What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A peak inside PotHeads Cab

70s_PotHead

It means I think more is better, more nutes, more light, more weed, more beer, more power...if a little is good then more is better :bat:

70s :joint:

Nate

Looking good 70's, all healthy and perty! :joint: :D Those trainwreck look totally different from eachother! I like the OGers, lookin fat :D

UNREGISTRD

70s_PotHead said:
It means I think more is better, more nutes, more light, more weed, more beer, more power...if a little is good then more is better :bat:

ahhh ok I honestly didnt understand the wording.. :confused: sorry im an idiot

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
70s_PotHead said:

:wave: 70's, ya left out more boobs, and more beer[you only mentioned beer once, lol] more buckets and more room[in my case, each person may be different] and more beer again, did i leave any off :pointlaug
those lil ones are lookin great, can we get a shot of them in the setup? btw have you seen Baby Hughies setup comin together? i cant seen to pull myself from dwc, maybe if i hang around and watch you guys you may learn an old dog somethin :bat:

peace

Didn't realize I'd been neglecting your thread! So dang many posts at this site that thread shuffle down the page pretty fast and are easily missed.

Not to parrot everyone else, but DAMN you do a fine job ;) ... but you knew that, LOL.

How's that Heri? I'm still waiting on one to sex (other two were males) :bat: I took care of them, hehe.

G

VERY clean setup and nice looking genetics. You will be a success for sure. K+ and happy growing.. spread the seed.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Blunt Trauma said:
How's that Heri? I'm still waiting on one to sex (other two were males) :bat: I took care of them, hehe.

Really hope you get a lady :yummy: .If not got more for ya :wave: .

Really looking good 70's :canabis: i was lucky enough to get a few of Jaw's Oger's also.Just planted a couple of his Cheese x Afghani Shark :wave: .

Nah, sweetie! I'm still packing most of those Heri beans. I only sprouted three, two males sexed and this one is left....

anyone see an adams apple?

70s_PotHead

Teresa said:
Really hope you get a lady :yummy: .If not got more for ya :wave: .

Really looking good 70's :canabis: i was lucky enough to get a few of Jaw's Oger's also.Just planted a couple of his Cheese x Afghani Shark :wave: .

thanks T girl, yea I got some of those cheese x sharks too, that one should be a real stinker....

70s_PotHead

A quickie update today, just did a rez change and washed the tray, refilled with fresh nutes at 1100ppm. also increased the flood time from every 4 hours to 3 and topped the Love potions, Cherry bombs and deez, wiil see how they like it......

Nate

Nice Nice nice

They are gettin bigger all the time, give it a few days after topping and we will see these bitches get crazy! Do you use H2O2? How much?

Nate

pssh

"Daily maint is super easy, I add 2 mls of PH down and top of with water each morning, i'm letting the PH drift from 6.0-6.2 and temp is about 78, a bit high but its under 80 and I add 25ml of h202 each morning to keep the roots in check also."

Silly me

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
hey 70's can you tell me how old they were the day you went 1100 ppms? they look so small! im gunshy on my girls. i messed over my first hydro(single dwc's) bad the ppms were out the roof! lol this time i barely feed them at all and they still grow like crazy. i'm wondering though because i will be adding small ones to my setup and want to flower asap, the nute levels are whats holding me back.

thanks

70s_PotHead

The Dopest said:
hey 70's can you tell me how old they were the day you went 1100 ppms? they look so small! im gunshy on my girls. i messed over my first hydro(single dwc's) bad the ppms were out the roof! lol this time i barely feed them at all and they still grow like crazy. i'm wondering though because i will be adding small ones to my setup and want to flower asap, the nute levels are whats holding me back.

thanks
Well the 1st batch of seeds were placed in RW on July 10th and the 2nd batch about a week later if that gives you any indication. I'm using GH 3 part, cal mag, diamond necter, H202. They look happy as can be this morning :woohoo:

RuralRoute420

hey 70's, are you growing single cola's here? if so, you think one could fit 2 clones per 5.5" square would work? i've seen JLP do it, every think about it?

Latest posts

Latest posts