What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Sativas own Old Toker

Old Toker

Day 78 of 12/12. Couple of pics of the Panama Hazes......still lots of white pistils. One pic of the Golden Tiger wall.:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20170520_210610.jpg
    IMG_20170520_210610.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20170520_210734.jpg
    IMG_20170520_210734.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20170520_210750.jpg
    IMG_20170520_210750.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 11

gorilla ganja

ya no doubt. You've got some real beautiful plants finishing up there.
I don't know how much you consume but you should be set for awhile.
Just imagine how nice they would be if you actually knew what you were doing.:biggrin:

I think you pushed the tent to the max, don't think you could fit any more bud in there. good job my friend.

Peace GG

Old Toker

I think you pushed the tent to the max, don't think you could fit any more bud in there. good job my friend.
Thank you GG!:tiphat:Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I don't consume much at all. 2-3 oz a year would probably satisfy my needs. If I had a better personality.....I might have some friends to share with.....but alas it's only me. Might be able to find a veterans group to share with....if I can figure out how to minimize that risk.
Thanks again for the compliment.....but I still have a way to go.....especially with those PHs. I'm thinking 16-18 weeks....maybe longer. My wife is just going to be delighted when I'm air conditioning the garage in July and the outside temps are 95f+ everyday. :)

Old Toker

The greatest shots you have "presented" us with so far!
Thank you Orfeas! :tiphat: Taking them in the dark right before lights on seems to help the quality of the pics. Wish I had a macro feature on my phone camera but evidently that's not something that is included with the Pixel XL.

orfeas

Veteran
Thank you Orfeas! :tiphat: Taking them in the dark right before lights on seems to help the quality of the pics. Wish I had a macro feature on my phone camera but evidently that's not something that is included with the Pixel XL.

Despite the high quality of tweaked HD pics, I still find them rather deceptive as to what they plants really look like... :)

:tiphat:Orfeas

Borderliner

Thank you GG!:tiphat:Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I don't consume much at all. 2-3 oz a year would probably satisfy my needs. If I had a better personality.....I might have some friends to share with.....but alas it's only me. Might be able to find a veterans group to share with....if I can figure out how to minimize that risk.
:)

OT, before started smoking sativas consumed about 1/2 oz mo. much less now since this harvest. I'm looking for my better personality as well. :dance013:

deepwaterdude

Whewee, I think I'd garden sitting down too when confronted with that wall of bud! You got the outdoor yield I was going for;)

Sad there aren't some folks around you can share the bounty with... at the rate you're overgrowing yourself, you're going to have to make a provision for it in your will;) There are threads by State on IC somewhere. You might check 'em out, see if there aren't more like minded folk around than you think;)

Old Toker

OT, before started smoking sativas consumed about 1/2 oz mo...
1/2 oz x 12 = 6 ozs per year
.. much less now since this harvest.
So you're probably now down to my meager levels.....and I could be wrong about my consumption. Maybe with a few different eating/vaping strain choices I would be forced to "up" my game and consume 4 or even 5 ozs a year. And what if something in my life really stressed me and I had to upwardly adjust my consumption to deal with it? Or if I couldn't find anyone to share my bounty with and I was looking at the possibility of a lot of great quality smoke going "bad"? If I actually harvest all these plants, I'm not sure whether I can continue to commit to 2-3 ozs a year. :)
I'm looking for my better personality as well.
If you can't find it you can always post on an anonymous pot growers forum. Brother....I can assure you from first hand experience...the standards are not too high. :tiphat:

