What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AC/DC, White Fire OG & Chocolate Hashberry Outdoor Grow

:)

Here are the beans I'll be poppin' of God wills!

I like to call this a fruit cocktail cause I got Strawberries (Strawberry Haze), Blueberries (Blue Dream), Cherries (Cherry Pie) and Grapes! (Grape Ape). Oh and a little Lemony Pine with the WiFi double OG! (White Fire x OG Kush!

So I usually do the wet paper towel method then in a little cardboard or plastic box and in a dark drawer or cabinet to germinate but this time I'm switching a step.

I will do the paper towel method but instead of placing the wet towels in a little box I will put each strain and towel in a sandwich bag and in a cup and cover it to make it nice and dark. I will place cup in my veg mother room where temps are 75-88 +/-

Last edited:
Here are the seeds in wet paper towels and inside the sandwich baggies ready to go in the cup. By tomorrow or the next day I expect for most of them to have tap roots!

Oh btw I'll only be popping two seeds of the WiFi OG cross, two of the Strawberry Haze and one of the blue dream, cherry pie and Ape Grape.

These are all regular seeds so I'm crossing my fingers that I get at least a couple females. The males that show might be kept for pollen or I may just cull them, not sure yet depends on how things are looking in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
What's up I'm back! So I checked the seeds this afternoon and all have popped! Especially the Grape Ape, that one is already growing it's first set of leaves! Lol. Here are some pics. I'll post the Grape Ape first.

Here are the WiFi x OG Kush

Here are the two strawberry haze beans popped and tap root ready! One of them has a pretty small tap root, about 1/8" long. I maybe should of waited for at least a 1/4" but I think it will be alright!

Here is the blue dream

Last edited:
I also germed a Cherry Pie but I got too excited I forgot to take a pic before putting it in the soil!

I planted all in red party cups with FF Happy Frog soil and perlite.

Last edited:
Nice where did you get the cherry pie bean or beans? the perlite for the seeds was a good call watering down the potency of the mix a little for the seedlings.
I love acdc! I don't necessarily love the way she grows though lol. super unique grower, very floppy too. She likes it low and slow, all the way through the entire grow. The Happy frog soil im almost sure is less hot from what i know than ocean forest but in my experience both are hot soils for acdc.
If i use foxfarm for acdc i like to water down the soil by adding 1 part peat and 1 part perlite to 1 part foxfarm. So thats for plants that like less. It makes my soil go farther and its a little cheaper than using the premixed bagged soil for everything. personally i just mix my own soil from individual amendments most of the time so i can do whatever i like for individual varieties.

Nice where did you get the cherry pie bean or beans? the perlite for the seeds was a good call watering down the potency of the mix a little for the seedlings.
I love acdc! I don't necessarily love the way she grows though lol. super unique grower, very floppy too. She likes it low and slow, all the way through the entire grow. The Happy frog soil im almost sure is less hot from what i know than ocean forest but in my experience both are hot soils for acdc.
If i use foxfarm for acdc i like to water down the soil by adding 1 part peat and 1 part perlite to 1 part foxfarm. So thats for plants that like less. It makes my soil go farther and its a little cheaper than using the premixed bagged soil for everything. personally i just mix my own soil from individual amendments most of the time so i can do whatever i like for individual varieties.
Hey there Tec! I grabbed the beans from a local Breeder here in the bay area! He does his own breeding projects and just sells seeds. Yes I enjoy AC/DC's herb but I've noticed she is not the easiest to grow and I'm just vegging her out haven't started to bloom lol. I hear that she is a light feeder thanks! Yes the perlite mix is good in agree, save $ a bit but also it's better to have the medium on the lighter side thank have it to hot and burn the ladies! Plus you can always add nutes if the meduim is too light.

Thanks for stopping by brother, any other tips for the AC/DC, or any of my other ladies is appreciated! Jah bless :)

Here is a little update on the seedlings that I just planted. Six out of seven are above ground!

All except one of the Strawberry Haze are reaching for the light! I'll post a pic in a bit. :)

Here is a shot of all the gals. You can see most are above ground.

Here is the Grape Ape, she's the leader in germ and breaking ground!

Here is the WiFi OG x OG Kush! I like to call him/her (hopefully her!) WiFi double OG!

Yup. U can always add more soil to the top or feed if it gets a little deficient. Definitely better than to burn and stunt i agree.

Nice! ive had good luck with Grape Ape. grew two different versions of it lol

I am breeding a Chem Master to a Grape Ape male i have that i got the seeds from a homie who passed away last month. Going to call it RobDog after the homie. Then breed down that line.

Ill try and show you some pics of the different ways i've grown the acdc. Just backing up all my phones photos online. Its been taking me a few days lol but ill post a few photos soon.

Also i am almost sure my current cut of acdc is different then the one i grew a year before. The old one was pretty good and dense. The new one seems looser, but more terpy for sure and it has a 1 to 24 ratio :) Thanks to Life Is Good for sharing. The old cut i got it from Boomspharm and thats a 1;19 or 1;20. Both cuts were super floppy and required extra support more than any other varieties i grow. I notice the newer 1 to 24 cut i have seems to grow faster and vigorously, just not a lot of strength in the branches like the old cut.

I bred the old ACDC i got from Booms to a male Tigerberry Chinese Landrace Indica. I have a Tigerberry thread i made a while back. So far the

"Ligerberry" which is a the female Tigerberry i had x a selected AK-47 bagseed are incredible! specifically some of the most vigorous plants i've grown. My hopes are that the progeny from the acdc x the Tiger male are strong and vigorous to improve some of the not so great aspects about growing ACDC.

I basically wanted to make it stronger physically and then look at the different chemotypes. Also i know the landrace probably has a really interesting cannabinoid and constituent profile different then most, or have something completely different to offer.

The tiger wasn't super terpy but it is nice. Slightly woody and fruity berry undertones. The Ligers on the other hand seem to range from citrus, fruit basket, berry, and woody, sandalwood smells. I haven't tasted more than 1 pheno so far so will have to update on that later. I personally have 3 phenos of it going, but i have friends that together have about 15ish of them between my different friends, all the seedlings were badass except 1 i think or it was a male. can't remember.

One guy said one of his phenos was the fastest roots he ever got and it was only in 6 days in the clone dome with roots coming out of the top of every plug!

Fingers are crossed for a stronger growing acdc plant with the tiger genes.

Yup. U can always add more soil to the top or feed if it gets a little deficient. Definitely better than to burn and stunt i agree.

Nice! ive had good luck with Grape Ape. grew two different versions of it lol

I am breeding a Chem Master to a Grape Ape male i have that i got the seeds from a homie who passed away last month. Going to call it RobDog after the homie. Then breed down that line.

Ill try and show you some pics of the different ways i've grown the acdc. Just backing up all my phones photos online. Its been taking me a few days lol but ill post a few photos soon.

Also i am almost sure my current cut of acdc is different then the one i grew a year before. The old one was pretty good and dense. The new one seems looser, but more terpy for sure and it has a 1 to 24 ratio :) Thanks to Life Is Good for sharing. The old cut i got it from Boomspharm and thats a 1;19 or 1;20. Both cuts were super floppy and required extra support more than any other varieties i grow. I notice the newer 1 to 24 cut i have seems to grow faster and vigorously, just not a lot of strength in the branches like the old cut.

Awesome! What traits differ on the two different phenos of the Grape Ape?

That Grape Ape x Chem Master sounds like it's gonna be done fire! Sorry to hear about your friend Rob, may the Lord bless his soul and help you and his family through the loss.

Interesting that you had two different types of AC/DC cuts! I'm eager to see what traits I find in this one.

I bred the old ACDC i got from Booms to a male Tigerberry Chinese Landrace Indica. I have a Tigerberry thread i made a while back. So far the

"Ligerberry" which is a the female Tigerberry i had x a selected AK-47 bagseed are incredible! specifically some of the most vigorous plants i've grown. My hopes are that the progeny from the acdc x the Tiger male are strong and vigorous to improve some of the not so great aspects about growing ACDC.

