What's new

A World On A String

T

THE PABLOS

Made to The Flying Burrito Brothers

Made to The Flying Burrito Brothers

Not even October yet. The Fuck Show pit grow is jarred up...the hole being filled with compost everyday...and the last batch of hash made.

Put on the Burrito Bros...and screened it out. Not a bad deal

* She's the devil in disguise...I can see it in her eyes

** I believe I'll be taking a leave of absence from World on a String.

*** Thanks for following along all

Welcome back when you feel like it,P. Don't go toooo far though,I have a round going into flower and I'll be putting some beans down...

Madjag

Veteran
Paradise Plays Peacefully

Paradise Plays Peacefully

Not even October yet. The Fuck Show pit grow is jarred up...the hole being filled with compost everyday...and the last batch of hash made.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=32929&pictureid=944933View Image

Enjoy your vacation....

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I'm glad to see your garden was so bountiful this year... thanks for sharing that. I just spent a long time going thru this thread and enjoyed it greatly...

:)

H

Homer J Pimpin

Amazing thread brother one of the best here.be very well, and travel safe.....hit me up when yer back.

Madjag

Veteran
Pablo Processing Plants

Pablo Processing Plants

Pablo Processing Plants

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=32929&pictureid=944933View Image

Madjag

Veteran
Please Pablo....Prevail !!!

picture.php

T

THE PABLOS

Slowing Down...taking a drop into Prune Juice IX1

Slowing Down...taking a drop into Prune Juice IX1

Having grown...bred...harvested...and indulged in so many cannabis plants over the course of my time here on ICmag (and much before)...living this existence of balancing on a string...constantly pushing to get things mixed...things done..

cramming together way more plants than the studio could handle...dealing with the standard sicknesses..in which...overpopulations cultivate...seeing 30+ subjects when I should only see 10...forcing my will on them to fulfill agendas/programs/goals...

Creating genetic pools on the freelance...on and on..habitual compulsivenesses that must be endeared to plow the way through

It's all over now. I've crossed that ocean...that desert..that mountain range. Can't say I know where I am...or that I'm any closer to having a point.

Prune Juice= Querkle (Purple Urkle dominant) X Grape Krush

* If my memory does not fail me...there were only 2 plants total from the 1st generation Prune Juice....because there were very few 1st generation beans. I got lucky and got a beautiful female (which also mothered Cleveland Sage) and a robust/handsome male (which also fathered The Crunge).

** a single female and single male cross...there was no selection...and no other way

*** This run is being done with beans made from that union...so are in the 2nd generation or F2 or IX1...however you label it

I took down my 3 600s on light movers. Those are no longer. My flower studio consists of a vertical hung bare bulb 1000 HPS and a vertical hung bare bulb 600 HPS......as simple as it gets. No frills.

I am only flowering a 6 plant perpetual

EDIT: Take the time to kick back...and just fucking grow. I have more beans than I can ever utilize...made some killer crosses....making more beans now...is over indulgence

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here here, good stuff P... glad you're back... querkle x GK could be pretty cool!

.... to the pathways less traveled :tiphat:

Yay! Awesome to see/read you again,man. You've been threatening to re-do your set-up for years,cool that you finally had the opportunity. Vert is the way to go,IMO.

Prune Juice,huh? Keeping it fresh by way of regress(I guess)...

Latest posts

Latest posts