What's new

A World On A String

T

THE PABLOS

Mountain runoff...true true true. I live on the side of a hill. I have landscaped my property into a series of mesas and basins...so have learned to capitalize on the natural occurrence of seasonal runoff.

Every spring...I go to the lowest basin...and fill wheelbarrows full of awesome amended soil..that has washed down and blended all winter. It's the only time that I can tolerate pocket gophers...as they come into the basin to eat the plants that grow in the loamy soil..and in doing so...totally aerate the blending runoff. I use the soil in veggie gardens.

I never thought of teas in that light...but yeah...that's really what they are. In the studios...they simulate seasonal runoff. I like that concept. I continue to use my very simple blend...in all phases of growth...and can see where it is working. I love the way molasses and worm castings smell..all blended.

Few more flowers...certainly not into production trimming today...lol..I'm totally fucking off. It's that kind of day around here

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
... ...as far as breeding goes..lol...it's a mess. The aliens left an open pollination scenario.....
The christian doctrine in europe says humans are from a male, and there was just one female who bore the our entire, currently existing, human population.
This parallels the mainstream account of cannabis coming just from one Him. Mtn :)

It's like people are taught, hey the glass is full, your are inside of it (on earth), and the space surrounding it is empty.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The christian doctrine in europe says humans are from a male, and there was just one female who bore the our entire, currently existing, human population.
This parallels the mainstream account of cannabis coming just from one Him. Mtn :)

It's like people are taught, hey the glass is full, your are inside of it (on earth), and the space surrounding it is empty.

when adam and eve's kids left home, they met up with other people.... i always wondered where those people had come from?

T

THE PABLOS

can't sleep under this moon

can't sleep under this moon

It's like daylight under the glowing orb...colder than fuck too. Elevation clear sky cold. Keep the faucets dripping...so as not to...freeze up pipes. beanie and a flannel.

Put some oak into the fireplace...open the gate...to get it ripping. Coffee is on...Hell Hound joint rolled...all the makings of a Hippie speedball. I'll be coming around here in a minute...then out to check what the weather is doing to the gardens.

It's still a brute force world...even the spreading of seed. I reckon...that genetically...we humans are born out of the muck...through force, opportunity, and numbers. Any means possible. Gang bangs are us.

Christ...my wedding anniversary is on Saturday. My wife and I were laughing about it...just last night. These civilized rules against nature.

T

THE PABLOS

Frozen Wintertime Veggies

Frozen Wintertime Veggies

Thick layer of frost develops as the moon sinks...sun rises. Hitting my garlics..chards..carrots...beets etc

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

C99 in Hell Hound IX1 Expression?

C99 in Hell Hound IX1 Expression?

Realize that I'm only using strain names...as general references. If I were not documenting the grow...I'd not label plants the way...I do here. Never have I ever grown enough plants nor could I know...what is what...in terms of expression exhibition. I can show pictures, describe aromas and such...but it's almost a fiction story..or at the very least...all speculation.

So with that said...

I'll show the shortest Hell Hound IX1 expression...currently flowering. For reference...I've come across 3 short expressions....from 2.5' -3.5' tall. 2 have already been harvested...and then there is the 3.5'er I'm showing today.

Nice wide branching bush. Flowers are developing slower than sisters of the same age...aroma is very mild...sweet...limbs are thin and flexible...but not vines.

I used C99BX crossed to Casey Jones to make Cindy Jones...the Cindy Jones crossed to Casey Jones to make Odessa. OG Jam crossed to Odessa to make Hell Hound...........so

I have't seen a plant like this...since I grew H3ad's C99BX...but I'm feeling that's what I'm looking at here. If she starts really picking up the pace...and finishes somewhere in her 50s...I'll know better. If she puts out recognizable flowers...with a tropical aroma...I'll feel even better yet about my prediction. I'm calling her as a C99 dominant infusion...how's that for professionalism?

* out of the 3 short expressions...all are different.

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

The first of the Red Kali Mist to sex

The first of the Red Kali Mist to sex

The beginning of RKM sexing started this morning. Found only one showing sex: Female

Shown here after being transplanted out of a beer cup...into a larger square. She should start really taking off in the next week..motivating her batch mates to show..so they too...can get moved up and along

Vegging Plants:

* I'm keeping plants in trays at this stage...and in square plastic pots. Bottom feeding them in the trays

** Females will eventually get transplanted into 3gal smart pots for flower...but for now...I want save space...and get them good and rooted in these smaller containers.

*** Going to veg until I'm ready to take the task on.

**** undecided whether or not I'll top the RKMs...depends on what I see happening and how they'll fit in with the Prune Juice population

EDIT: later this day....found 2 more females (one of which is my selection #3) and they too...were transplanted. Still waiting on all the others

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

i can see what you mean about the cindy,that open branch structure is a good give-away..

All I can say is...that I've seen this expression before and it was in C99BX that I've seen it. If my hunch is accurate...I should harvest a fast sativa dominant tropical fruit punch bowl.

I hope so anyway. I haven't smoked C99 expression in a while. Was sick of it...but now I feel excited about finding some again.

If my hunch is wrong...I'm a jackass...but will still...harvest some pretty awesome buds. Predictions make it interesting

Uhm...shit. I'm stoned on dry sift and surfing on the phone,so I'll be short(for once).I'm digging the PPP back in full swing. I'm dealing with severe performance anxiety about my upcoming first EVER planned pollination...torturing my self. "what if he sucks?" what if....what if. And then I try to think what the Jeep would say.
"fuck it man. If those beans suck,eat the fuckers,sprout some others and do it all over again."
Thanks Eugene.You know,I was thinking...
"shut up and hand me that hash pipe."
Yes sir!

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

Uhm...shit. I'm stoned on dry sift and surfing on the phone,so I'll be short(for once).I'm digging the PPP back in full swing. I'm dealing with severe performance anxiety about my upcoming first EVER planned pollination...torturing my self. "what if he sucks?" what if....what if. And then I try to think what the Jeep would say.
"fuck it man. If those beans suck,eat the fuckers,sprout some others and do it all over again."
Thanks Eugene.You know,I was thinking...
"shut up and hand me that hash pipe."
Yes sir!

yeah...no need to stress it. You'll do fine. It's easy....and beans are edible

Weather, moon cycle and healing my toe injury...are fucking with my emotions. I'm feeling lazy and lame...up since before daybreak..can't sleep..and can't work...don't feel like doing anything much at all. A few more days like this...and I'll be up and running...if I haven't totally been wigged out of my mind

Did you ever have a sterility issue with your Flo-type males? My boy could pass for a F13,IMO.And some of those guys shot blanks.He's som mutated and purple I'm almost worried I'll end up in a very archetypal Flo type situation...not a bad thing.But I kind of want to go further.

Staying stoned and healing up over here too.Sore nose,tweaked neck and shoulder.Got my ass handed to me while rolling/sparring with a good friend yesterday. Looking forward to the next lesson...dude came at me from angles I hadn't even thought of.
BTW:Gonna be posting up some stuff you might be into.Harvested some Accidental and casey,flipped some GFL and MF which are starting to look good. Just gotta convince my computer that life is still worth living..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a couple males spewing away in a tent by themselves,i need to get in there and start collecting pollen and get a round of cuts going to make seeds with

T

THE PABLOS

Did you ever have a sterility issue with your Flo-type males? My boy could pass for a F13,IMO.And some of those guys shot blanks.He's som mutated and purple I'm almost worried I'll end up in a very archetypal Flo type situation...not a bad thing.But I kind of want to go further.

Staying stoned and healing up over here too.Sore nose,tweaked neck and shoulder.Got my ass handed to me while rolling/sparring with a good friend yesterday. Looking forward to the next lesson...dude came at me from angles I hadn't even thought of.
BTW:Gonna be posting up some stuff you might be into.Harvested some Accidental and casey,flipped some GFL and MF which are starting to look good. Just gotta convince my computer that life is still worth living..

I ran into sterile males in TFlux....and some other Blue outcross..but I can't remember which one. I don't know why some males are sterile...and why I've only seen them in Blue stuff. The heavily mutated plants are the ones that I've seen sterile.

I bashed my toes around in new shoes (latest and greatest)..and it's all my own fault. I ran long...in the wet...with no socks on...the other day. Tore some holes in my feet...pretty deeply bashed on rocks..made a mess of things on some very steep downhills. Could feel the flesh ripping...and the blood flowing. Mind over matter got me home

I can tape up and run...but it slows the healing process down..so doing the smart thing...and staying off the trails. I'm so addicted to running...that if I go more than a few days...I have serious withdraws. Sounds stupid...yet I'm telling you..it's a motherfucker