What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 & C5, Old school hazes

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey m'n Belgische vriend ....:wave: (hello my belgian friend)

..indulge us plz .....maybe with a little update?

MacHaze

Thanks for the compliments, girls are doing just fine, didn't had the time to take pictures, but will do tomorrow when the lights are on and the camera with a loaded battery.

@ Core: Had deze week al moeten updaten, maar toen ik de camera nam was de batterij leeg, en dan zo druk op het werk. Morgen voor 23 uur staat het erop.

Cheers,
MacHaze

Well, I got the A5 from coffeeshop Toermalijn, in Tilburg. It's one of the regulars on their sativa menu and one of my favorites.
You'll immediately recognize the smell, it's the sweet hazey flavour at it's best. For some reason, the word old pops to mind when trying to name the smell.
I had to get used to the taste, first time I smoked haze was the A5 and it overpowered me. Tastes like it smells, but the taste is even more in your face.
The high is great and diverse, I can use it as a daytime smoke if I use it in moderation, because too much will get me in brainlock, getting so high I can't do shit anymore.It's always popular when it goes with me to party's as music will penetrate your body and mind to it's core. Dancing becomes an entire new experience. I can enjoy the combo with a bit of alcohol too, alcohol on some weeds makes me want to crash hard but with the haze it's like it puts you on another level.

I just love it, and at €8/gr it's not that expensive for what you get. If you have access to it, get it.

Last edited:

MacHaze

@ begeesterdechol: Indeed, the A5 is some strong stuff, but I do prefer the C5 wich got a very oriental aroma/taste with a very nice uphigh that last for hours... But Tilburg doesn't seem so expensive, 8€ only... I have to pay at least like 10 to 12€ the gram in Breda for it...

Here is the update:

the girls are still doing fine, and the mites seems to have dissapear.
The Ec is 2.4 and Ph 5.8.

Some shots of the C5:

Some shots of the A5:

Some random shots of the little garden:

Cheers :wave:
MacHaze

Your plants are doing nice, it's always good to see someone care with love for the plants.
Do you know some place in Breda that has the C5 as I have never come across it in Tilbug.

Which week of flowering are they in now?

skar

Hello macHaze,

you definitly got THE Haze garden ! (or haze jungle)

I remember that the A5 in Maas was at 10e/gr, but what a high !

wish you the best for your ladies MacHaze ;)

skar.

MacHaze

@ Begeesterdechol,

I know the Pax, in Breda, does sell the C5, but it is called A5 on their menu as even some of the "older guys" even mix them up. I know also that the A5 has two pheno's, and one of them is sometimes sold as Mexican Haze.

I start the light period of 12/12 the 27.03, so I am starting week 7 ( or week 6 from the first flowers ). The end will be arround the 20.06.

@ Skar

Thanks man :joint: Yes, it is a hell of a jungle. I think I will have to build something to support al the tops and (re)arrange them a little, cause they are building up now...

Chees,
MacHaze

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awsome Garden MacHaze!!
I smoked that A5 shit several years ago...i thought it woz great smoke if i recall correct...damn i'm so damn ignorant..i should of have started 18 years ago with growing :badday:

i myself am starting my first sativa's.....oaxacan sativa....got it as a freebie...
Ronley made me a little afraid saying it woz't that good ..i hope i'm not ending up with mexican brick !! :chin: :pointlaug

ohw i did tell a lie...its technically my second...i also started rez's abusive kushhaze

Last edited:

MacHaze

@ Core:

Thanks, bro. We should meet soon, arranging a smoke-out... I have some C5, Kalimist, SSH & NYCD to taste... :woohoo:

That Rez's Abusive Kushhaze sounds :yummy:

Cheers,
MacHaze

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MacHaze said:
@ Core:

Thanks, bro. We should meet soon, arranging a smoke-out... I have some C5, Kalimist, SSH & NYCD to taste... :woohoo:

That Rez's Abusive Kushhaze sounds :yummy:

Cheers,
MacHaze

hehehe shure why not....i only have Purple bastard in jars,ohw and a realy dark purple blue mystic but that shit it's anything in our league..:biglaugh:
maybe some day :wink:

shit man you got me drooling all over the place with that list...... :bat: :pointlaug

mmmh yea 2 you 2 ...its feminised so normally i will have 5 lady's ...hope no hermies... :chin:
i'll select you 1 if i know what they have in store...lol if i get that far*knocks on wood*:wink:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Fine job as far Machaze!!! Im happy for you that the mites didnt come a problem. Let´s hope everything goes fine until the sweet end comes!

MacHaze

Thanks for the good vipes... :wave:

Tonight I will change the 400w Metal Halide (blue) light with a regular Son-t after I will take some pictures of the progress...

Next week, I will start to encrease the amount of P & K, and decreasing the N in the feeding proces...

@ Moppel...

Just for you bro:

Your SSH:

Your Kalimist:

Cheers,
MacHaze

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Just popped some Tom Hill OHaze, no doubt they'll be fantastic too, this grow is nicely done thinking that theyre hazes that are in there...:yes:

Gotta love them.