What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AC/DC, White Fire OG & Chocolate Hashberry Outdoor Grow

jefe noche

Beautiful Jeff!!! Have you tested those progeny yet? Curious if you have one thats close to a 1 to 20 ratio like the original acdc. That is my goal! I did meet someone before who sold ACDC often and it was actually my friend Select Genetics cross called ACDC x Mr.X which is a sweet one.
Somone bought a few zips of it from the guy who got the seeds and grew them, and that person then got it tested to confirm if it was acdc. It was not acdc which is obvious its a hybrid. It was 20% THC
I wanted to pop my ACDC x Tigerberry sooner than later but i couldn't afford the testing for every chemotype at this time. Gonna have to wait for the big hunt. :p Props though on that rad looking plant Jeff.

Thes results for my AC/DC are here.
http://sclabs.com/sample-detail.html?id=87801

20:1 CBD to THC

Just needing to get the cross tested. Boy is she delicious!! Anyone here in Northern Cali hit me up!

Hello all!!

I hope it is ok to post these pics of my AC/DC X DEEP CHUNK. She was bred to eliminate the neex for support and gain cola size. And that she did!! Feed her regular in a ebb and flow in one gallon fabric pots in coco and you get arm sized colas that small and taste almost just like AC/DC yet has a slight citrus and skunk added in. Yummy!! I have been breeding and providing AC/DC in tbe North Bay for four years.

Hey brother! Of course it's OK to post here you're always welcome to my journals it's an honor actually! :) Wow that AC/DC x Deep Chunk is looking mighty fly and heck of chunky! I also am curious like Techtonic to know the CBD:THC ratio on that!!

Beautiful Jeff!!! Have you tested those progeny yet? Curious if you have one thats close to a 1 to 20 ratio like the original acdc. That is my goal! I did meet someone before who sold ACDC often and it was actually my friend Select Genetics cross called ACDC x Mr.X which is a sweet one.
Somone bought a few zips of it from the guy who got the seeds and grew them, and that person then got it tested to confirm if it was acdc. It was not acdc which is obvious its a hybrid. It was 20% THC
I wanted to pop my ACDC x Tigerberry sooner than later but i couldn't afford the testing for every chemotype at this time. Gonna have to wait for the big hunt. :p Props though on that rad looking plant Jeff.

That AC/DC x tigerberry has me curious also Tech! And yea at 20% THC on that hybrid AC/DC is way to high on the THC literally! I hear you on testing Cost it gets pretty pricey once you have dozens of chemotypes to go through.

jefe noche

I am flowering some Tigerberry as we speak! She smells very berry-ish. Thank you for the kind words Righteous Roots!! I have tons of info an AC/DC if you need any.

I am flowering some Tigerberry as we speak! She smells very berry-ish. Thank you for the kind words Righteous Roots!! I have tons of info an AC/DC if you need any.

You're welcome Jefe and thank you I will be sure to ask about the AC/DC! So far I know she's a light feeder, likes pH a bit higher, is lanky as heck and needs lots of support. There's one more thing I remember you mentioning but can't quite remember. Something about amino acids oh yea that's it!

Well I decided to pop two more seeds lol. I have a pack of blue haze train by rare dankness and decided to pop two beans since the pack came with 14 instead of the 12 that I thought their packs came with! Going for a girl even thought I know chances are 50/50 maybe even less than that.

I will germinate the same way as the last beans which of the paper towel in a sandwich baggies method. Got 100% germ rate last time so it worked for me!

Seems like I just keep adding and adding genetics to this outdoor grow lol. I need to have more self control lol. It started with only three girls, the White Fire, chocolate Hashberry and AC/DC now there's gonna be like 7 different strains! Lol. Well if I get girls from the beans of course. And if Jah wills, it's all up to him.

Last edited:
Jeff thats rad! How did you end up with those Tigerberry beans? It seems it is finally gaining prevalence which is cool. Mine came from the Santa Cruz Growers collectives "Rigger" i met at hemp con in 2013 or 2014.
Just make sure its not Ligerberry :p haha, i gave cuts of the Ligerberry i bred to various people and somehow, maybe at my own fault the name got mixed up with the parent Tigerberry. Ive told various people that somewhere I or someone screwed up on the name but they keep calling it Tigerberry, so now i see it that there is Ligerberry also out there also, and its being called Tigerberry, when its really Tigerberry crossed with a selected bagseed ak47.

actually i gave straight beans and few cuts away when the name got mixed up so theres a handful of liger phenos being passed around here and there now in cutting form being called Tigerberry, but it aint haha

jefe noche

Jeff thats rad! How did you end up with those Tigerberry beans? It seems it is finally gaining prevalence which is cool. Mine came from the Santa Cruz Growers collectives "Rigger" i met at hemp con in 2013 or 2014.
Just make sure its not Ligerberry :p haha, i gave cuts of the Ligerberry i bred to various people and somehow, maybe at my own fault the name got mixed up with the parent Tigerberry. Ive told various people that somewhere I or someone screwed up on the name but they keep calling it Tigerberry, so now i see it that there is Ligerberry also out there also, and its being called Tigerberry, when its really Tigerberry crossed with a selected bagseed ak47.

Hello Techtonic Seeds....

I got my seeds from Rigger also. Good old Santa Cruz Growers Collective. I will post some pics this weekend. What a good looking plant she is. The Tigerberry.

Awesome Jeff! Id love to see it! I have a Tigerberry thread i started if youd like to share their too.
Its really cool to find somone else growing her. I met one other person who got the beans and we became friends. He has yet to pop his beans.

I agree about how sweet the Tigers look. One of my Tigerberry, the male i used in the acdc cross had amazing structure. Unfortunately i didn't keep the parents around.

Im new to doing indoor so i didn't start saving most strains via cloning until 2 years ago. before then i popped new seeds every year and sometimes received a few clones and grew a new seed or clone each year outdoor.

btw im going to put up more Tigerberry pics in that thread soon when it all backed up off my phone as well as pictures of the Ligerberrys ive seen and grown

Roots how are the ladies doing? I just tried to reveg original Fire OG but failed lol. She was too far and and it was a little compromised. How is ur White Fire? etc

Roots how are the ladies doing? I just tried to reveg original Fire OG but failed lol. She was too far and and it was a little compromised. How is ur White Fire? etc

Hey Tech! The girls are doing alright, but not as bushy aa I'd hoped.

The chocolate haah berry and white Fire that are on the ground are blooming already! I have a WiFi #3 and AC/DC in 3 gallon pots. Those haven't started to bloom yet thank God. I am planning to either transplant them to 20 gallon pots or do a raised bed with em. I will also be adding one more AC/DC and WiFi #3 to the outside grow.

I also have 9 seedlings inside, need to determine gender as soon as they are mature enough.

Oh and also acquired two more cuts of the WiFi #3 !

I'll post some pictures tomorrow God wills!!

Hey Tech! The girls are doing alright, but not as bushy as I'd hoped so far. Sorry to hear about your Fire OG!

The chocolate hash berry and white Fire that are on the ground are blooming already! I have a WiFi #3 and AC/DC in 5 gallon fabric pots. Those haven't started to bloom yet thank God. I am planning to either transplant them to 20 gallon pots or do a raised bed with em. I will also be adding one more AC/DC and WiFi #3 to the outside grow.

I also have 9 seedlings inside, need to determine gender as soon as they are mature enough.

Oh and also acquired two more cuts of the WiFi #3 !

I'll post some pictures tomorrow God wills!!

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan. Yup Its definitely that time of year in cali when plants either flower or veg. i have a couple small ones going into flower now but i luckily the ones i like the most are vegging so it probably best.
Raised beds are awesome man! I grow in sub irrigated raised beds but raised beds in general rock! Assuming the bed would be maybe bigger then 2 20 gal smartpots combined you would have a awesome yeild!
Well idk about acdcs yeild though. Im happy when i can pull some decently resined buds from her. She never yeilds. Then again i get a different result with every growing method ive tried. Ive literally got 10 and 14 gram acdc harvests from 5 and 10 gallon pots believe it or not, and right now i have one in a 1 gallon and it got slightly root bound. in 1 gallon it looks like 10+ gs which is way better. At that i should get 100 gs from acdc in a 10 gallon give or take. But it hasnt happened.
It is however incredibly frosty and sticky and the aroma hits you in the face. I still grow acdc and am passionate to do so because i know its a one of a kind and important medicine for lots of people including myself. very Terpy.

Sorry guys didnt have a chance to post pics yesterday! Well here are a few pics of the in-ground Chocolate Hashberry. It's been about a month since she went outside and about 2-3 weeks since she started blooming.