What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE gear at the farm

el mani

Veteran
Hello everyone, new season at the farm. Every year it is more difficult to decide what to put in the holes....
For those interested, at the moment, for the ACE team, we have warming up in the band;

- A5Thai(r), zamaldelicaA5(f), C5/A5(f), SMH(r) and finally cbd#1(f).

full

If all goes well, the chosen ones will be transplanted for July,
Salu2

lemonade

Veteran
Looking great man! Keep us posted!

Like holeshot said what kinda soil you using?

BTW @Holeshot51 you can get Super Malawi Haze seeds straight from Ace's website, or one of the many other distributors. :)

I happen to have some growing ATM as well!(y)

el mani

Veteran
:giggle: sorry,
I use what I have on hand, in this case some peat from the agricultural cooperative mixed with earthworm humus, then they will go directly to the ground.
I, ll keep you posted

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Hi all, Hoy he trasplantado algunas plantitas, hace ya mucho calor y están mejor con algo más de tierra.

Zamaldelica A5
full

Some A5 thai

full

The cbd#1
full

Two Colombia MB, cbd#1 and two zamA5 & C5/A5 behind
full

Finally oaxaca79s1/A5 five month cure
Veneno amasao
full

Salu2

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola el mani espero que todo bien! :) It's finally getting hot in our country, seedlings are going to love the transplant, sun and high temps.
Enjoy the well cured Oaxaca x A5 Haze amigo ;)

el mani

Veteran
@dubi friend, you see today's day, I'm going to start cleaning the pool.
The plants go like a shot, some snail has jumped the barriers and has eaten a leaf, nothing dramatic.
It's still early, for now some photos....

A5T
full

C5/A5 y CBD#1
full

Zamaldelica/A5
full

SMH y otra A5 Thai
full

This year I took out a few old lines to repro and I have little space
full

This was labeled as Golden T / Col PR, I put one to see and here it is, to see what comes out.
Salu2

Dubi amigacho, ya ves el día que ha hecho hoy, Voy a empezar a limpiar la balsa.
Las plantas van como un tiro, algún caracol se ha saltado las barreras y se ha comido alguna hoja, nada dramático.
Todavia es pronto , de momento unas fotos....

Este año saqué unas pocas líneas viejunas para ver de reproducir y tengo poco espacio

Esto venia etiquetado como Golden T / Col PR, puse una a ver y aqui esta, a ver que sale.

Si le quieres incar el diente a la guajacaze, te pillo que puedes venir en bicicleta... Un abrazo.
full

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hola el mani espero que todo bien! :) It's finally getting hot in our country, seedlings are going to love the transplant, sun and high temps.
Enjoy the well cured Oaxaca x A5 Haze amigo ;)

Finalmente, hace calor, dice el cachondo...
19 y 20 de Mayo en el Hispanistan Más Profundo...
IMG_20220521_112828.png
IMG_20220521_112857.png

20 °C de mínima nocturna y 40° de máxima diurna a la bendita sombra... Aquí en Sierra Morena ya hay batallas campales entre ovejas, cabras, cerdos ibéricos, venados y toros bravos, por cada sombra de encina o alcornoque... Y se espera que suban las temperaturas durante el fin de semana, hasta sobrepasar tanto los 20 de mínima como los 40 de máxima... Y sumarle a todo esto un par de °C a poco más de 50 km tanto al Sur como al Oeste...
Y estamos a 19 de Mayo... así que para el "40 de Mayo"...cagaté lorito...

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Buenas @el mani :) I can feel how they are enjoying with the outdoors, strong sun and your skillful cares. They will ask for a transplant soon heheheheh
Glad you already found a Thai A5 Haze male, they are gold (y) to make your own new sativa lines.

I have the feeling you are more a THC person, yet it's a pleasure to see you growing CBD #1 too ;)

el mani

Veteran
Thanks buddy, I'm going to give them until July in the pot, otherwise they get out of hand.. that way I have more time to choose and I'll advance the flowering a bit.
There are years that I have males for punishment, this is going to be one of them, for now they win 3-2 so I will separate them and save some pollen.
Anyway, let's see if it's solid. If it is and it turns out spectacular, I'll save it for you.
The cbd#1 has me intrigued, it's the first time I put one, I still resist fast and autoflowering, but in the end I fell for the fem and I don't regret it. It's the first one I sniff and it doesn't look bad, it has good leaves and it's happy with a little water.
I had the juanita, the mandarina and some more of that style at home and they didn't fill me up, but as you rightly say, I'm into brilliant and late sativas full of thc.
Salu2