What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACAB's Grow Cab

A.C.A.B

Santa Maria "Planck from Flowery Fields"

Sweet Skunk "Breeder Steeve"

That's all for today folks, once again don't hesitate if you have any questions.

Beuhologue

Yo All Cut Are Bienvenido!

Nice!

The SSSDH OJD and the Mushy cut look perfect with many branches they're ready to produce massive flowers :)

++

A.C.A.B

:lurk: Subbed up. Fair selection of strains you have ACAB. Nice one.

Thanks mate :tip hat:

growbienf said:
Hi Bro'

Glad to meet you here

see u soon !

Hey bro ! Nice to have you here :)

Classic 420 said:
Used to grow the santa maria myself back in the days, nice one! all very nice plants

Heard nothing but good thing about this cut, it's quiet elusive though. Lots of fakes etc... This one is from a shop, the flowery Fields in Vienna - Hungary. I let you know what it worth when it will be done, so far I'm pleased with the way it grows :)

ReikoX said:
Wow, nice SOG bro.

Thank you sir :tip hat:

Beuhologue said:
All Cut Are Bienvenido!

:laughing: Nice one !

Beuhologue said:
The SSSDH OJD and the Mushy cut look perfect with many branches they're ready to produce massive flowers

Yeah, these two have a huge yielding potential as long as you manage to tame them :)

A.C.A.B

Oh my !

This is some frosty buds here !! You definetly have some great thumb bro' !

Can't wait to see how mine will turn !