What's new

ACAB's Grow Cab

sourkush

nice grow man, looks healthy

What nutrients do you use? how is the yield in general in this grow? it's a 600w right?

cheers

A.C.A.B

nice grow man, looks healthy

What nutrients do you use? how is the yield in general in this grow? it's a 600w right?

cheers

I use the bio canna organic line (bio grow + bio flores) + bio boost. I found that this line works great on taste. I also add some mineral P and K from bionova even though I'd like to go full organic. For my next run I think I will buy the aptus pro tent kit that includes organic P and K boosters.

Considering the yield I couldn't say because I don't weight my crop but with trained plants like in this grow I assume I shouldn't be too far from the g/watt. And yes it's indeed a 600W HPS.

Thanks for passing by :tiphat:

sourkush

Hi, i use biocanna too, it's my 3rd session with it now.

I share with you the fact that it needs some PK boost in flo. (did you read the kyle kushman recommandations?)

The first time i grew, it was with plagron bio line + bloombastic (synth) - 9 plants in a 120x120 tent - big buds - 400gr/600w

The second time, it was full Biocanna and some bat guano in the soil for PK boost - 15 plants - small buds but 440gr/600w and tasted better than first run

3rd run full biocanna with no PK added of any sort- 14 plants - small buds- with a 250MH underlighting for a few weeks but after bud development (maybe week 6 to 9) - 560gr/600w+250 for a few weeks

This time, i'm gonna underlight from week 3 (after stretch) to the flush.
Running full bio canna, and i'll throw a little bit of BioBloombastic (not really bio from what i understand) for week 3,4,5 and end up with full organic, i hope it won't affect the taste and boost the yield a little

And i always use some additives for the root zone, beneficial bacterias, carbs, enzymes...

I've never used biocanna soil cause i read it's full of fungus gnats...

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Another Bio Canna user here. Vega, Flores, Boost, Rhizotonic. Stuff smells good enough to drink, I think it's molasses.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I mainly use it as a supplement for my amended soil. That's all I use nothing else. I love the Rhizotonic for transplants, rooted clones, and seedlings.

GreenthumbJesse

Just curious why you're calling your grow tent a "cab"?

I haven't seen one grow cabinet in any pictures. I have seen the inside of your tent tho and it looks great.

I know someone asked at the beginning of your thread and you didn't answer, so thought I would ask again

A.C.A.B

Just curious why you're calling your grow tent a "cab"?

I haven't seen one grow cabinet in any pictures. I have seen the inside of your tent tho and it looks great.

I know someone asked at the beginning of your thread and you didn't answer, so thought I would ask again

Hi GreenthumbJesse,

I called my thread like that because I wanted to create my spot where I could show my diverse grows, pollen chucking etc... that's why I didn't wanted to name it by the strains I'm currently growing.

Now considering the use of the word cab, it's just because I liked the way it sound "ACAB grow cab" plus I'm no native english and I don't necessarily get all the nuances. I figured a grow cab was a generic term that could fit to any grow "room" wether it's a tent or concrete walls ...

A.C.A.B

Update F+56

Update F+56

well done a.c.a.b.
nice garden , kickass genetic

Thanks man :tiphat:

Buddah Watcha said:
Very cool cab broda! Love all the strains, they all seem very happy!

Thanks for the kind word bro' :)

Here we are, 56 days since the flip. The buds are swelling nicely, I started the flush 3 weeks ago on the holy princess and afghani, they will be chopped in a few days.

I lowered the ferts dosage on most of the others except for the SSSDH, SSSDH x NL, Real Killer skunk and Sweet Skunk that will go a couple of weeks longer than the others.

Overview of the tent at F+56

A.C.A.B

Amnesia "Core" / SSH "Moppel"

Amnesia "Core" / SSH "Moppel"

A friend of mine advised me to test it at 9 weeks because the taste is more fruity. I think I'll chop half the plant at 9 weeks for a better taste and let the other half go to 11 weeks for optimum potency.

A.C.A.B

Cherry Mass - T13 - PBZ cut

Cherry Mass - T13 - PBZ cut

For the record this is a cross of Cheeseberry (esko) x Critical Mass "Bilbo" made by a fellow grower T13 and selected by PBZ. She's starting to get nice colors, the smell is cheesy with some added fruityness (berry), seems like it will taste very nice. Nice vigor, lots of side branching the only downside for me is that she is quiet floppy at least in my environment.

A.C.A.B

Headbanger - Karma Genetics - Haze-Fan

Headbanger - Karma Genetics - Haze-Fan

A really nice cross by Karma Genetics of two legendary strain namely SD IBL (rez 2006 release) x Biker Kush, this pheno was selected by Haze-fan. The outcome is strongly SD influenced with some added citrusy smell from the OG kush, lipsmacking smell. Really looking forward to test this one. 2 weeks left on this one more or less.

A.C.A.B

Nightmare Cookies #1 - Sin City Seeds - Beuhologue cut

Nightmare Cookies #1 - Sin City Seeds - Beuhologue cut

A cross of Platinium GSC x White nightmare by Sin City Seeds, selected by my friend Beuhologue. I didn't really made this plant justice as it seems a lil' underfert, smell is complex and I can't manage to identify it clearly by now.

A.C.A.B

Nightmare Cookies #4 - Sin City Seeds - Beuhologue cut

Nightmare Cookies #4 - Sin City Seeds - Beuhologue cut

This one is healthier than her sister and smells stronger, a nice combo of acid/lemony and pineapple smell so far, really good smell. Buds are starting to get purple a little, should be really beautiful when done.

A.C.A.B

Real Killer Skunk - Flowery Fields

Real Killer Skunk - Flowery Fields

A cut brought back from the Flowery Fields shop in Vienna, Austria. Good producer, the smell is acid/lemony at first then evolves to some kind of tropical fruit. Again a very nice smell, that's close from the smell of the sweet skunk whose name is actually misleading 'cause there is no skunk in the lineage of this latter one. To me this RKS could be a sweet skunk hybrid cause otherwise I don't really find anything skunky to it.