I basically wanted to make it stronger physically and then look at the different chemotypes. Also i know the landrace probably has a really interesting cannabinoid and constituent profile different then most, or have something completely different to offer.

The tiger wasn't super terpy but it is nice. Slightly woody and fruity berry undertones. The Ligers on the other hand seem to range from citrus, fruit basket, berry, and woody, sandalwood smells. I haven't tasted more than 1 pheno so far so will have to update on that later. I personally have 3 phenos of it going, but i have friends that together have about 15ish of them between my different friends, all the seedlings were badass except 1 i think or it was a male. can't remember.

One guy said one of his phenos was the fastest roots he ever got and it was only in 6 days in the clone dome with roots coming out of the top of every plug!

Fingers are crossed for a stronger growing acdc plant with the tiger genes.

Interesting! I haven't had the chance to breed her yet, right now I'm just trying to learn her likes/dislikes and dial her in!

It's awesome when you find a keeper pheno in a bagseed! I have a few bagseed beans of some great quality that I'm eager to pop! Gonna have to wait on that till I get my new place cause I have no room for more seedlings.

The old grape ape was super robust and greener with a slightly white grape flavor, and Indica looking. The new Grape Ape Male has a slightly more berry smell thats perhaps stronger and reminds me of the old one a little. My favorite part about the male is the strong aroma, and i like the squatness too, which is apparent before bloom. The Male is also shorter then the original female, but a real nice Indica squat stance. The male in bloom stretches a lot but packs on the flowers, not all at once. I remember initially thinking the yeild of sacks was small on the male but every week they all mature and pop and it develops a gang of new sacks. Swift development of flower but he flowers for a while. Its been 6+ weeks. Males go super quick usually. I'm hoping the trait of budsets at different times is experienced in the progeny. Maybe that could result in a strain that you can harvest in sets, part by part. Like harvest at least twice from the same plant would be sweet.

The old grape ape was super robust and greener with a slightly white grape flavor, and Indica looking. The new Grape Ape Male has a slightly more berry smell thats perhaps stronger and reminds me of the old one a little. My favorite part about the male is the strong aroma, and i like the squatness too, which is apparent before bloom. The Male is also shorter then the original female, but a real nice Indica squat stance. The male in bloom stretches a lot but packs on the flowers, not all at once. I remember initially thinking the yeild of sacks was small on the male but every week they all mature and pop and it develops a gang of new sacks. Swift development of flower but he flowers for a while. Its been 6+ weeks. Males go super quick usually. I'm hoping the trait of budsets at different times is experienced in the progeny. Maybe that could result in a strain that you can harvest in sets, part by part. Like harvest at least twice from the same plant would be sweet.

Cool! I'm hoping for a strong berry scent from the Ape but this will be the first seed and first time attempt on growing the Ape so we will see!

I have the seedlings under a few 6500k compact fluorescent bulbs, nothing too fancy lol.

jefe noche

Hello all!!

I hope it is ok to post these pics of my AC/DC X DEEP CHUNK. She was bred to eliminate the neex for support and gain cola size. And that she did!! Feed her regular in a ebb and flow in one gallon fabric pots in coco and you get arm sized colas that small and taste almost just like AC/DC yet has a slight citrus and skunk added in. Yummy!! I have been breeding and providing AC/DC in tbe North Bay for four years.

picture.php

View image in gallery

Beautiful Jeff!!! Have you tested those progeny yet? Curious if you have one thats close to a 1 to 20 ratio like the original acdc. That is my goal! I did meet someone before who sold ACDC often and it was actually my friend Select Genetics cross called ACDC x Mr.X which is a sweet one.
Somone bought a few zips of it from the guy who got the seeds and grew them, and that person then got it tested to confirm if it was acdc. It was not acdc which is obvious its a hybrid. It was 20% THC
I wanted to pop my ACDC x Tigerberry sooner than later but i couldn't afford the testing for every chemotype at this time. Gonna have to wait for the big hunt. :p Props though on that rad looking plant Jeff.