What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 & C5, Old school hazes

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
You have praised the Mexican Haze couple times in this thread, it would be nice to see grow of it. (ok, smoking it would be nicer;) Is it only in clone form, or is there seeds left somewhere?

Hi there MacHaze! Good stuff you got going. I think I know where those came from. If I'm right, the Mex Haze mentioned in this thread is clone-only. It's supposed to be one of the best ones going round. I haven't heard of a good, stable Mex Haze in seed...

MacHaze said:
I am just trying to find a system to support the buds better, as they keep building up and the old guy told me it is just the start... The real fattening up should really start at the flush... :yoinks:
Yo-yo's not an option? (jojo's in't nederlands...)

MacHaze

I just got the camera back today, so the pictures will be tonight.

The ladies are doing just fine, and the flush has started yesterday.

@ Mad Scientist: Nice to see you here :wave: . Of course you know the "old guy" with his C5-HPH-MexicanHazes & A-5 :chin:

@ Herbalistic: This Mexican haze is not available in seeds, there are two pheno's of it, in clone-only. The taste is so haze, never tasted something so tastefull in aroma... As I was undecided about my next grow, I will do the Mexican Haze, the sweet pheno of 10,5-11 weeks. They are growing outside in the sun, ready to take the place a.s.a.p.

@ Star Cash: Thanks man... The C5 is realy worth it...

Cheers :wave:
MacHaze

windowlicker

hey machaze, :wave:

nice thread! i too am curious as to how the ladies are doing!

think you could use use this for support?
Klimnet.JPG

...will be looking out for your new pics! :bigeye:

laters! :yes:

MacHaze

Update 20 06 2007

Update 20 06 2007

Ladies are doing just fine, but seems to take a bit longer as expected. The flush is started since sunday, and will go for another two weeks at least, I think...

Here are the pictures:

Cheers :wave:
MacHaze

SativaBelieva

MacHaze said:
@ SB: only the HP13Haze and the C5 for this run. But I do have A5 or Mexican Haze for the next run. Still undecided...

Do both, A5 and the Mex! The more flavors the marrier...

See ya!

zeno

hey man ,looks very ok in youre garden...
i grow also haze sometimes and it looks like youre n build off happend to soon.how did you lower the n ?
anyway the colabuds are in tha housse hehehehe...awsome.
greets zeno

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yeah Machaze -> update & some harvest shot´s ok?

Seriously, I noticed you havent posted in awhile, so I really hope everything is ok with you!!

MacHaze

Harvest was not so good, I had troubles with trips and some root eating bugs... :fsu:

But I yielded like 350-400 gr, but they didn't got the chance or enough roots to end good their life.

I am moving and will be back like early next month with a new run, in a new clean environnement, so I am not giving up on this babies. I already cut some clones from the Mexican Haze for the next run.

Cheers,
MacHaze

hupla

Bump!!
Very much!! I love the A5 and the HPH very much!!
The story bout the man is true,,,,,i am so happy i know lads that are his buddies ;)

cheers Machaze!

H

Hazeseeker

Nice 1:headbange, totally forgot about this thread, are these still doing the rounds in Holland?

peace:joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump

im back on the haze hunt
get in touch if you can help

peace

P

pyratth

That's my dream, find a A5 cut like the A5 from Heaven 69 (Maastricht)... but unfortunately, it's really difficult... :wallbash:

Good quest bro... :)

Cabron

Veteran
Sorry this story about clones traveling in a pack of marlboros in the 70's made me laugh...
I guess it's sooo important to have some elaborate story about where some seeds come from to add some degree of awe or importance to a plant one possesses ....chem story for example.

I remember the 70's well and nobody was cloning for shit ..
There was so much landrace strains floating around in dime,nickel and O bags that people had seeds coming out their ass...

everything had seeds.....

There wasnt rockwool or media where one could propagate and transport a cutting just dirt...

Nor did people ever think to keep a cutting back then ..
They just grew some of the seeds that were gathered in the bottom of your bag of columbo,Panama,Thai,Mexi etc....

But in general not many people grew in the states as the shit was everywhere and cheap as dirt..

Today its much different.

And if youre old enough to remember going to see this when it came out then you know....:thank you:
http://youtu.be/PoAD3kUmN9s

[youtubeif]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PoAD3kUmN9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtubeif]

Latest posts

Latest posts