What's new

ACE PurpleHaze&Malawi, Zamaldelica, Malawi&PCK and PCK&KaliChina OrganicVertCircular

SpaceJunkOG

MadMac - great selection, as others have already commented.

What are some of the smells you are finding from these strains, if you don't mind? I am especially curious about the Malawi and Zamaldelica, the Africans, if they are the usual mango / pineapple / carrot / pepper profile, or if they have other notes, such as fennel / anise or other spice smells.

Good growing! Subbed.

BTW, dear Ace seeds - are you guys currently planning / working any more African strains? You seem to have nailed it pretty well with the Malawi and Zamaldelica by all accounts that i've read so far.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
ola SpaceJunkOG & thx tangwena,
well the smell is something special i noticed yesterday while making the pic's...
The Malawi & PCK smells like rotten, skunky... not so nice to me
The Zam 1+2 smells malawish really like the Malawis i had but little sweeter - very nice i love this african smell = True Magic
The Zam 3 with smaller bud's and more stretchy smells like mango sweet carrot...
Purple Haze + Malawi 1 (Malawi pheno) smells malawish more woody spicy
Purple Haze + Malawi 2 (haze pheno) has very low odor would say haze like but not much @ moment...
So finally i'm very happy that i have this different phenos to try :) Like the two Zam and the two Purple Haze + Malawi...
The bud's are filling up nicely and i think the two Zam are ready in 4 weeks... the Malawi & PCK in two and the Purple Haze + Malawi in 4-6 weeks...
Well if you come in to my grow room you want to rest there because of the nice African odor... i really felt in love with that odor... it's something special!
Until no i really like Zam & Purple Haze + Malawi... Malawi & PCK is not my plant... i really love the pure Sativa grow pattern and that they are so easy to grow... they don't need much food... only good soil and good water... after 8 weeks little P+K or little organic bloom and your' done... very heat and wet resistant... perfect for my taste ;-)
So until now i can say the Malawi line and all the hybrids like GT, Zam and PH&M etc are top notch! Never got better genetics in 25 years... so vigorous and potent... my friend's can't wait to finish of the early Malawi outdoors... and GT is a Eye Catcher... to late for our outdoor conditions but worse to grow just because she is so damn pretty and huge...
GT in the morning and you can't stop typing .... sry
happy growing'
M.:tiphat:

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Mac looking at those buds and your description makes my head ache. You hit the nail on the head with your statement about African genetics, but not everyone can get the plants right like at Ace. I can only imagine how you are feeling when you look at them, buds don't come any better IMO. You are not going to be able to wipe the smile from your face once there cured.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Lovely vscog bro! Looks like in sativa paradise, only lower sector looks quite dark ;)
thx mate!
yes i'm still learning... i need to do it all by myself to figure it out ;-) but well next run i will use 400w MHL + 600w HPS :)
... and i hope my Zamaldelica don't attack my bulb's :) haha
btw. outdoor harvest is soon... 3 weeks and i'm done :woohoo:

THCMAN

my dream is to select the best phenos and run all 6 together... like:
GOLDEN TIGER
MALAWI
PANAMA
PANAMA HAZE
PURPLE HAZE x MALAWI
ZAMALDELICA
that would be great... will do one day :)
M.:tiphat:[/quote]

Hi Mac After sleepless nights and reading all the portraits of the fantastic genetics of ACE I made up my mind what to order from ACE and...surprise surprise guess what? ZAMAL, GOLDEN TIGER, PANAMA, MALAWIE and MALAWIE-PCK as freebee to start with "just something"...so more or less your choice as well:) I mean..I wish I could order all of the stuff they have in their cataloge....unfortunately we havn`t invent the 48 hours day so far;-) My room is limited in height ( 2m) that means, minus space lamp/tops and ground ( 20 cm for could buffer) they are not allowed to grow longer than max. 1.40m. What do you think Mac after your experiences with those plants: Would it be possible to avoid/handle the typical Sativa stretch with topping, LST, supercropping ? May be even mainlining ( ever tried?) Which one is the most stretching sort from all of these? Thänx for your reply!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hi Mac After sleepless nights and reading all the portraits of the fantastic genetics of ACE I made up my mind what to order from ACE and...surprise surprise guess what? ZAMAL, GOLDEN TIGER, PANAMA, MALAWIE and MALAWIE-PCK as freebee to start with "just something"...so more or less your choice as well:) I mean..I wish I could order all of the stuff they have in their cataloge....unfortunately we havn`t invent the 48 hours day so far;-) My room is limited in height ( 2m) that means, minus space lamp/tops and ground ( 20 cm for could buffer) they are not allowed to grow longer than max. 1.40m. What do you think Mac after your experiences with those plants: Would it be possible to avoid/handle the typical Sativa stretch with topping, LST, supercropping ? May be even mainlining ( ever tried?) Which one is the most stretching sort from all of these? Thänx for your reply!

high THC,
well i did no topping only LST and SOG with my last grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=304588
It worked well... to my surprise... 1.6m max from ground...
But the Sog method takes also lot of time when they start to stretch...
It's not easy to get a even canopy... and with different strains it can get complicated... but well if you want to make it perfect go the mainlining way... i did it one time... when i had lot's of weed and the time... last years and this too my bag's where empty so i had to hurry up... :)
So if you have the time etc go the mainlining way... if you look for a faster way SOG or how Tangwena do it @ the moment with Panama, GT etc...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312401

and plz do a grow report if you can... would be nice to see!
M:tiphat:

THCMAN

high THC,
well i did no topping only LST and SOG with my last grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=304588
It worked well... to my surprise... 1.6m max from ground...
But the Sog method takes also lot of time when they start to stretch...
It's not easy to get a even canopy... and with different strains it can get complicated... but well if you want to make it perfect go the mainlining way... i did it one time... when i had lot's of weed and the time... last years and this too my bag's where empty so i had to hurry up... :)
So if you have the time etc go the mainlining way... if you look for a faster way SOG or how Tangwena do it @ the moment with Panama, GT etc...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312401

and plz do a grow report if you can... would be nice to see!
M:tiphat:

hi Mac
Mh ..grow report...I´m thinkin of..but I´m a bit paranoid for security reasons.
on the other side I´m reading here since 2 years and I´m shure without all the grow reports it just wouldn`t have been possible to succeed with my very first grow
So I feel the need to give something back..
Thanx also for the links!!
I know exactly what you mean with even canapoy..but I know, whow to handle it ;-)
last time I used all kind of different size buckets to level the heights...went quite good.

Thanx also for the hint of the time it will take with mainlining...that`s why I havn`t done it this time with my current grow ( for exactly the same reasons like you:)
Last time it was a kind of SOG, topped everything 3 times, before flowering I did a lot of supercropping...literally each fuckin stem...lollipopping...ended up with half meter Colas fat as bottles and close friends with tears in their eyes, when we had thanksgiving.
Now I´ll see, if it was just beginners luck or if I did everything right, what you guys and Mr Rosenthal teached me
As I said to Dubi: funny what can happen to a long time stoner, when you read the wrong book ( Ed Rosenthal`s bible)

Since childhood time, when I discovered sex and rock`n roll there was absolutly nothing like what I`ve found now

Cheers mate

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Update 9 weeks 2 days...

Update 9 weeks 2 days...

high,
here some bud shots from my lady's :)
the only negative thing until now with vert is that it's really hard to make good pic's... so enjoy...

Since childhood time, when I discovered sex and rock`n roll there was absolutly nothing like what I`ve found now
hehe hope you enjoy your dose icmag :)
well icmag is for me the best place in terms of weed in the iNet.

happy grown'
Zamaldelica 1
picture.php

Zamaldelica 2
picture.php

Zamaldelica 3
picture.php

Purple Haze & Malawi
picture.php

Last edited:

pedrero

beautiful ladies!
i tried a vert in my space, a lot of lerning but no great results. Vert demands patience and apropriate genetics. i´ll try again the vert in the future with more planing.
I´m loving your work bro, best vibes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MadMac,

Your sativa flowers look very well developed after only 9 weeks, seems that they are enjoying your vertical setup. How are the temps inside (with lights turn on and off) ?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Temps

Temps

Hi MadMac,

Your sativa flowers look very well developed after only 9 weeks, seems that they are enjoying your vertical setup. How are the temps inside (with lights turn on and off) ?

high dubi,
yes me too... maybe it's because i veg. until they show sex and then direct 12/12 in new bigger containers... Looks like that two Zam are faster (Malawi pheno) and one Zam is slower and also different like in your pic's on the webpage... can't describe the odor in my room but the combination Zam & PH+Malawi is Magic... really i enjoy this nice lovely sweet incense odor... don't know but it looks like Purple Haze & Malawi and Zamaldelica are killer like Malawi & GT are... Christmas i will know :) hehe
my temp's with HPS 600w are 20 @ night and 27 @ day end of 12/12.
my temp's with MH 400w are 19 @ night and 23.5 @ day end of 12/12. Use now the last 4-6 weeks MH light because of taste and temp on the bud's... the bud's are big enough now and need all support... thx to the cage... it's very easy... next run i will veg. direct in the cage to get better control over the plant... looks like the cage is made for sativa's... next run i will use this CMH light and if possible two 3xx watt as a stack... so still searching...
thx
M.::tiphat:
P.S. now all comes together... harvest outdoors and indoors... hope i have enough space to dry...

SpaceJunkOG

Use now the last 4-6 weeks MH light because of taste and temp on the bud's...

are you saying here that you go from a HPS in early flowering to an MH in later flowering / ripening because of effect on taste (and so the canopy doesn't get too hot)?

i had actually been thinking about trying this for completely random / experimental reasons. really curious if that's what you are doing and what kind of difference you notice in the taste.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
high SpaceJunkOG,
are you saying here that you go from a HPS in early flowering to an MH in later flowering / ripening because of effect on taste (and so the canopy doesn't get too hot)?

Yes i do it because my 600w HPS is to hot... distance to bud around 50cm from lamp... iv'e tried it with my last GT(thai pheno long flower)last 4 weeks under 400w MH and the smoke it's much softer as the others under HPS... and i don't want to burn the good stuff... don't really know if thats better but it feels better and the plant's love it too...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Zamaldelica #3 @ 11 weeks

Zamaldelica #3 @ 11 weeks

high @ all,
here a sample of my fast Zamaldelica 3...
it looks like she is ready next week when i'm back from work...:woohoo:
most milky & first amber trichomes pop up... she look's still very healthy ... well she got like no feeding only some P+K in week 6...
odor is sweet maybe carrot maybe mango?

Zamaldelica #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Mac thats a real beauty you have there, it looks like the pheno I had, nice solid buds, you are going to love that one.
Give it a good cure though, my 9 month cured buds are way better than the 6 month cured from the same plant cloned.
That should give you something to chew on ha ha.
Nice one brother. Tangwena

B

blue_tick

mac that girl looks sweet and sassy my friend. that zamaldelica is the one strain i don't have yet but i think that needs to change after seeing this. is that in fem or reg form?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Your Zamaldelica looks great in its 11th week of flowering MadMac :)
Looks like a powerful pheno, i'm glad she has the sweet carrot, mango aromas, it's my favourite terpene profile in the line.

Great job as usual! :yes:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
high @ all,
thx dubi!
after 8 day of no smoke i'm back and the first i tried was Malawi in the Morning :)
no i can really say that's the most powerful weed i have smoked!
After just smoking a small stick i was away for about 2 hours... damn this is so great smoke... these Malawi is magic! Also i can now admit that Golden Tiger is very potent too but in a different way... Malawi is more clear while GT is more cloudy and trippy... No i want more Malawi because it also taste so great but my glasses are near empty...

Progress on my vert grow is very good... i harvested my Malawi&PCK and will use the half plant to make ice water hash and the rest for smoke and butter :) sry i had no time to make some pic's but will post bud pic's later... one Zam is near ready with big dense bud's... the other is more thai'is and need longer and the last need also 2 weeks... but it has also these big dense bud's with lot of resin... the two Purple Haze & Malawi are also doing fine... but it looks like these are really long flower plants... maybe in 3 weeks the first is ready...

Zam #3
just smoked the early sample and it is so promising!
got very positive nice high from it...
just harvest the half of the plant...
here is a pic from a lower bud... big and dense like it should!
Another jewel from ACE!

@ dubi: you are a master @ work! Respect!

Zamaldelica #3 lower bud's... big & dense :)
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts