What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A World On A String

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
99F92EE4-FB87-498E-944C-B2BEC6DCA1BE.jpeg
24D7F763-C3D1-44BC-97F3-79AB084A57FF.jpeg
CD8B0B73-752D-48C3-97C7-88DA4331AE1A.jpeg
6FA80466-2ED2-4D2A-8384-3A82E1B1E905.jpeg

Drunken Buddha

Last edited:

SmellyFlorist

looking very nice.... what are the smells like currently? I do recall you saying you were concerned on spots of mould..? We have had some very light rain here and had 2 sssdh plants rot, even with moving them undercovers when I could...

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
looking very nice.... what are the smells like currently? I do recall you saying you were concerned on spots of mould..? We have had some very light rain here and had 2 sssdh plants rot, even with moving them undercovers when I could...
Feline piss with a chemical epoxy undertone and citrus over the top.

I monitor the flowers for signs of caterpillars and/or mold rot every day. It’s time consuming but effective. I have not had very much flower loss. Generally just cut out any dead spots and seek out the offending caterpillars.

Happy Harvest!

dugzy

You must be a happy fella bringing all that lot home.

How well do your day/night temps hold up over there this end of the year?

Early 80's I visited NM (Taos and around) as part of 2 months in the US, was a nipper then but impressions of the landscape have never left after all this time so it's very nice to see your snaps about the place.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You must be a happy fella bringing all that lot home.

How well do your day/night temps hold up over there this end of the year?

Early 80's I visited NM (Taos and around) as part of 2 months in the US, was a nipper then but impressions of the landscape have never left after all this time so it's very nice to see your snaps about the place.
I like Taos a lot. Spent a bunch of time up there camping and running the mountains. We are about 8 hrs south. High desert and warmer down here.

We’re coming out of day temps in the mid 70s and nights in the upper 40s. With the rain coming in now…temps drop down into the 60s days and upper 40s night. No signs of frost. No problem making it until the end of October without sheeting for frost. November even looks possible. Day to day.