What's new

absolute best strain you have grown outdoors?

outdoordreams

Best strain outdoors to date would be a strain called Kootenay Gold.
Seeds gifted to me by an old timer from Grand Forks area.
Finished naturally in BC, amazing tastes and smells. Tropical fruits including a Pineapple pheno.

Wish I had made seeds. Wish I could find more.

fatburt

og crosses do very well outdoors,,,exodus kush kicks ass!

next gen apparantly has a good timewarp,,,,but alternative seeds at hemp depot has an excellent version...ive grown it

Parker Chase

Right now I am currently germinating..

-Manitoba Poison
-Rainbow Skunk
-Emerald Wonder
-Emerald Wonder female auto

These strains will be grown literally and almost right next to the pacific ocean on Vancouver island BC.

I will make a thread and post pics of these strains.

These are fast flowering mold resistant strains.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
og crosses do very well outdoors,,,exodus kush kicks ass!

next gen apparantly has a good timewarp,,,,but alternative seeds at hemp depot has an excellent version...ive grown it

What OG crosses have you grown outside? You don't mean outside in Canada do you? I tried OG Kush here and it rotted away in October. I am going to cross it to the Friesland clone and see what happens, I predict OG Kush x Friesland finishing quite quickly.

PARADOX

HIghrise seeds :fast bionic Guerrilla , Early Guerrilla skunk , Patriot Medicine. Also have dragon auto mix. Plus some killer hybrids we pollen chucked a couple seasons ago> no idea on the lineage as the seeds came from outdoor mix packs from VSB in van.. All I know is they are 8 feet tall and hard resin coated nugs. Around 3/4 LB in full sun mid september. Happy to have hundreds of these beans lol..

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
What OG crosses have you grown outside? You don't mean outside in Canada do you? I tried OG Kush here and it rotted away in October. I am going to cross it to the Friesland clone and see what happens, I predict OG Kush x Friesland finishing quite quickly.

some one on here few years back did og kush x sour 60 or blue streak, came out with some nice pics.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
some one on here few years back did og kush x sour 60 or blue streak, came out with some nice pics.

That sounds alright, it was a semi autoflowering strain? I have a bunch of Sour60 and Automatic OG kush seeds. First I am going to cross the two autos, then I plan on mixing them to photoperiod Sour Kush(Headband) then breeding to 100% auto F-4 for Auto-Headband. I also might keep some of the semi autoflowering plants from the F-1 and F-2 generations for outdoor growing.

browntrout

Veteran
I've been trying to grow skimpy yeilding and late plants here on the east coast to no avail, I have had some nice plants mind you. But am now looking for a yielder I can breed and keep in my back pocket for tough times.

This thread needs some picks so I'll add some in hopes that we can start proving what genetics perform in our climate. I encourage you all to start posting pics/info on these strains.

I'm looking to highrise seeds, Smoke-A-lot or JOTI for my next yielder.

I have MOB in storage for next year but am not expecting yield.

Joti's God Bud x OG kush - Perfect indica frame, super sticky, strong vitamin citrus/fruit smell. 60% of phenos are OG and will NOT finish in Canada. Expected God pheno finish: 3rd week of October

picture.php

Durban Posion (dutch passion) x Pakistani Chitral Kush
Mid-September finish, sticky and cleaner/forrest berry smells.
picture.php

Durban Poison (Dutch Passion)
First week of September Finish, Very unique, not overly potent, great breeding material, Can yield decent.
picture.php

picture.php

GPS (DJ short) Blueberry
Very crystalline and resinous, not much BB smell/taste, long lasting high
picture.php

BT

browntrout

Veteran
Freezeland Smoke-A-Lot seeds
Best all-around outdoor plant I have grown, Smells from extreme nasal burning chemical to soft pungent overripe berries. Strong stone Late August/Early September finish

picture.php

Peakseed - Skunk Berry, Little smell, good potency, October finish
picture.php

KC33 - KC brains, Have run his old sativa phenos and his new indica phenos and both a very hardy and early outdoor plants late august finish from new stock and hard as a rock, doesn't get much better than this for old school lemon pepper weed. Here is link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257966

BT

browntrout

Veteran
Lapis Mount Indica - Cannacopia, Pure afghan, mid October finish, floaty high and full flavored, mould prone
picture.php

RKS - Cannacopia, Ealy October/late September finish, good potency, super pure skunk smell, thik colorful buds, mold prone, Rich skunky flavor, good yields.
picture.php

MNS - Devil, late October finish, floral scent, good hash maker, hash is potent and tastes like pure soap/ bounce sheet, some variance, grows fucking HUGE! once rootball is formed watch the fuck out. Not viable as Canadian outdoor strain due to flowering time IMO.
picture.php

catalyte

Veteran
Mighty Mite crosses for hardyness.

where are those strains these days? i wonder if there are any beans around....

vapor

Veteran
smoked lots of freezland growing up. A house full of it drying would make me leave the house, one of the smells just did not agree with me{probably that chemical nasal thing you mentioned} till it got dryer, makes great bubble hash and the weed is good too......

St. Phatty

Northern Lights x Haze (or was it Haze x NL ?) from the Seed Bank in 1990.

Helicopters got that one.

Green Crack, this last summer.

Deer got that one.

dannykarey

Great pics guys!!!

I had great luck with Chimera's Mountain Jam#2....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

great yield, really frosty.......Started them End of May, put them out early June......harvest was from Oct 9 - Oct 18.

I dusted the 4 MJ2 females with Guerrilla Gold#2 pollen.......Got a nice little grip of seeds for next season.

Danny

dannykarey

Medicine Man from Mr Nice seeds turned out well too.......Almost a little too late, but the buds are frosty and have nice weight to them.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Started them begining of June.....put them out around June 20th, harvest was from Oct 20 - Oct 26 and I still have the lower part of one plant still out fattening up until the end of the week.

I also threw some GG2 pollen on them and got some seeds!!

picture.php

Danny