I am very excited to see the end product (in the not so near future). I have heard nothing but good comments about , not only your genetics, but also the company in general.

Looking forward to trying more of your selections in the comming years.

Ohh...and dubi....I frequently see your posts here on icmag in the threads of people growing your genetics. Always helping the growers achieve their goals. Freely giving tips that you've experienced with the strains. Talking with the growers teaching and I'm sure learning as well. Just want to thank you for being an ACTIVE member here in the community. So many other companies would just "take the money and run" but you come in and make sure your products are working for the growers. Thanks dubi!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ordered these just before you started offering the breeder packs, but was interested in knowing is this a breeders pack? Or I just didn't get the packaging with my order for it to be stealth?
picture.php

Just got 20 out of 20 germination on the Malawi. Woohoo!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Happy Birthday ACE Seeds :woohoo:

Finally, but not less important. We are offering Breeder's Packs for the first time. Some of our catalog strains have been worked for many generations in the past decade, and as many growers experienced, this highly worked inbred lines can be used by others in their own breeding projects with great success.

That's why we are starting to offer the best lines from our best parental plants, so other growers can access to the best and widest genetic diversity from our best highly worked strains.

Malawi, Panama, PCK and Tikal are the first Breeder's Packs to be released, and a few more will be released in the future.

Usually breeders and seed banks don't share this kind of breeding stock (for several reasons). I think we are one of the first seedbanks to offer our best breeding lines to the public, it's our small contribution for the future.

What an amazing offer dubi :) Thank you so much for doing this!

So i get this right, you guys celebrate birthday and we get the presents?

Awesome!!! :D

B

Baron Greenback

@yourcorpse - those aren't the breeder's packaging, that is a folded piece of card with a plastic tube with the seeds in. It's nice handwriting on the bags though isn't it? :)
Congratulations to Ace seeds, 10 years of providing exquisite genetics, long may it continue. Along with cannabiogen they really are keeping rare genetics going - very much looking forward to trying some of the new crosses.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@yourcorpse - those aren't the breeder's packaging, that is a folded piece of card with a plastic tube with the seeds in. It's nice handwriting on the bags though isn't it? :)
That's what i thought but i had to ask anyhow. actually there isn't any card or tube. just a folded bag taped. don't really care though, I'm more interested in the genetics inside the bag.

B

Baron Greenback

As you say, it's the genetics inside and you've got some goodies there. That Malawi is lethal (in a good way), lasts for hours and is just so moreish.
Good luck with the grow.

S

scai

Congratulations Ace....yummy... Need to email Dubi for what I'm aiming for ;)

soopy

Veteran
Congrats guys, putting out world-class weed.....with class! I thoroughly enjoyed my Zamaldelica and will grow some more lines in the future.

Respect.

GoldenTiger

What is the reason for the change in Sativa/Indica classifications? I noticed Nepal Jam and Bangi Haze went from pure sativa to 70/30. Has the Nepalese been classiffied as an Indica?

M

miris

what Ive grown the nepalese phenos were more indicoid than man expect from pure sativa...but what is ridiculous is 67 % sativa / 33 % indica by back to the congo :D

ps what about some taskenti / haze or zamal cross, did you made something like that? maybe if there will be too much afghan in the future :O

also by erdpurt is notice Not recommended for indoor growing. its good to see, Ive had once also very bad experience with the erdbeer pheno indoor , it lacked power (outdoor was little bit better)

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Corpsy did those Malawi sprout yet?

I just ordered 2 packs I hope they make it!

Should be some interesting crosses to be made.

Stay safe
BM

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, 100% on all my ace seeds. 20/20 Malawi and 6/6 tikal.
Hope you get yours soon.