What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A tribute to SouthernCross/Aussie Indoor

JWP

Yeah mate go with the coco. I like it because it’s so forgiving. I sometimes leave my plants for over a week without nutes.
Know what I mean? I can go out for the weekend and not have to worry about ppm or ph.
I love the stuff. I grow everything in %100 coco. Even from seed :wave:

<--- coco

coco

coco
6409100_2155.jpg

coco everywhere all the time :wave:

Last edited:
G

JWP said:
Yeah mate go with the coco. I like it because it’s so forgiving. I sometimes leave my plants for over a week without nutes.
Know what I mean? I can go out for the weekend and not have to worry about ppm or ph.
I love the stuff. I grow everything in %100 coco. Even from seed :wave:

coco everywhere all the time :wave:

G'day JWP, great to meet ya m8. :wave:
Any chance ya can give me a bit of an insight to how ya grow'n in the almighty coco. Ya know, the usual, nutes,what type, how much, PPM's, all that stuff. :joint:
Great pics too, by the way.

Stay Safe.Peace.

JWP

Gday mate. Its good to meet you as well. I remember your nick from OG I think.
A lot of people go out and buy the whole coco product line. I just use 3 coco products. Coco a+b nutes, cannazyme & pk 13-14. Really you can get away with just the a+b if your budget is tight.

2 liters water

From Seed.............400 - 1500 3ml a+b
Late Veg..............1500 - 2200 5ml a+b & 3ml cannazyme
Flower Week 1-2....2200 – 2600 5ml a+b & 5ml cannazyme
Week 3-4..............2600 – 2800 5ml a+b & 5ml cannazyme + 5ml pk 13-14
Week 5-6..............2200 – 2600 5ml a+b & 5ml cannazyme
Week 7-8..............1500 – 2200 5ml a+b & 5ml cannazyme

You will probably want to flush in week 8 but I water cure so I keep feeding them till the chop. :wave:

Last edited:
G

Thanx JWP, sound advice m8. I will be using the canna range as well, also using the rhizotonic, currently use it all the time with clones.

Delta, sent ya a pm buddie. :joint:

Stay Safe.Peace.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Aussie...Got the pm ... I'll expect another lol

JWP @
might have to start using coco myself... looks good ... although I can too go away for a week or 2 lol with my hydro system ..

looking forwards as ever mate...

Peace

C

CannaBuilding

G.Day all

First time posting, i have been reading up on this forum for a while now, but i have never gone around registering, this is the only forum that has a aussie section.

I shall post some pics of my grow soon there in the 2nd week of flowering, just some bag seed. Seems to be a indica/sativa sorta plant, and its my first grow and they are going along well thanks to reading up on alot of peoples grow journals and all the info from icmag and other forums.

I wouldnt of got my grow going if it wasnt for people like you all who like to share info and help others :)

G

G'day Cannabuilding, :wave: welcome to the Aussie Indoor thread m8. Plenty of genuine people here who can help ya, or just have a yarn with.
Look forward to check'n out ya grow, when ya get some pics up. :yummy:

Stay Safe. Peace.

C

CannaBuilding

I just wanted to wait for my lights to first turn on before i could take a pic for some reason my digi cam dont like it when my HPS is fully warm only when it first turns on i can take good pics

here they are

There at there 15th day of flowering, i also flowered them early at about 4 weeks of veg, i know thats not early but it was early for some of them as i had stressed alot of these plants the smaller ones are the ones that were stressed.

Small ones are not LSTed but the bigger ones are lsted as you can see the multiple top colas, im not gonna trim nothing or prune, this is my first grow, there is 9 plants there :/ i know thats alot but all the plants on the outside are trained to grow away from the other plants.

Hydro grow, i cant believe my plants look this good, thanks to all the info i have read from people like you all :)

G

Look'n very healthy indeed CB, for plants that you say were stressed at the beginning they look good now m8. :yes:
What sort of system ya got 'em in. how many watts, what sort of nutes ya using. :chin:
Great Job.

I havn't seen my grow in almost a f/nite, been in flower for two weeks now, look'n forward to gett'n back there. When ya havn't seen ya grow for some time, ya sure appreciate the growth rates of hydro. :woohoo:

Stay Safe.Peace.