Old Toker

Whewee, I think I'd garden sitting down too when confronted with that wall of bud!
Thank you sir!:tiphat:
You got the outdoor yield I was going for
Welllllll....we both know it wasn't by design. What's the saying about how even a blind squirrel will occasionally find a nut? IF I actually do get a decent harvest it will be primarily because of Ace genetics, blind luck, and help from fellow forum members like you. Not actually you.....just other members on this forum...like you....but with more knowledge. :biggrin:
Sad there aren't some folks around you can share the bounty with...
Kind of sad....but not too much. Mostly it's because I recently relocated someplace where we didn't have family and friends. So it's a double edge sword....on one hand there isn't a large group friends to do friend sh*t like sharing some smoke with.....on the other hand there isn't a large group friends that know you're growing. And I have to say this is my favorite house and best location that I've ever lived at...and I've lived a LOT of places in the US. I really like it here......and I can GROW!:dance013:
.. at the rate you're overgrowing yourself, you're going to have to make a provision for it in your will..
I've actually thought about this. NO not the will thing....but if something happened to me what would my wife do with a tent full of flowering plants and all the related accessories? She has never even tried pot (is also subject to regular drug tests) and knows almost nothing about how my amateur grow system works. Recently laid out a plan with her about how to tear it down and get rid of everything. I can tell you THAT discussion is sobering. If you are prone to paranoia.....don't ever sit down and figure out step-by-step how to completely eliminate your indoor grow. Of course I've always had a plan on what to do if I had an hour.....or day and had to get rid of all my pot, butter, cookies, plants and seeds.....but never thought about how to get rid of ALL of it. Somehow.....I've managed to collect a lot of stuff. :)
There are threads by State on IC somewhere. You might check 'em out, see if there aren't more like minded folk around than you think
Thank you....I'll check it out. :tiphat:

Old Toker

Despite the high quality of tweaked HD pics, I still find them rather deceptive as to what they plants really look like...
Admittedly my photography skills are as amateurish as my growing skills. Is there a specific photo that you'd like me to take? :tiphat:

Borderliner

1/2 oz x 12 = 6 ozs per yearSo you're probably now down to my meager levels.....
If you can't find it you can always post on an anonymous pot growers forum. Brother....I can assure you from first hand experience...the standards are not too high. :tiphat:

OT may well reach your level if try hard.:) Seriously, am consuming less not by design but just get my butt kicked when smoke too much.

Well actually trying to raise my standards by realizing when someone is trying to get my goat, flaming trolling, and giving some thought to what I'm posting. Tend to say exactly what I'm thinking and while that works pretty good for me in person in print doesn't come across the same.:tiphat:

Old Toker

Seriously, am consuming less not by design but just get my butt kicked when smoke too much.
Yah... I'm in a similar situation.
Well actually trying to raise my standards by realizing when someone is trying to get my goat, flaming trolling, and giving some thought to what I'm posting.
Hope you don't think that about me. If so....my bad....no harm intended. :tiphat:
Tend to say exactly what I'm thinking and while that works pretty good for me in person in print doesn't come across the same.
I'm perfectly OK with straight talk....so at least in my screwey thread ....bring it. Not sure you can always expect a serious response from me....but my intentions are good.....usually. :tiphat:

Borderliner

Yah... I'm in a similar situation.
Hope you don't think that about me. If so....my bad....no harm intended. :tiphat:I'm perfectly OK with straight talk....so at least in my screwey thread ....bring it. Not sure you can always expect a serious response from me....but my intentions are good.....usually. :tiphat:

OT no sir do not think that about you. I enjoy reading your tread and in spite of your claims to the contrary you look anything but a beginner grower.:)

Got worked up on another matter today, new drone, suppose to be one of the better ones and now find out how their support service is lacking. My bad for lack of due diligence before the sale. If still have soar taste in my mouth tomorrow might see about a return.:tiphat:

Old Toker

OT no sir do not think that about you. I enjoy reading your tread and in spite of your claims to the contrary you look anything but a beginner grower.
Glad to hear it. I know my humor can sometimes be a little dry. :)
Got worked up on another matter today, new drone, suppose to be one of the better ones and now find out how their support service is lacking.
I hate this kind of sh*t. You pay good money and all you expect is a decent product with reasonable customer service. Nothing like THAT feeling when you have to decide whether you've made a mistake and gotten screwed. Good luck man!:tiphat:

Old Toker

Another PH pic....facing the doorway. The fan is behind the PH.:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20170522_210624.jpg
    IMG_20170522_210624.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts