What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A World On A String

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Sorry you were up in the night.

Just as it's getting light is the time to look for them.

Nice looking buds!

Do you wash your weed when you harvest?
I did it for the first time last year and was amazed at the shit that came off.
I wouldn't eat stuff from the garden without washing it, so why smoke it.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Sorry you were up in the night.

Just as it's getting light is the time to look for them.

Nice looking buds!

Do you wash your weed when you harvest?
I did it for the first time last year and was amazed at the shit that came off.
I wouldn't eat stuff from the garden without washing it, so why smoke it.
I’m in the garden at all hours. I randomly appear. On it all constantly. Only way to harvest a quality outdoor garden.

037176FB-F09F-414C-97C2-554139D7CBC8.jpeg

^ Here’s another sun worshipper I killed. Watered today…deeply pushed the water into medium with a cone spray…then misted the the entire garden under full morning sun.

I mist them when they look dusty or baked hot…or to bring up canopy level rh. Right now…the drier the air…the stronger the direct sun…what I’m saying about high desert climate….once the monsoons go…boom boom boom…gas pedal through the floor…wide open

Mostly I study the flowers. In my experience….they tell me what’s going on with the habitat and their health…bugs and molds

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
We got hammered by rain. I was down in the garden…predawn shaking the screen…shaking the plants of all the night water. Luckily we got sun and wind today. Helped my cause.

65999DB2-6EC5-4628-BFDF-B352BD9F0EC8.jpeg

^ Cutting more pop up holes into the screen…so it’s easier for me to manage the sisters.

81642D0A-9A74-4895-B549-C471EE20F136.jpeg

^ Couple of my employees. My Praying Mantis are still mating. The males line up for the Lady of the House (she goes between sisters 4 & 7)….today is the 3rd day in a row I’ve seen her mating. She’s well fed…but not eating the caterpillars…just her own mates. The lizards are on overtime.

88BB0310-85EC-4DB7-8B54-9B3EBC34B16B.jpeg
F7811486-0A33-4C10-9CDB-F6EBD1B43993.jpeg
878F03F3-11FF-4F1A-81D8-8A247B0ACD35.jpeg

^ The sisters are ripping it….as long as…I get some good weather…and stay on it every day…things look promising

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
This Sept has been out of weather character. It feels more like a high jungle…than a high desert. I’ve adapted to seeing all this rain.

I believe some of the longer flowers may express in connection with this environment. Feels different.

A lot of time spent looking for mold and bud rot….killing caterpillars. So far my harvested flowers are perfect.

I’m harvesting off 1 and 13….but just in about ounce (dry) size increments.