What's new

A tribute to SouthernCross/Aussie Indoor

C

CannaBuilding

AussieStix said:
G'day Canna, M8 ya plants are look'n great, can't help with plant id, a cupla clearer pics might help some one. :confused:
The strain I am growing is some well guarded local hybrid, called White Dutchmans Skunk. I'm guess'n it's along the lines of a White Widow x Skunk#1. Took me two years to get my hands on 4 seeds, grew 3 females, two different phenos, cloned and kept the best allround producer, ( cause I'm a greedy bastard.LOL). That's all I know of her. Look'n forward to try'n to grow some recognised strains L8r down the track. :yummy:

Stay Safe.Peace.

Ta mate.

Yeah i cloned all my plants, so that way i can keep the ones i like as mothers, I read all over hte place were people got a good pheno and didnt end up cloning it and regreted it lol, so i went ahead and took a clone from each plant.

Just one more thing, These plants in veg did smell like you could smell a pot sort of smell, and now they are stinking up hard.

Peace all, cheers.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaBuilding
Dude you have lost me? what you mean keep watching the skies? are choppers doing those IR heat scans things? lol

Peace stay safe

Sorry canna no ....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... that made me laugh

Peace

G

...........BUMP>>>>>>

How's everyones indoor goin'. :friends:

Stay Safe. Peace.

C

CannaBuilding

here are some of plants at about day 35 but they started showing pistols at like day 10 into flower? so is that like day 25? or is it still day 35.

They are starting to resin up hard, I know its abit early but i tried a lil pop corn nug from the bottom and it got me high, it was energetic sativa high but it didnt last long as it was very premature lol and small

Hey mate are you the same guy on *****? cause there is a guy on there with the same name except its 0zstix and his shades are the same as urs so i presume its you and he uses blue writing and also stay safe comment at the end of each post, IT Has to be you :p

Anyway peace all have a nice one, cheers.

G

G'day CB, yep that would me over there. Been over there for a while, nice and quiet there. :joint:
M8, ya plants are look'n great, how long to go. Count the days from first day of 12/12.

Here's a cupla pics from a week ago(day 25) at my digs, latest reports are they have fattened up heaps and have had to be tied up. Love that type of bondage.LOL. Look'n forward to gett'n back to my grow next week. Everytime I go away and then come back, the growth never fails to absolutely amaze me. :yoinks:

Stay Safe. Peace.

Last edited:
C

CannaBuilding

Mate your plants are bloody stunning

at day 25 the buds are huge or it just me? lol

I have no idea how long to go, well some have more resin then the others man i got so many phenos from this bag seed, As i said it was a bud i bought of a friend who grew this shit himself and this person is so stupid i dont know how the hell he grew it, It was full of seeds, so i presume he didnt remove hte males from his crop and it polinated all his buds lOL

But dam these seeds are great i hav ea feeling this looks like a very good strain I got a about 3 short more to a indica side sort of plant but the leaves are still thin and long not as long as my tall lanky plants.

But i think im gonna give the small ones till like day 55 - 60 or something like that, i need some weed but im not gonna chop any now no way. This is my first grow and i dont wanna be dissapointed but i shall give ther other plants about 60 - 75 days maybe longer, i will be studying trichromes soon when i get my jewellers Loupe

Im aiming to harvest some plants where all the trichrooms are amber like i mean all, i want some good couchlock gear for night time as i suffer from really bad back pain and insomnia from it, and i dont like taking prescription drugs, never have and never will. And i shall harvest some plants when trichromes are cloudy for some good day weed

Also aussie have you trained your plants? It seems like you havent, cause your plants seem to exactly like some of mine, i mean the leaves and the buds etc, like 2 plants of mine are the same sort of shape and has about the same ammount of leave to bud. the strain your growing, do you know if its a more sativa dom or a indica?

Peace.

G

Thanx CB, M8, the parentage of this strain is very well guarded. To me it looks like around 60% Sat, 40% indica. These girls will grow as big as you want them to, last run had 'em hitt'n the ceiling.LOL. :yummy:
They are all clones from the same mother, and are all identical in age, the reason they are different in appearance is they were taken two weeks into flower on the mum, once rooted they had to re-veg. Re-vegging caused the irregular growth, while the clones were establishing, they developed multi main stems all on their own, god bless 'em.LOL. :yoinks:
I don't train much at all, might top 'em if one get's a bit of headstart, these girls weren't vegged as long as my last run so I havn't had to touch 'em at all.
My next lot of clones are already established and were taken while the donor was still in veg, hopefully that will give me a bit more uniformity next round.
Gotta admit though, they sure have some freaky shape to 'em.

Stay Safe.Peace.