C

CannaBuilding

AussieStix said:
Look'n very healthy indeed CB, for plants that you say were stressed at the beginning they look good now m8. :yes:
What sort of system ya got 'em in. how many watts, what sort of nutes ya using. :chin:
Great Job.

I havn't seen my grow in almost a f/nite, been in flower for two weeks now, look'n forward to gett'n back there. When ya havn't seen ya grow for some time, ya sure appreciate the growth rates of hydro. :woohoo:

Stay Safe.Peace.

Ta mate.

Well i stress them hard most of hte new original fan leaves died in 2nd week veg i thought they were gonna die, reason being my ph was way ofline cause i was waiting for my digi ph pen to come in, once it came in fixed up the ph which fixed up nute lockout and the bottom fan leaves fell off.

Eb and flow (home made, Bunnings warehouse), with Canna Nutes, 400watt hps, they are so cramped im running outa vertical room hard, Alot more new pistols have spirted everywhere from the top and at all nodes.

But one of them has not shown its sex :/ i think its a full on sativa or mostily sativa dominated.

But now i understand the hype about entering your garden and watching your girls grow, It feels so good, and i cant wait to smoke my first batch of my homegrown.

Also it turned out, out of 14 seed 4 were males and the rest females, Even though i stressed the shit out of them none of htem hermied its amazing for a bag seed, i hope the high is impressive as well.

I remember the bud these seeds came out of, the whole bud was full of seeds and the bud was still a very good smoke and the b ud actually didnt look to crash hot. But maybe it buzzed me hard cause i hadnt smoked alot back then and it was only once a week or so.

G

day 19

day 19

G'day all,
Just got home after work'n away for a fortnight. Here's a cupla pics lights out day 19 flower. :chin: :yummy:

Stay Safe.Peace.

Delta9-THC

Veteran
aussie forgot to ask what watts are they?
oh and hope your around soon if you get what I mean!

Peace
Stay safe man

G

G'day,
Delta, I did have 3400watts till the other day when my 1000w mh globe went on strike. :badday: So now I have a measly 4 x 600hps to finish.

Stay Safe.Peace.

Delta9-THC

Veteran
damn only a measly 4 x 600w ...
How have you survived ... lol

As I said
keep watchin the skys

Peace

C

CannaBuilding

Delta9-THC said:
damn only a measly 4 x 600w ...
How have you survived ... lol

As I said
keep watchin the skys

Peace

Dude you have lost me? what you mean keep watching the skies? are choppers doing those IR heat scans things? lol

Peace stay safe

C

CannaBuilding

here are pics of my bag seed first grow at 27 days into flowering, i can start to see trichromes on some of the buds.
I also included some pics of my mother room and clone room which are seperate card board boxes lol.

Also if you guys can help me identify what type of plant is it, i mean indica or sativa, i know its a indica sativa hybrid, But i got like 4 different phenos from the same bag seed that came from the same bud, Some are like tall and lanky and have just started flowering after like 20 days of flowering, and the others have trichromes on there buds and yeah are looking like buds.

I know its hard to identify what strain it is, but i germed 13 seeds and 11 were females? Isnt that a pretty high female to male ratio from a bag seed strain? And believe it or not none of them are hermies even though i stressed the shit outa them in the first 1 - 2 weeks of veg.

Cheers all stay safe, peace.

Last edited:
G

CannaBuilding said:
Dude you have lost me? what you mean keep watching the skies? are choppers doing those IR heat scans things? lol

Peace stay safe

LMAO. Relax Cannabuilding, private joke m8. No choppers in the skies dude.

Stay Safe.Peace.

C

CannaBuilding

AussieStix said:
LMAO. Relax Cannabuilding, private joke m8. No choppers in the skies dude.

Stay Safe.Peace.

Dude you have some great plants? what strain are they?

Cheers.

G

G'day Canna, M8 ya plants are look'n great, can't help with plant id, a cupla clearer pics might help some one. :confused:
The strain I am growing is some well guarded local hybrid, called White Dutchmans Skunk. I'm guess'n it's along the lines of a White Widow x Skunk#1. Took me two years to get my hands on 4 seeds, grew 3 females, two different phenos, cloned and kept the best allround producer, ( cause I'm a greedy bastard.LOL). That's all I know of her. Look'n forward to try'n to grow some recognised strains L8r down the track. :yummy:

Stay Safe.Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts