What's new

ACE Seeds 2015 - 10th anniversary

No mention of the Jamaican connection via nep-jam for Ace seeds?

I had a couple of purple PCK I grew at 52° N and they had great mould resistance and could've gone until it snowed I bet. I saved some pollen from a beastly smelly purple dude.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thaibliss,

Your Green Haze x Panama Elite is perfect!

Have you tried the Panama Haze -- or is it the same line?

Hi Claude Hopper,

Panama Haze feminized release contains both Purple Haze 23 x Panama elite F10 and Green Haze 19 x Panama elite F10 too.

ThaiBliss requested the Green Haze Panama F1 so this is the one we sent to him. Unless you request a concrete line when placing an order at our website, you will receive a mix of both F1s in your Panama Haze pack.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Hi Claude Hopper,

Panama Haze feminized release contains both Purple Haze 23 x Panama elite F10 and Green Haze 19 x Panama elite F10 too.

ThaiBliss requested the Green Haze Panama F1 so this is the one we sent to him. Unless you request a concrete line when placing an order at our website, you will receive a mix of both F1s in your Panama Haze pack.

Dubi,

Thanks for the information. It is cool that Ace acomodates people so much. I am very happy with both lines in the mix. I've really been enjoying the variety (My Kali China and Bubba Hash just went into the flower tent today) Happy...happy...happy

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful New Killer Malawis flboy,

It's a pleasure to see growers growing the lines from the new Breeders Packs outdoors this season. Was the standard or feminized line ? Please, keep us updated!

MountZionCollec

Malawi pheno #1 5' (1.5meters) tall

Malawi pheno #2 5' (1.5 meters tall)

Zamal hash 4.2' (1.25meters)

All transplanted 3.5 weeks ago at less than 1' tall so the Malawis are growing over 1' in height/width per week.

Our rotten pandas started out amazing but then just stopped growing and started looking less healthy so we ended up not putting any out in the garden.

We will be taking clones on both Malawis and will get a full cannabinoid-terpinoid profiling this fall/winter on at least one and will post the results.

B

blue_tick

dubi I have the fem breeders pack. can't wait to get them up next time. quick question dubi I have the guatamala reg. seeds I was thinking of a cross with the fruity and the purple Malawi with the guat. male . any input ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MountZionCollec,

Beautiful plants and growing style :) They cannot be happier!
I'm sorry to hear that the Rotten Pandas didn't work so well,
here in our climate they performed great, reacting very well to new transplants,
they were huge yielders with huge outdoor vigour and real high quality flowers.

Wish you the best with the Malawis and Zamal HashPlant!
It will be a pleasure to follow your progresses.

Kind regards!

justabluez

Veteran
Hello Dubi,

Will ACE be releasing any NEW lines or NEW Limited Edition Lines any time soon? I would love to see ACE bring back that (Vietmam Black X Thai) or a straight Vietnam Black.!!

No matter what ACE comes up with NEXT, I'm sure it will be TOP SHELF!!!
Keep up the Good Work!!!

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I'm growing Panama Haze (Green). It is in a small 3' x 3' foot cabinet crammed in with 2 other long flowering Sativas. Despite it's earlier short stature compared to the other Sativas, it had a big stretch phase at the start of flowering and almost took over the whole cabinet:

picture.php

The buds are developing at an accelerated rate and if I had to guess now, will be done long before the others. I thought the Green Old Timers Haze would slow it down, but now I think not:

picture.php

I can already see resins developing, and although it is very early, I think I can detect some coloration to the buds. You really can't see it from the photos yet. I may be a bit premature in how much I have reduced the nitrogen fertilizer, so I might dose it up a tiny bit.

picture.php

This is going to be very interesting to see how this progresses. I still love the aroma this is giving off. It has strong competition with the Jamaican Ganja that is in there with it. The Panama Haze aroma stirs up memories of weed I was smoking in the early 70s. I'm aching to try this stuff.
:biggrin:

ThaiBliss

Zomboy

Veteran
I recently placed an order on Ace's website and i must say they have some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. They went above and beyond to make sure i had a positive experience. They responded to emails extremely fast and went the extra mile to make sure i received my order. I would recommend them to anyone.

gorilla ganja

I recently placed an order on Ace's website and i must say they have some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. They went above and beyond to make sure i had a positive experience. They responded to emails extremely fast and went the extra mile to make sure i received my order. I would recommend them to anyone.

+1

justabluez

Veteran

+2

MadMac

far beyond driven...
+3

ha and be careful they will come down by time to control your grow and if you mess it up you will never again get seeds from them! :greenstars:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Poppin these for ur anniversary. .. original oth... think they from 05-06 along with some of ur newest breeders packs...

Attachments

• CAM00613.jpg
    CAM00613.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 21

Dr.King

Veteran
Poppin these for ur anniversary. .. original oth... think they from 05-06 along with some of ur newest breeders packs...

You will be really happy with the outcome. The two Oldtimer's Hazes I did are my holy grails. To bad I wasn't keeping clones back then but I am now taking clones of each just to make sure. She went 24 weeks total. 11 weeks 12/12 then 8 weeks 11/13, had to lower to 10/14 for the last 5 weeks to get her to finish nicely. Over 4 oz's for straight 12/12 no veg 1.5 gallons, she got big for no veg. Good luck on your journey, hope she is as special to you as she was to me :biggrin:.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Thanks for the info... i cant tune my room down.. got lots of other shit goin with it n cant make that type of adjustment for 2 lights... but got a few other ideas to put her to bed an hr or 2 earlier. ...