C

CannaBuilding

AussieStix said:
Thanx CB, M8, the parentage of this strain is very well guarded. To me it looks like around 60% Sat, 40% indica. These girls will grow as big as you want them to, last run had 'em hitt'n the ceiling.LOL. :yummy:
They are all clones from the same mother, and are all identical in age, the reason they are different in appearance is they were taken two weeks into flower on the mum, once rooted they had to re-veg. Re-vegging caused the irregular growth, while the clones were establishing, they developed multi main stems all on their own, god bless 'em.LOL. :yoinks:
I don't train much at all, might top 'em if one get's a bit of headstart, these girls weren't vegged as long as my last run so I havn't had to touch 'em at all.
My next lot of clones are already established and were taken while the donor was still in veg, hopefully that will give me a bit more uniformity next round.
Gotta admit though, they sure have some freaky shape to 'em.

Stay Safe.Peace.

I did the exact same thing, I took clones from all my plants when they were flowering, also i found out when i trained my plants alot of the top secondary non main colas split into 2 which im sure is a good thing it was first as 1 and now its 2. I have no bud at the moment and i feel like cutting some bud of one of plants and quick drying it and smoking it, but i was thinking i havent had a rest for a while been smoking every day for so long i cant remember when was the last time i had a rest for 24 hours, So its juggling in my head should i or shouldnt i? lol i have one plant that has a cola as thick as a C size battery laden with TRIChromes even on most of the leaves, im thinking of doing a little test, but tthen again patients is a virtue, but then again its only a little nug :/

Ah fuxs im just blabbing on :)

Peace mate cheers.

C

CannaBuilding

I had to chop down 1 tree due to the space and it wasnt getting alot of light and i dont like trimming fan leaves etc, So i chopped the one with most trichrome production and the one that was most indica dominant looking, I got some pics.

I smoked some today which was quick dried in the microwave/oven etc, kept me high for about 3 hours or so, i was amazed and most of the bud was still wet and has alot of fertz in it, but i vape so its alot healthier and the taste i dont know fruity i cant explain the taste, High is mostly sativa i felt abit of couchlock about 30 mins to a hour into the high but then after that i felt like doing somtehing :/ lol i have never felt a high like this before, I have put them in my quick drying box they should be done in about 48 hours or so.

F

Father Time

High,
Going by the looks of those Buds mate,you will be Toasted for a while to come... very nice job indeed. :joint:
Kind regards,FT :wave:

G

Nice.

Nice.

G'day.
Twenty4/7, is that the white russian, looks like she's got a real weight problem m8. :yummy:
Nobodyknew, great look'n pics, look'n forward to hear'n more about that Ak 47, she looks like a real winner. :yoinks: Any details about how ya do things? System, watts, nutes.?

Seems like we have a moderator for the Aussie/Kiwi forum now. Congrats and welcome Father Time.

Stay Safe.Pace.

Last edited:
F

Father Time

Hay,
Hopefully i can help keep the forum running smoothly without any mishaps.
kind Regards,FT :wave:

Delta9-THC

Veteran
the "only " other language forum with a mod ... lol
Dont you trust em?

Welcome Father time into your new role hope you enjoy running the forum eh?

Peace

F

Father Time

Hay,
im a easy going man,as long as we dont go down the road like that other post i deleated went, things will be left alone.

G

Father Time said:
Hay,
im a easy going man,as long as we dont go down the road like that other post i deleated went, things will be left alone.

G'day all,
This is turn'n out to be a great thread for the Aussies, wouldn't like it to be judged or compared to that other trash that went down the shit chute. Mods are always welcome when the trash needs to be taken out. :bat:
Father Time, got any indoor contributions for this thread m8. :chin:
Growing gods gift is why I post, to share and learn, these are the only reasons I'm here. Long as we all respect that fact, ol' Father time should be board in no time.LOL.

Stay Safe. Peace.

F

Father Time

Aussie,
Sorry mate,i am a failure at indoors,you guys just blow me away with your great indoor grows,i just sit back and think to myself how the hell i got so dumb... :bat:

this is a great thread keep the goodness flowing mate,i love the members up-dates of their great grows.
Kind Regards,FT :wave: (the Outdoors Grower)

Delta9-THC

Veteran
FT .. I obviously missed that thread .... seems like I didn't miss much ....

Hey Aussie ... Hope your Doing Well!

Canna ... Same

Peace

G

G'day all, bit of a pictorial update on what's goin' on at my digs.
Day 39. :woohoo: Got some serious bondage goin' on.LOL.

Delta.... All's well m8. Just got back home from the desert. Nice com'n back to the sight below, eh!
No sign of them choppers yet! LMAO.

Stay Safe.Peace.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts