What's new

absolute best strain you have grown outdoors?

fatburt

hey everyone!im new here and just getting into posting...
i love growing outdoors and my favourite this far is texada timewarp....in my opinion its pretty much the perfest outdoor strain..well if it finished first week of september it would be perfect!

i have f2 seeds i made from patchworks genetics and its a mold resistant pretty good yielding,potent and tasty strain..finishes between september 20th and october 5th without fail.and it smells and tastes like sweet/tart lemons

post your most successful strains you have run in canada!!!!indoor strains,outdoor strains,semi's,auto's...whatever,if you LOVED them then post em up!!!

fatburt

maple leaf indica is the best ive grown taht i didnt get to try,but it was huge,stinky,mold resistant and sticky icky!!!

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Chemdog, Blockhead, Island Sweet Skunk, I have also heard a lot of Guriella Gold(early finisher) these are the best, BUT YOU MUST LET THEM FINISH and you will be rewarded with super potent outdoor weed

I have found a cross a former member made,,,its SSH 2 x Pehkruder...an early flowering sativa..finishes in Ontario...by Sept 21...its amazing

Good luck in your searches

fatburt

wouldnt blockhead be a mold magnet?

i have tons of texada timewarp seeds from patchworks.....very nice!wanna trade for the ssh cross?

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
yes Blockhead was a mold magnet...but it was still so good...super HUGE potent colas...but yes a bit of a mold prone strain outside...also look into Double Dutch or Warlock from Magus Genetics..heard good things about those too..

good luck

peace
Chefboy

fatburt

im breeding texada with kush van stitch....both strains have mold resistance,both have very similar looking nugs and both smell and taste of pure lemons...and both are potent as hell!!!

that should be an early september finisher!and im really looking forward to try it out.
i also have spyder x purple kush/nl#5 and spyder/f-13

fatburt

i have tons of early strains from udg....mighty amstel freeze,gg#2,freezeland,manitoba medicine,auto affie/manitoba madness,freeze/madness,erdpurt...and lots of indoor crosses,chem crosses and such

Hurk

Years ago I grew an awesome white rhino in southern ontario. She didn't come down until halloween though. Got lucky and had an amazing fall with no frost until late october.

TURBD

21 years ago me and 2 friends grabbed one of their dads 9ft skiffs off a fishing boat and made it from parksville to lasquiti in ruff seas with no life jackets. just to try and rip some weed from the island. Got a time warp and a mighty mite. Left 30 or so plants for the owner. We only took what we needed.
It was good smoke. Although the almost dieing a few times on the way there and back probably made it better.
Damn. I feel old now.

:tumbleweed: Ummmmmmmm TURBD i would put a flack jacket and helmet on if i were you ! History and youthful mistakes understood ,but. telling stories of ripping might not make ya so popular here .Just a thought ?

TURBD

I was 13 or 14. And we took 2 of about 35 plants. If you saw what we went threw to get to and from the island we earned it. Hard to resist going there as your told the WHOLE ISLAND IS WEED!
Funny thing is it pretty much was.
I am older and wiser now.
Kids do stupid shit and I was no exception.

Latest posts

Latest posts