What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE gear at the farm

el mani

Veteran
I'm telling you... We even get some unwanted ones.
Some photos of cbd#1, it grows strong and robust.

full

I took advantage of some land from a previous crop.
full

This little spontaneous must be bubblegum x tha melon.
I felt bad ripping it off.
full

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Continuing with some tests with plants.
ThaiA5's male is already taller than me.
full

I'm going to start trying to graft branches of some females in different ways.
Here is a small headstash branch grafted a couple of days ago.
full

Salu2

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Are you grafting female clones into the Thai A5 Haze male @el mani ? That is going to be an interesting experiment ....

el mani

Veteran
Hey @dubi , estoy intentándolo, este calor no da tregua ...
La semana pasada volví a podar y se me ocurrió aprovechar algunos cortes para intentar injertarlos en el macho. Hice algunas estacas y algunos lisos y los injerté, unos ya estaban mustios al día siguiente, pero otros parecia que se iban a coger, han aguantado una semana y algo más pero ayer seguramente no pudieron con el calor, demasiada evaporación.
Anteriormente en casa he conseguido hacer algunas madres multivariedad, pero en ambientes más controlados y con otras técnicas de esquejado.
Esta sería la primera vez que intento hacerlo con el macho y las hembras y en exterior.
La idea es poner los cortes de las hembras que quiera cruzar con el macho , injertar con éxito por ejemplo un corte de SD, otro de c5/a5, otro de zamal x jam y SSH en el macho thai me daría la oportunidad de ver como se desarrollan las distintas hembras con otro pie al suyo además de obtener algunas semillas. Pero como además tengo una buena provisión de machotes se puede hacer lo mismo con un macho de blueberry, otro de mangobiche o SMH y ver si de verdad influye.
Si el tiempo lo permite lo volveré a intentar el finde.

Un abrazo

Hey dubi, I'm trying, this heat doesn't let up...
Last week I went back to pruning and it occurred to me to take advantage of some cuts to try to graft them on the male. I made some stakes and some smooth and grafted them, some were already withered the next day, but others seemed like they were going to take, they have lasted a week or more but yesterday they surely couldn't with the heat, too much evaporation.
Previously at home I have managed to make some multi-variety mothers, but in more controlled environments and with other cutting techniques.
This would be the first time I try to do it with the male and females and outdoors.
The idea is to put the cuts of the females that you want to cross with the male, successfully grafting for example a cut from SD, another from c5/a5, another from zamal x jam and SSH on the thai male would give me the opportunity to see how the different females develop with another foot to theirs in addition to obtaining some seeds. But since I also have a good supply of males, you can do the same with a male of blueberry, another of mangobiche or SMH and see if it really influences.
If the weather allows it, I will try again on the weekend.

A hug

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Se ven todas preciosas @el mani :D Que buena mano tienes!

Indeed, the terrible heat wave we have had during July would make quite difficult to successfully make clones and grafting outdoors.
I love the way your plants grow. You have really green fingers and a very creative mind towards cannabis cultivation, i really like that, hopefully one day we can seat with each other in person and share such experiences

el mani

Veteran
Thanks for your compliments @dubi, the merit is more yours than mine.
September has started but the ACE plants are the latest to flower.

A5thai male in pot.
full

The female was pruned four times.
full

full

zamaldelicaA5 in the first phase.
full

full

C5A5
full

full

cbd#1 This one already has some smallb uds.
full

full

full

salu2

el mani

Veteran
Es cierto, el macho se buscó la tierra madre solito y cuando quise llevármelo a otro sitio ya estaba bien agarrado ;). Tiene el tronco tamaño tercio:ROFLMAO:
Tengo que sacarle un par de esquejes porque me gusta mucho, tiene un buen vigor.
Las plantas este año van un poco más retrasadas por las podas, sobretodo las más sativas ( las de ACE , Colombia MB y zamal/jamaica de @Mustafunk )
Comerciales solo he puesto de ACE y de Karma, más adelantadas claro.

It's true, the male looked for the motherland by himself and when I wanted to take him to another place he was already well attached .
I have to take a couple of cuttings because I like it a lot, it has a good vigour.
The plants this year are a little later due to pruning, especially the more sativa ones (those from ACE, Colombia MB and zamal/jamaica from @Mustafunk ).
Commercials I have only put on ACE and Karma, more advanced of course.
SourD (sowahh) male
full

RoadDawg
full

Colombia
full

revegeta666

Vaya, normal que las raíces buscaran el suelo y se expandieran. Te puedes creer que no se me había ocurrido??😂 Qué hoja más fina y delicada la mangobiche también, es preciosa. Esa tardará lo suyo parece, apenas acaba de empezar.

Google:

Wow, normal for the roots to seek the ground and expand. Can you believe that I hadn't thought of it??😂 What a fine and delicate leaf, the mangobiche too, it's beautiful. That will take its time it seems, it has just started.

el mani

Veteran
Let's go to the mess...
The A5 Thai I think will start soon, the male only has one branch left.
The female is still very immature.
full

full

Zamaldelica A5

full

full

C5/A5.
full

full

full

Cbd#1, it's almost done, it's started to turn yellow, it has a good amount of buds. It gives off a good smell of tangerine skin and seems well resined.
full

full

full

Salu2

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
a joy to follow the flowering of your outdoor plants @el mani mil gracias! (y)

I have the feeling this season everything goes a bit delayed, most probably because the excess of heat, a few growers i have the chance to talk with also pointed it out. Glad to see the CBD #1 ripening her last reflowering and producing its signature tangerine smell. Nice thick, robust pistils too!

Wow! Zamaldelica x A5 Haze is getting really big :D Such octopus like type of branching makes me feel excited!

Curious to know your opinion on the C5 x A5 since this one is really a new one and you probably have good experience with C5 Haze hybrids (such as Jack herer, SSH, etc ....).

And happy to see you finally decided to use the Thai A5 Haze male ;) I reallly like this line and would like to work it further crossed with other things as you are doing.

el mani

Veteran
@dubi this week you can already see a good push.
The thaiA5 female already has some small buds, she smells something fruity and fresh, that one is tremendous, I have pruned her six times. She has amazing vigor.
ZamaldelicaA5 has come out very zamal, it has the structure and the smell, it has a wonderful aroma of sweet carrot, it already smells from afar.
C5/A5 seems to me to be a good example of the old NL5Hz, it already shows some resins, at the moment the smell of chewing gum has surprised me, but it is still quite immature. It is also a bit delicate.
CBD#1 has been hanging for a couple of days, it has not given any problems despite being in a pot, surely the final result would improve in soil. To be my first cbd plant I couldn't be happier. very hairy as you say, the smell is very good, sweet orange and a touch acid, we will see the smoke.

I'll take some pictures of the garden when I can

A hug

goingrey

Beautiful buds from the CBD#1 congrats!

What are you going to do with them, if you don't mind me asking, just smoke/vape like THC weed or some kind of edibles or tincture or..?

Latest posts

Latest posts