What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Purple Satellite

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
My plants started throwing one leaf fingers as so as moved outside.
Like a weird reveg thing. But they didn't reveg they just kept blooming.

I messed up all kinds of stuff trying to run too many things at once. But we will see what happens on the next runs

Foggy420

Thanks guys, I figured it out... my album had been set to private so now that it’s public they show up

Here’s another just to prove it

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I've noticed on my indoor p.s. that the resin is very greasy. Almost runny at first. Then as you rub your fingers together it starts to get sticky, then it turns very sticky!

Max Q

Purple Satellite 8_22

Purple Satellite 8_22

Here's a picture of the smaller of 2 PS I've got on my deck (along with my signature finger in the lens effect.)
Put them out on June 22 about 20" tall

Looking pretty damn good for 8/22/20 ..... how's your outdoors looking on this date?

picture.php

Fantastic Job Vermontman! ..... I've got two other strains out there and they only have pre-flowers, the PS has some big colas.... had to stake one up today, the buds are getting heavier and frostier by the day, and smelling of cherries (finally.).

And thanks to ACE for making them available.... a GREAT early Sativa..... wow..... This plant is growing in a 9" flower pot in cheapo potting soil from Ocean State Job Lot, with occasional feeding with Miracle Grow all purpose liquid plant food..... ha, ha.....

I'll let you know how it smokes ...in a few weeks looks like...... so far it looks like a dream come true for NE growers and anyone in northern latitudes.....

WOW what a plant. Full credit to the breeder for the results, I am strictly amateur hour....

Last edited:

SolarLogos

Here's a picture smaller of 2 PS I've got on my deck (along with my signature finger in the lens effect.)

Looking pretty damn good for 8/22/20 ..... how's your outdoors looking on this date?

View Image

Fantastic Job Vermontman! ..... I've got two other strains out there and they only have pre-flowers, the PS has some big colas.... had to stake one up today, the buds are getting heavier and frostier by the day, and smelling of cherries (finally.).

And thanks to ACE for making them available.... a GREAT early Sativa..... wow..... This plant is growing in a 9" flower pot in cheapo potting soil from Ocean State, with occasional feeding with Miracle Grow all purpose liquid plant food..... ha, ha.....

I'll let you know how it smokes ...in a few weeks looks like...... so far it looks like a dream come true for NE growers and anyone in northern latitudes.....

WOW what a plant. Full credit to the breeder for the results, I am strictly amateur hour....
Nice job my friend! Great job bushing them out so well. With that many colas, you are sure to have stash with a 6 month cure (3 month for some:biggrin:)
I'm anxious to see what they look like at harvest. Keep us updated and thanks for posting.
Peace, God bless

Max Q

Nice job my friend! Great job bushing them out so well. With that many colas, you are sure to have stash with a 6 month cure (3 month for some:biggrin:)
I'm anxious to see what they look like at harvest. Keep us updated and thanks for posting.
Peace, God bless

Thanks!..... Like I said full credit to Vermontman...... This plant grows itself.... these will be on my deck next summer for sure. I pinched them once... and I super cropped the tops (bent them out from the center)..... didn't bother them a bit.... they got a big knuckle and grew out to the sides.....

I like the way the small flower pot forced early flowering it's probably two or three weeks ahead of the one in the large pot..... thinking I'll put out two in small flower pots and two in bigger pots for next summer.......

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey VermontMan,
What's the ratio of p.s. that have those beautiful pink pistils?

I haven't seen those yet out of my eight females.

Do any of them start off purple, or do they turn purple later?

Another question. Any curing tips for the purp sat? A typical long sativa cure?

Foggy,

I love those pink/purple pistils!
Great pics!

Max,

You are looking great too!

vermontman

Hey Guys!

Thanks all!
The pink pistils are more pronounced with more intense sunlight it seems like most will get pink pistils, some more than others also I would imagine certain minerals in the feed as well as soil acidity would have some effect. But when dry and cured it all smokes great.

Last edited:

vermontman

Here's a picture of the smaller of 2 PS I've got on my deck (along with my signature finger in the lens effect.)

View Image

And thanks to ACE for making them available.... a GREAT early Sativa..... wow..... This plant is growing in a 9" flower pot in cheapo potting soil from Ocean State Job Lot, with occasional feeding with Miracle Grow all purpose liquid plant food..... ha, ha.....

Man awesome job running your Purple Satellite grow!:tiphat:

SolarLogos

Purple Satellite Outdoors

Purple Satellite Outdoors

Here are Purple Satellite #2 and 5, my two outdoor females. On the left is a Honduran x Panama. In the middle is PS-5 and PS-2 on the right.

PS-5

PS-2

Our temperatures have stayed around 96-99F and occasionally over 100F for the day.
Daylight hours: 13 Hours, 10 minutes today.
RH: average 45
Feeding: 950 ppm organic bloom formula 5x/week.
Thanks for stopping by
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Purple Satellite clones in flower-indoors

Purple Satellite clones in flower-indoors

Here are the clones flowering indoors. From left to right, PS-1, 3, 5 and 7

PS-1

PS-3

PS-5

PS-7

They have started week 11 since flipping the lights. Lights were initially at 11.5 hours/day. Lights were gradually decreased to 10.5 hours/day.
I just started the flush. I am not sure how much longer these have, I've not grown this particular hybrid before. These pics were taken last night. I will try to get an update on their smells later.
Peace, God bless

Peace, God bless

Last edited:

F2F

Got two packs in the stable for OD next year. Can't wait to hear the smoke reports!

Keep on keepin on!
F2F

NENugger

Could become my favorite outdoor plant, earliest start of flowering by far compared to others I've tried.
Topped twice:
picture.php

Buds frosting up, looking forward to see how much weight they put on in next September
picture.php

'Boogieman'

Your guys purple satellite is farther along in flowering than my outdoor indicas that are supposed to finish early. I'm subbed.

Foggy420

Yea this is by far the furthest along in my garden. Also I had given one that I planted on 4/20 to a friend and it’s already been harvested. I guess it started flowering in late June. He had it outside the whole time. I wonder what triggered it to flower so early, maybe it was in little bit of shade. He’s stoked to have his harvests spread out over the summer. He had an early male too and made some f2 so hopefully the early (auto like) trait is passed on.

Mine is starting to get frosty.

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I ended up with 1 female, has really thick purple stems, just starting to throw some flowers out, so not the earliest one of the pack... I chopped 2 massive males, they were dropping pollen already so might have a few crosses coming out...