What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A tribute to SouthernCross/Aussie Indoor

G

g'day Head.s.LOL

g'day Head.s.LOL

G'day Pep. :wave: M8, how good does that bubbelicious look, fuck, am I the only Oz not growing these well known and awesome strains. Me thinks I'm a bit too paranoid to get me some of those exotic seeds.LOL. Great pics m8. What's on the agenda next run?
Well! Weighed up my trimmed and dried tonite, and I gotta say I wasn't as happy as I thought I was gunna be. :chin: Got 2 pound even off the three ladies, shit, looked like 3-4 when it was grow'n. One girl was a different pheno and didn't produce like the other two. :badday: But I suppose 2 pound from three plants isn't too bad.Look'n for more next time, have three clones from the best girl re-vegging at the moment,took 'em too late, so should get a better yield next trip if all goes well. This will be my last,(maybe.LOL) hydro run as I am going to try Coco next time, seems a lot simpler, planning a 4 plant tree grow in Coco, run to waste. Been research'n here and elsewhere, and have seen some excellent grows in the stuff. Anyone else using/tried Coco.

Stay Safe. Peace.

PEP

Hey Stix, hows things mate. The Bub smokes up as good as it looks, (thanx *****), and the LS the same. My next up-coming adventure will consist of 4 Celtic Stone cuttings, grown in a 250mm poly-pipe, Aero-style recirculating system,and a few ********** cuttings mate, in a special soil mix i have been preparing for a few weeks now, nothing too exotic, just out of boredom realy...

Pics soon mate, untill then take care.

PEP... :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

G'day all, things are mov'n slowly here, but we're still goin' rite.
Just been rebuild'n my room, got a sparky in to run a dedicated circuit for lights, good for 7300 watts now. Moved all my ballasts and timers up into the ceiling, bought a thermostat for my fans as well, built a new ventilation box for the window, pulled up the moldy carpet, and just a general scrub and clean.
The girls in the veg room have gotten over their re-veg and are start'n to get some decent growth rates from 'em now. They should be mov'n into their new home in a week or three.LOL

Stay Safe.Peace.

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
JESUS .... aren't trees meant to be outside////

lol

AussieStix said:
Rattrap,
I have noticed lately that a lot of growers are chasing the purple strains, is it just a colour novelty or are they a better smoke than the normal greens,LOL.
The colour for sure looks absolutely superb, are there any other real benefits or plus's to gain from a purple strain.

Hi there stix....

basically and this is just my opinion.....its simply they way it looks....
also adding to this re-surgence of purp's IMO is the fact that now there are alot more purple and potent strains....
Im sure we all remeber the purple bush we used to get ....kinda thai very spicy .... but not the best smoke .... so probly got to do with better purple strains now being available and bag appeal...

Although the thai tasting purps's legacy still lives on in my area .... no -one wants purple... even though I quite like that creeping high it gives ya!

anyway a UK Pomme saying G'day mate from blighty to Oz

Peace :joint:

G

Delta9-THC said:
JESUS .... aren't trees meant to be outside////

lol

Hi there stix....

basically and this is just my opinion.....its simply they way it looks....
also adding to this re-surgence of purp's IMO is the fact that now there are alot more purple and potent strains....
Im sure we all remeber the purple bush we used to get ....kinda thai very spicy .... but not the best smoke .... so probly got to do with better purple strains now being available and bag appeal...

Although the thai tasting purps's legacy still lives on in my area .... no -one wants purple... even though I quite like that creeping high it gives ya!

anyway a UK Pomme saying G'day mate from blighty to Oz

G'day Delta9, great to have the convict senders call'n in.LMAO.
Seriously! Good to see ya here m8. I agree about the new breeds of Purple gettn' around now, some of them look amazing. I wouldn't mind grow'n a decent strain of it myself, if I could only get my hands on one. :chin:
Anyways thanx for stoppn' by, come back anytime and show us ya style m8.

Stay Safe.Peace.

PEP

Well, what do we have here.??

Must agree there DELTA9, its not the best smoke in the world mate, but there is a few out there that love to grow colour, plus there is also a few that like to cross that colour with some good old pure mind bending green coloured dope just to see what comes out of it. Purple is grown by people who absolutly are infatuated with beauty, and i must admit, it takes time and money to see results like i have seen of late, so in my opinion mate, when you have some free time, grow some and post some pics, and we all can see how good your purple looks compared to the people who just love beauty, instead of stone. Good luck mate, anyone can grow green, purple has a thirst for other ingredients. Don't knock the shit mate, show us yours.

Hey Stix, hows shit mate. Your room is looking good mate, can't wait to see your next project. Doing well my friend, especially for a Aussie, fuck, we dont know shit, but we try mate. Glad this thread is still happening mate and will pop in soon when i get my room running right. Cheers bloke, take care.

PEP..

Delta9-THC

Veteran
you wan' a show uh?

My purple plant from last time

the room

some Indy

HYDRO

Convict senders eh? lol

Peace

G

Nice.

Nice.

G'day. Geez! Delta, looks like ya got some different strains goin' on. They look great. Do you grow soil and hydro both in ya room. Any chance ya can give us a run-down of what and how ya do ya thing m8.

G'day PeP, thanx m8. Can't wait to get back home tomorrow, the girls in my veg room might be ready to move into the new villa.LOL Already have plans after this run to do a 3400w / mega plant coco grow. Any one else trying this coco gig, give us ya thoughts on the stuff if ya have.

Stay Safe.Peace.

Delta9-THC

Veteran
ohhhh coco ... no way too risky for me lol ... seriously never used it but heard good things...

ok a rundown

I now have a 600w light hps dual spec
3- envirolites = 108w actual wattage not as compared to incadescents and all that bollocks lol

my soil grows I just find big tubs and put in 10% ferts. 60% soil and 30% perlite

In that ^ room I had 5 soil grown plants and 2 hydro

in the hydro its an aquafarm and rockwool/hydrotron setup

nutrients are all by canna
Terra~vega/floures
Aqua~vega/floures

as for my garden I love to have variety and something new everytime I've grown so the last room was

canadian haze gold
megabud
ak47
buzzberry
white alaskan
thai gold
b52

anything I missed out mate ...ask !

oh yeah this time it's "cheese" and C99
definately going to be getting some of the seedstock back from my last grow they were some Great genes!

Peace

G

G'day.
Thanx Delta, that sounds like a great mix ya got goin'. I'm totally envious of the availability of strains to you guys. If I was allowed to leave the country I'd whip over right now.LOL
Just got back to my grow and the "vegies" look like they might be ready for a move. Won't be goin' as big as last run, don't think I had enough light for the size of 'em.LOL Maybe 5 footers instead of 6's.LOL.
Here's a cupla pics with a shot from 10 days ago for comparison.

Stay Safe.Peace.

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

Veteran
what you cant leave? also why can't you get variety in oz?

cool ... well ya never know ...
maybe some kind soul off here will send ya some

Take it easy Stay safe man!

Peace

Delta9-THC

Veteran
I've heard of koala seeds ... they're meant to be good ... anyway
Peace

Delta9-THC

Veteran
RainboW BuD he he he he

RainboW BuD he he he he

:wave: pep ~ Im not knocking the colour ... I love it myself ...

I want blue , yellow, orange,red, purple , brown lol erm oh and green:lurk: :chin:

just specifically purple/thai-y stuff :chin:
(Not sure how else to say that)
That I used to "try" and grow ....
grew like hay lol :confused:

anyway looking forwards as ever mate
and continually reading bacwards! lol :pointlaug :chin:

had to say p^h^o^t^o^s^h^o^p^ lol before anyone else!

Last edited:
G

Delta9-THC said:
what you cant leave? also why can't you get variety in oz?

cool ... well ya never know ...
maybe some kind soul off here will send ya some

Take it easy Stay safe man!

Peace

G'day all. :wave:
Glad ya said P/shop Delta,LMAO. Be nice if it were possible to grow a killer that looked like that.LOL
Long boring story about my ability to travel.LOL :sasmokin:
My only barrier regarding strain availability is my own paranoia about ordering seeds from overseas.
Could probably organise it if I put my head to it though. :bat:

Finally moved the girls into their new villa. Everything is running sweet, EXCEPT, fighting low humidity at the moment, seems all the light power I have is dry'n the air out too much. Gunna buy a humidifier on Monday, hopefully that will solve the problem. L8R

Stay Safe.Peace.

G

Hey guys,

Just another Aussie mid east coast.
This was my Malawi Gold grow started dreadfully late this season. I didn't get the beans in the dirt till 1/Feb/06 so it was a surprisingly good turnout for a neglected bush crop that never even got a watering.

G

This full-size plastic dinner plate shows the proportion of the leaf size

and the stems indicated she had plenty of rigidity

but there wasn't nothing so lovely as the buds! :woohoo:

G

G'day Quanehbose, Great look'n plants m8, thanx for sharing. Just goes to show how resilient the ol' MJ plant can be, even when neglected.LOL

Canabis Kel

Motarebelherjuana

Motarebelherjuana

I got some Motarebelherjuana on the go now I am hopeing there as good as
claimed got rid of the hydro going organic.
Thay are powering along.Time will tell all :canabis: :yeahthats

Latest posts

Latest posts