What's new

A World On A String

T

THE PABLOS

Red Kali Mist

Red Kali Mist

Here's the population I have rolling...all these should be around until after sexing

T

THE PABLOS

Fresh Trimmed Hell Hound F2

Fresh Trimmed Hell Hound F2

The very best of the Hell Hound F2 run...are a ways out from finish. Finding some nice stuff. These flowers are from an expression I'd deem: only fair

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

nice rkm,looks like there may be a tiny bit of sativa in them....

Absolutely. Sativa all day long. Bullet proof fuckers as well...way outgrowing the Prune Juice F2s. I finally found their nutrient uptake limit..but they hog along pretty good

If you only knew how buried in Blues I'm finding myself....with the Prune Juice and the Mox Krox (combinations of Original Flo, Grape Krush, and Chem DD)....using the RKM to adjust my way through it all...it's going to be a gnarly run..requiring a max amount of effort

The Hell Hound F2 run is producing some fair expressions...as well as...some trophy expression. There are some big differences within the population.

T

THE PABLOS

Non Desirable Hell Hound F2

Non Desirable Hell Hound F2

I've found 3 expressions that represent like this example

This girl is in here 50s....flushing on molasses/worm casting tea. Not exactly flimsy...but yeah kind of..she has been bent/tied/twisted on a few bamboo stakes. She's not a bad expression...but I have found much better ones.

Not a super big girl...with some effort...I was able to bring her out for some pix. Her flowers are light though coated..very much like her Odessa (Casey Jones) roots...stanky in a sweet fruit bubblegum(ish) sort of way....nice enough...on everything...to make her a reasonable plant.

Not what I'm looking for....but nothing to piss and moan over either. Surely...she'll have a nice flavorful...sativa kind of smoke

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just took down a room full of sssdh,talk about floppy!

got a run of all new stuff coming,been popping lots of beans,got a couple of males about to spew so another seed run about to start,need to sort the last batch of seeds out of the buds from the last seed run,should be nice and dry by now

T

THE PABLOS

^ Nice!!! That all looks really good. Ain't no crimes against the floppy stuff.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what an odyssey it was too,they normally go for 12 weeks but i fucked up a timer in mud week 3 so they got 3 weeks of 12/12 and then about 2 weeks of 24/0...so they ended up flowering for around 16 weeks total...ended up really nice,theres a mess of it...

T

THE PABLOS

Damn dude....damned timers. That's a long ass haul....better be top shelf. Well...you should be a busy trimmer...and around X-mas time too...jingle bells and all that kind of stuff.

T

THE PABLOS

Another Flushing Hell Hound IX1

Another Flushing Hell Hound IX1

I showed you her sister yesterday. Similar in all regards..this girl has...perhaps..a stronger undertone of fresh plastic/vinyl. All depending on the day though...isn't it?...aroma observations can be all over the place with a lot of expressions. Developing from one scent to another

* Not a "choice" selection. She's sipping her tea now...I find myself more attracted to her...mostly her pretty flowers..but overall...she is not at the top of her class. In her 50s mellowship helloship

Not so hard to move this girl around. Took the opportunity to haul her out...take a look at her under different spectrum..snap some pix..understand more...what she is saying to me. I have no issues with her

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...understand more...what she is saying to me. I have no issues with her
I'm smiling cause I can almost see u staring at the plant til you decide u have no apparent issues. I'm recalling how the people on the trail yelled out "beast" as their interpretation of u, and how u are ready to combat issues with others on the trail if they try to mess with u. :)

I'm also happy or thrilled that some of the rkm have made it so far as to not have gotten culled. I know u said a bit ago that u were planning to give the seeds a chance, but they have to look like good canna, or u may decide not to go further into the cycle with em. I was thinking, oh sht, god I hope he will like what he sees etc. And this was the first instance I had asked myself if I really, deep down believed they were as good as what I brag and brag about them in my long winded posts about how they continue to delight me.

Yes, I did get taken back and disappointed over some weak f13 phenos I saw in my garden and online here. I was also, later displeased when dj used the indica bb male to make and sell the vl and ck lines as the return of good old bbs as an F1 with semi-sat experiences blending with well with indica bb. -it just seemed he played it safe, when he could have gone with more sat head from a diff set of balls lol. So I have a few downers, but I look the other way toward the american sativa revival path that he originally inspired us to go deep into without compromise etc etc....ya know.

I'm drinking a martini in my cold dark backyard but I wanted to just say tonite that the rkm is what I thought f13 was to be like. I like clean heads in a consistent seedline.
And in some cases, f13 did deliver, I just can't do spacey racy. The rkm was the easy, sure bet to use in my last project for this reason. I had the least issues with rkm seed for seed aswell. Which is why I was sure you'd let some of them pass on into your flowering room TP. Goodnight.

T

THE PABLOS

^ This is an honest and reflective post.

As far as the RKM making it into the flower studio....we are all systems go. I culled down to what you see. Hedged up the bottoms...waiting for them to sex. Won't be flowering them until...speculating...but I'd say mid February..roughly

I already have my #1 and #2 selections made. Whether those turn out to be male or female...makes not much difference to me...but hoping for 1 and 1.

They are vigorous plants. Show no signs of weakness....look like they will grow into trees.

* plan to breed them into my program...planning a 3 way

T

THE PABLOS

RKM Early Selections 1-3

RKM Early Selections 1-3

#1 was selected about a week ahead of #2 and #3 was selected about a week after #2....just this morning.

#1 not the biggest out of the entire population...but I think I was attracted to it because it felt the most "Red". I believe it will be a female

#2 seems the most stout (but not the shortest) out of the entire population...and has a more lush/fat leaf. I believe it will be a male

#3 is the most "dainty" (but not the shortest) plant out of the entire population. Seems to have a slightly thinner leaf....but still resembles the rest of the litter. Very slight difference...I believe it will be female

We'll see what I'm dealt

EDIT: In the pix....#3 is the plant that is by itself. In the other picture #1 is on the left and #2 is on the right. The stalk pictures are from #1 and #2.........if any of that makes sense

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...They are vigorous plants. Show no signs of weakness....look like they will grow into trees...
I think u will like the smoke too, But we'll see. I know u are a dead honest tester:)

You know I needed one. Thank you for also doing this to help me.

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My older brother used to help keep me in-check so I wouldn't embarrass myself because I was always quite extreme and 2 feet forward. He was tough, a little cold but I knew he had my best interests at heart while he was here.

(I double posted so came and added this real quick to fix the error.)

T

THE PABLOS

I think u will like the smoke too, But we'll see. I know u are a dead honest tester:)

You know I needed one. Thank you for also doing this to help me.

Hell man....I'm helping myself to selected desirable genetics. Checks and balances. We all need a wall to bounce shit off of

I thank you for the opportunity at the genetics...I have a lot of respect for you and your work. You know this though

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know u do.

And I know that I'm way out there, almost trying to re-write cannabis to go along with my hunches.
Actually, I'm aware of how most people react to my material and language, but really, I'm fortunate I found a sub-forum that could let me build my crazy threads, and progress them in the company and friendship of nice people. You know how it feels, in a constant barage of antagonistic people, when on the various on-line weedsites. And if u find a good place, the occupancy and post frequency is so sparse that u can feel like it's not worth sht to even sit, and contribute for any good progress and feel satisfied and happy through it all.

dj drags himself here, but will come in a flash if a knockoff arises to threaten civil actions,(-to me, maybe others too,... it's hard to even take sides over reproduction of life -imo) . Nevil leaves his own forum when he gets what he came for (imo) . Sam will bite at times and appears grouchy(imo)
...Overgrow was killed and the members ran scared and paranoid.
....Good threads go down like a ship in the brumuda triangle before the world has a chance to read it's benefit.
...Seed is traded then frozen, or frozen and later traded like wallstreet, and accumulates like pennies in a dark wishing well in a drawer so deep and full of ziplocks, one can hardly see them as the dream, but as a name, on a label and not much more than that anymore. I'm ranting..but there's an identity crisis, imo, and it's global.
-i think, yes the internet has certainly been our blessing, and isn't to blame really.

Medicinals are rising, and we are getting more of what we did yesterday, and it keeps sticking on bthe shelves in our community stores, so we don't feel the need to create and farm, but rather trade, then farm a little and maybe create later. Or do more trading to make up for lack of creating or a failed creation attempt.
But its like the internet has made the farmer to want to be a little more of a gene trader, and the city to be even more city. I'm sleepy but if we lost electricity for a month, the frenzy to trade and stockpile would reset, and the dreams of a farmer would be on the label on the traded seedlots more often than the just a name on a ziplock in a box.

I'll have to continue later, I'm losing my attn span...zzzzz

Latest posts

Latest posts