What's new

ACE gear at the farm

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to hear it @el mani :cautious: storms last weekend were really strong in the East side of the country. Like the typical October storms from years ago, but displaced to early November. Hope most were already harvested and only the most mold resistant tropical sativas were left in the garden.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
They do look sad but mostly salvageable I think (hope).

Hopefully the weather will be kind to you for the next few weeks.

I was surprised to find that last night we too had heavy rain and high winds, but thankfully not severe like you guys did. No real damage to speak of.

el mani

Veteran
Hey farm-primicos
I have finally finished putting in jars for curing.
I've taken some samples, I'll do a more detailed smoke report soon.
I leave some photos for the moment although I am a horrible photographer.

C5/A5

full

full

full

ZamaldelicaA5

full

full

full

Some iceolator, C5/A5 on the left, ZamA5 on the right

full

Malawi cobs, zamA5, GT/CPR, ThaiA5.

full

ThaiA5

full

full

full

Salu2

revegeta666

Hey farm-primicos

C5/A5

full

full

full

ZamaldelicaA5

full

full

full

full

full

ThaiA5

full

full

full

Salu2
That's more than enough sativa for the whole year haha. Did the zamal x Jamaica finish well?

revegeta666

@revegeta666 Primo, mira esta

full

Well, they ended very well, this reminds me of yours.
Una pinta excelente todo compañero me cae la baba:ROFLMAO:

Thhe zamal x jamaica does look scraggly and hairy like mine haha. I'm sure you will enjoy it, very clean and weird-trippy at the same time. Your bubble hash is really what made me drool, I never really had sativa hash like that. I imagine the return is not very high? Did you use buds as well as the trim? Are you smoking it already? Or waiting to cure it?

el mani

Veteran
Una pinta excelente todo compañero me cae la baba:ROFLMAO:

Thhe zamal x jamaica does look scraggly and hairy like mine haha. I'm sure you will enjoy it, very clean and weird-trippy at the same time. Your bubble hash is really what made me drool, I never really had sativa hash like that. I imagine the return is not very high? Did you use buds as well as the trim? Are you smoking it already? Or waiting to cure it?
friend, I remove the largest leaves in the field, I take advantage of lower branches and the small interior buds, the ugliest and remains.
The return is lower but the quality is sublime, also once pressed I mark it and freeze it. Also with the grass once cured. The sativas go to the fridge after five months.
I have a good collection

Si pasas cerca algún día ;)

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hey farm-primicos

C5/A5

full

full

full

ZamaldelicaA5

full

full

full

full

full

ThaiA5

full

full

full

Salu2
Beautiful work brother! Congratulations on your harvest.
I'm loving the colours of those cobs.

el mani

Veteran
Those look so good, a little treasure. Did you press them with a hot bottle?
Utilzo el sistema zapato....
Medio chivato lleno, unas vueltas de film de cocina y al talón, unas vueltas después está perfecto para terminar el amasado ;)
Beautiful work brother! Congratulations on your harvest.
I'm loving the colours of those cobs.
Thanks dear cousin,
if you come
to Valencia , I invite you to take a pair of the color that you like best . :giggle:
A hug
Wow , some trippy times ahead.😀.So happy for your harvest.
Love my Zam x A5
I bet the Thai will be devastating
thanks hole
This year the one that has come out the best has been the zamaldelica x A5. The smell of this plant is really amazing, the one at home smells of sweet carrot, mango and flowers with some hints of leather and incense in the background. I've only tasted a couple of joints and it's very good, in three months it should be delicious.
In addition to being resistant to pests and fungi, it has performed wonderfully and I think I will have it for at least three years.
I also crossed it with Thai A5 and with Colombian mangobiche, I will have a hundred of each.
The Thai A5 had some bad luck with the rains but even so it ended well, it has a much more subtle aroma, it shows much more rough leather, catpiss, incense, something citric acid and floral, I haven't tried anything of this yet and I have a bag of remains to wash ....

Salu2

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Que tal las fiestas @el mani :wave: hope all is fine! December is a great moment of joy for all of us sativa lovers when we get our first try of the new sativa genetics harvested outdoors this year. Really happy to hear that Zamaldelica x A5 Haze seems to be the most promising one from this season ;) We have just released Zenith (Zamaldelica x Panama) which is also a Zamaldelica hybrid using same Zamaldelica mother, and i love it, it's my new super sativa favorite.

Mil gracias por compartir este año aquí con nosotros tus comentarios y fotos, de verdad se agradece tu presencia. A disfrutar de la Nochevieja y que venga bien lindo el 2023! 🥳

Cactus Squatter

Que tal las fiestas @el mani :wave: hope all is fine! December is a great moment of joy for all of us sativa lovers when we get our first try of the new sativa genetics harvested outdoors this year. Really happy to hear that Zamaldelica x A5 Haze seems to be the most promising one from this season ;) We have just released Zenith (Zamaldelica x Panama) which is also a Zamaldelica hybrid using same Zamaldelica mother, and i love it, it's my new super sativa favorite.

Mil gracias por compartir este año aquí con nosotros tus comentarios y fotos, de verdad se agradece tu presencia. A disfrutar de la Nochevieja y que venga bien lindo el 2023! 🥳
Oh damn! Really wish I would have paid attention and seen the Zenith release, I just ordered thru Mandela to get some more R&D like the Super Congo and a few a5 crosses and totally would have grabbed a pack of it if I had been paying more attention.
Hopefully the Zenith becomes a permanent line and I can snag some in the future.

Latest posts

Latest posts