What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACAB's Grow Cab

slipdefeu

Yo gros, comment que c'est?

Ben ça c'est du bon multi comme je les aime!
Y'a du beau monde :woohoo:
La cheese en one bud ça va foxtailiser sévère ;)

Alors pour ma petite contrib, la santa du FF n'est pas le planck comme ils l'annoncent, celle-ci prend deux semaines en + easy.

D'ailleurs la SM utilisée pour créer la holy princess était en fait une sorte de cheese mais pas le planck non plus...
Mais oué t'il, c'est plus marrant à force :biggrin:

ça va t'en faire du bon à gouter, tiens j'ai la même sdxbk headbanger qui va entrer en flo héhé du coup jvais passer souvent ^^

La cauchemar cookie #1 là elle pulse dîtes-donc ^^

Glue assbreaker héhé sympa, ça goûte quoi messieurs ACAB et beuhologue?
bises
:tiphat:

ps: sorry i've just seen that it's an international area here

-->[ ]

Vibes

A.C.A.B

Yo gros, comment que c'est?

Ben ça c'est du bon multi comme je les aime!
Y'a du beau monde
La cheese en one bud ça va foxtailiser sévère ;)

Alors pour ma petite contrib, la santa du FF n'est pas le planck comme ils l'annoncent, celle-ci prend deux semaines en + easy.

D'ailleurs la SM utilisée pour créer la holy princess était en fait une sorte de cheese mais pas le planck non plus...
Mais oué t'il, c'est plus marrant à force :biggrin:

ça va t'en faire du bon à gouter, tiens j'ai la même sdxbk headbanger qui va entrer en flo héhé du coup jvais passer souvent ^^

La cauchemar cookie #1 là elle pulse dîtes-donc ^^

Glue assbreaker héhé sympa, ça goûte quoi messieurs ACAB et beuhologue?
bises
:tiphat:

ps: sorry i've just seen that it's an international area here

-->[ ]

Vibes

Hi pantiesonfire :biggrin:

Thanks for the infos regarding the santa maria :tip hat: Did you test the santa maria from the flowery fields shop ? If so i'd be glad to hear what you think of it !

This cut of headbanger seems pretty good indeed, smells mostly SD for the moment. Another one that is really interesting is the WIFI (interesting combo of SD/OG kush smell and seems like it's gonna yield pretty decently).

I didn't sampled any Nightmare cookies yet but here is how beuhologue describes the taste, fruity at first then comes some lemon/lime sourness and a slight chocolatey/skunky taste in the background.

Chanmé le multi strains !

Les pics font vraiment envies !

A +

Thanks for the kind words bro' :)

slipdefeu

Hi AcAb!

I didn't grew the Santa from FF, i have a mother of it but i saw on shiva's, pbz's and bibuz's grows that it's not the planck, don't know its quality ;)

Corsaire's wifi is a good one, as you said it looks like SD but riri, ecsd, are better imo ;)

I'll follow your headbanger developpement, i listened good things about it :)

Description of the Nightmare sounds really good, can't wait to see her in your set-up :woohoo:

Tschuss gros :tiphat:

A.C.A.B

F+37

F+37

Update at F+37

A lil' overview of the cab

First of all, I had the surprise to discover that my critical mass bilbo was in fact amnesia core. At least this is what I think, I never grew the CM bilbo but I know the amnesia quiet well and this looks and smells spot on amnesia. So we'll start with this one :

Amnesia core

A.C.A.B

Cherry Mass "PBZ"

The cheesey smell is still there but it's getting sweeter and fruity smells start to pop up.

Headbanger "Haze-fan"

A.C.A.B

Headbanger "Haze-fan"

The smell is quiet faint for the moment and typically SD, close to ECSD "DHK" or SD "Riri" for instance.

Nightmare cookies #1

Last edited:

A.C.A.B

WIFI "Pyrath"

I love this one, she totally reeks of sour lemons !

Unfortunately I made a dumbass mistake with this one. First, the ties I used to bend it were to thin and I was too lazy to take them off / replace them. The ties kinda sawed the stem and when I took the plant to take the picture the main stem snapped in two ! I tried to fix it as fast as I could using strings and tape but I'm pretty sure it won't do it. I feel so angry at myself, 'cause it was one of my favorite plants and now its left with 2 or 3 stems instead of 8/10... Silly me !

Last edited:

A.C.A.B

Bubble Gum "Hashterix"

This one isn't too happy unfortunately. She gets overcrowded by the bigger ones. And as if it wasn't enough, there's a lil buggy that seems to like it. I don't know what it could be, if any of you can give me a hint that would be appreciated, here are some pics of the "bites" :

It also leaves some snail-like trails