What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A peak inside PotHeads Cab

G

yep looking great there pothead, allways seems like ages from seed,

great growth for 10 matey! :D

will take a seat for this one :lurk:

keep em green

70s_PotHead

Okay an over due update will pics :woohoo: Ready or not I flipped the lights after a 18 hour dark period, had a bit of a scare last night when I open the door for the 1st time with ALL plants having yellow grow tips. It was quickly determined by the great people here at ICMAG that it was just rapid growth from hydro causing the micro nutes not to keep up. I still think this was partly caused by the extended dark period and the growing tips looking for light. But anyways all is good, some stretched about 2 inches since last night and color is coming back well. Time for the fun part of the grow to begin, :woohoo:

Some pix from tonight,

Group shot in the cab

One of 2 Herijuana's

A Love Potion

Cherry Bomb looking killer, please be a girl...

Another Bad ass CB, the 3 CB II I have are the best of the group

1 of 2 Jaws Ogers S1 tester looking very indica

And a Robert plant/Trainwreck one of 2 growing

there ya have it for now, I'll be on the road for a few daze, hopfully some will be showing sex when I get back :woohoo:

70s :joint:

Last edited:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
i have my fingers crossed for girls! nice canopy shot and they are lookin great. filling out nicely and glad the color is comin back! btw the date is off on your camera, it had me wondering if i was goin crazy, like i'd stepped into the IC twillight zone, lmao

keep it green!
peace

sugabear_II

Veteran
those plants look super happy bro !

especially the two CB's - I'll keep my fingers crossed for girls

-suga

70s_PotHead

Thanks Dopest and Sugabear, i've got both my fingers and toes crossed :pointlaug I need atleast 10 girls to make this set up worth while IMO.

G

hello pothead :joint:
ahhh man those are nice bro, ya those ogers should stay nice and bushy for ya...i personaly think they do better topped but seeing your running them in hydro and your grow style is wicked you should do very good either way buddy.....

ummm well now the robert plant is looking very odd, difinitly pushing the sat side for sure on that one.....umm i think "she" will be a beautie once she gets going :yoinks: .....

hummm the heri and the potion and the bomb look very branchy, i'm thinking there going to need some assetance later on say week 7 :chin: :chin: .....

you say you need ten female for this grow to be a success i beg to differ my friend, the way you grow you could have an outstanding yield with half that many.....if you do not get the ten you seek then let the ones you get vegg longer, and just grow bigger FN plants dude :yoinks: :yoinks: hahahaha....
looking fantastic bro :joint: :joint:

70s_PotHead

theres my good buddy jaws :wave: yea the L potion and the C bombs are killer, FIM top came out perfect on them. The Heri wasnt topped. I didnt top the ogers cause there a week behind the others and smaller so I figured i'd let them go straight up.
The only reason I say 10 girls is, when I planed this grow, it was for a muti strain multi flavor grow from seed so I should really say I need 7, atleast 1 from each strain. The other thing is whether I have 1 plant or 24 plants in this tray the amount and cost to flood the tray is the same thats why you see people packing them with clones.

Thanks for stopping by my friend and hope to see things looking better for you

Last edited:
G

man o man ahve things been growing there wow.. holy cow man freakin a i mean thats some growth.. looking great i cant wait to see all the aldies your going to get more than you neeed watch

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Geez those plants look awesome! I love that homemade hood you have too, that thing is TOO badass :yoinks:

-Funk

70s_PotHead

Swerve buddy, yea man dude there in the zone, growth is crazy but not as crazy as DWC, E&F is a much better deal for my cab.

Funkbomb, thanks for ther kudos, yea I think that hood is pretty bad ass tooo....makes damn fine kolas too

70s

G

:wave: 70`s...........Good luck on ALL those Ladies........We`ll not get into flushin...lol............PEACE................DHF.............

70s_PotHead

Time for a stretch

Time for a stretch

Been gone since early Monday havent seen the plants since Sunday night. They look to have stretched about 4 inches :woohoo: , but none showing sex yet.

G

they look fantastic man my god. i hope for all girls ....but dam dude gorgeous

70s_PotHead

Sex report

Sex report

Thanks for the kudos swerve and kushed :wave:

Anyways 5 days since the flip,3 confirmed males, 1 love potion, 1 Ogers, 1 Robertplant/trainwreck no females showing yet :badday:
All 3 showed today so i'm sure i'll start getting a few showing each day

70s_PotHead

BabyHughie said:
wow I look away for a minute and your already into flowering :pointlaug

Lotsa ladies, thats what we want to see :D

HAHA Babyhughie my friend, things move fast in hydro, you ought to know that :bat: