What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A peak inside PotHeads Cab

70s_PotHead

The other Ogers and the Best Cherry bomb in the closit male :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
On a happier note the other Robert Plant/Trainwreck is a girl and the smallest and slowest growing plant in the cab my only Sag Mongolian Indica is female :woohoo:

70s :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy 70's, how are ya, im allways late, better late than never i spose, your cab looks killer, havnt had a chance to read through it yet but i will.

peace

bonz

>>>nam myoho renge kyo>>>

Nice to meet you Pothead....I see you attract all the ladies....so of course I had to stop by....wonderful job and the ladies are looking great. Cant wait to see them in flower. :)

G

hello pothead :joint:
ahhh very sorry to see all the males my friend but it does happen from time to time :badday: :badday: ......but like i said in the PM no worries on the kush stuff i have back up's and you know there yours if/when ya need them again......ahhhh still cant wait untill you start putting up the bud pic's :yoinks: :woohoo: :woohoo: ...........
peace bro :joint:

70s_PotHead

jaws said:
ahhh very sorry to see all the males my friend but it does happen from time to time :badday: :badday: ......but like i said in the PM no worries on the kush stuff i have back up's and you know there yours if/when ya need them again......ahhhh still cant wait untill you start putting up the bud pic's :yoinks: :woohoo: :woohoo: ...........

Yea things have been a little frustrating this grow, shit germ rates now males everywhere. On a more positive note the E&F system is working great and all the plants are plenty happy male or female.
Well we will have to see what shows tonight when the lights come on :confused:

Thanks for always being there for me jaws, your a true friend :friends:

G

ya bro i fill the same way towards you my friend, you know i would do what ever i could to help ya out just like i know you would for me if need be :joint: :joint: .....

ya dude i think you got the E&F thingy working sweeeet, like you said male or female those plants look great.....what ever your doing its working, not your fault and nothing you can really do about the males though :confused: ....i guess every now and then we LL get a shitty start......really really hopeing you do get enough females to countinue this grow, if not fuck it restart with fresh beans.......
RESPECT always bro :joint: :joint:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
hey Pothead, seems quite the sausage fest in there, eh? i say, let the pollen fly and the offspring will be a somewhat amazing blend! You could call it "Super 70's Mix" and sell em seedbay! lol
just checkin in on ya, wish ya had more chicks but hey, the setup is working fine and the plants are happy so what more could you ask for?

gl and peace

G

hey brutha sorry to hear about all the males you kow i am taking clones right now right???hint hint wink wink if you want leet me know my friend.. well let us know how many more ladies you get...keep us informed my friend...you need anything let me know

70s_PotHead

The Dopest said:
hey Pothead, seems quite the sausage fest in there, eh? i say, let the pollen fly and the offspring will be a somewhat amazing blend! You could call it "Super 70's Mix" and sell em seedbay! lol

Dont think that hasnt crossed my mind :chin:

Last edited:
G

if that becomes a reality my vote would be to use one of those male ogers and love potion to do the job......but if it were me and i was going to pollenate the whole crop it would just be with the oger!!!!......

70s_PotHead

Well my last Love Potion is male so that really sucks cause I really wanted to smoke some columbian gold for old time sake :badday: So no LP, SD ibl and no Ogers, 3 strains I really really wanted....... :wallbash:

But we did gain 2 Heri's and 1 Cherry Bomb, the sativa pheno so that make 5 girls. 1 CB and 1 Heri left to sex.

Sleepy

Veteran
oh well...

5 ladies is better than no ladies.

now lets keep it clean, and prevent bugs from ruining all your hard work...

best wishes for a heavy harvest! :sasmokin:

G

hello 70's im with sleepy there mate..sometimes the bastards just keep comming :confused: maybe keep some males and do some crossing?? then that way least you can get half of that particular strain :D (if youve got space that is).

looking nice and bushy in there all the same,others get a bit more room now.

keep em green!

70s_PotHead

Sleepy my friend, glad you stopped by :wave: yea buddy i'll take 5 girls anyday. I'm geting some clones line up for next run so sexing won't be an issue. BTW how did your like zeps Robert Plant? got a nice female myself

Eulogy yea buddy your reading my mind, I'm holding back a LP, SD ibl and a Ogers for possibly doing just that. I'm letting them grow and which ever I like best I may take some pollin from, space is limited so we will see.

hybridtek no i've been using pretty much the same nute ratios for the last 4 years, soil or hydro indica or sativa and have never had any nute problems I didnt bring on myself. glad you could stop by :wave:

Well....they can't all be fems eh? Still, five girlies in that cabinet oughta produce pretty well. You'll make it go, I have great confidence in your skills.

Males....what a pain in the ass, hehe.

G

shit if i know my friend here 70's will make these 5 girls grow massive buds its crazy.. well big guy 5 aint bad ...so ahh yeah how bout some pics of these 5 sexy ladies

G

damn damn double damn bro, was really looking forward to seeing what you could do with the oger and the SD :badday: :badday: .....ummm but you i got you covered on the oger and SD so not a problem there but sorry i cant help with the LP for i have none, but have some interest in that strain myself :chin: :chin: ......

but what ever you deside to do my friend i'm sure you will do outstanding with it, still looking forward to some bud pics wheather there seeded or unseeded :yoinks: :yoinks: HAHAHAHAHA.................