What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE gear at the farm

el mani

Veteran
I think it is already too dry to ferment , besides I had not really thought about it .
I have prepared to make some of the most sativa.
full

This one from oaxacaA5 is almost a year old now , apart from a few bites .

A hug cousin.

el mani

Veteran
Friend @dubi, I put some cannatonic that Jaime gave me, they seemed soft for my taste... some juanitas and crosses but the cbd one in particular is my first harvest.
At the moment the most sativas have started all except the CMB, I see myself hanging the Christmas decorations.

@revegeta666 My intention is to do half a dozen of each, zamaldelicaA5, ThaiA5, zamal/jbm, GT/cpr and CMB in case the cousin @Hombre del mont happens.
your zam/jam are way ahead of mine. Talking to musta, I think, he told me that he had crossed zamal with jamaica lambsbreath and with blueberry (zam / jam) ... let's see if I can take some photos.

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
@dubi amigacho, the ZamA5 smells of sweet carrots and flowers that amaze you, nuances of the A5 are barely noticeable at least in the smell.

The Thai A5 does have a more similar smell , it shows something meaty and catpiss , some grass too , quite rough .
In structure and flower formation it is more Thai.

Some Thai A5
full

full

full

full

full

Salu2

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest of part of your Zamaldelica x A5 Haze @el mani ;)
Glad to see the Thai A5 Haze ripening and close to its end as well, although the cold nights are starting to come, the days are still sunny here, great weather to finish sativas.

Have a great start of week! :)

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good morning cousin,

I've been wondering how your remaining girls faired?

I didn't even realise that there had been bad storms in Northern Spain until my wife told me and I read your post yesterday (I rarely watch the news; It's so depressing).

Fingers crossed they've survived sufficiently for you to harvest them.

el mani

Veteran
Good morning cousin,

I've been wondering how your remaining girls faired?

I didn't even realise that there had been bad storms in Northern Spain until my wife told me and I read your post yesterday (I rarely watch the news; It's so depressing).

Fingers crossed they've survived sufficiently for you to harvest them.
Good morning primico, yesterday I finally came home, I have had less amague than I expected. Well, the storm destroyed the garden, lettuce, cabbage, broad beans and aubergines have fallen prey to the hail, the chickens got quite wet, walls, roads and water pipes have been broken but the council services have already started up. .
The videos of my neighbors are amazing.
Then I will take some photos of the plants, I think we will still save a large part.

Un abrazo primo

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good morning primico, yesterday I finally came home, I have had less amague than I expected. Well, the storm destroyed the garden, lettuce, cabbage, broad beans and aubergines have fallen prey to the hail, the chickens got quite wet, walls, roads and water pipes have been broken but the council services have already started up. .
The videos of my neighbors are amazing.
Then I will take some photos of the plants, I think we will still save a large part.

Un abrazo primo
Pleased to hear that the plants have largely survived.

Latest posts

Latest posts