What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Tohici99 Flower day 2

pH 5.57
Ec 1.2

Harvested the LED closet today, at day 100 :biggrin:
Cleaned up the closet and trimmed

Odd cracked leaf stems, not seen this before.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
A little resin collection after the small harvest

Was enough for a good morning joint, that I am wrecking my day with as I write this.

Glass sheet I trim my wet plants over

Scrapings up close

Rolled and ready to smoke

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Gonna be a slow day at the Palindrome abode. No honey do's today.

Hehehehe yeah it's a good day, the first hour after that joint went in slow mo. But then it kinda peaked up, I made cannabutter last night.

Decided to make chai from the buttery trim, as I didn't care to squeece the steaming hot butter trim that much.
Cooked it up with some whole milk, on a slow simmer for about a hour. Then sifted the plant matter, poured some boiling water thru the sift and trim. After letting it cool a bit, I squeesed it in a peace of cheese cloth.

Anyway that one morning joint kept me going for almost 6 hours, now I am smoking the 2nd joint of the day and drinking a cup of Canna Chai

The misses won't be home untill 10 pm, she might find me passed out on the floor by then :dance013:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Trolls .... I guess thank you is in place, not sure why and I sure who feel stepped on their toes.

Makes me think about this gay guy I once knew, who had a really really big dick.
Which his 3 rooms mates, where really butthurt over!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Today I made Cheese clones

I figure I should have time to finish a few of the cabinets, and launch a grow in at least two of them before taking a summer break.

Now the clone chamber will stand it's test, but I don't see why there shouldn't be enough light.
So far one or two boxes have been rooting fine, but we will see if this will work out under 14.5 Watt's of light.

I just took pretty much every branch long enough, to make a clones from and didn't take in count.
If it was high or low on the plant, soft or hard, thin or thicker stalks.
I took everything, and I will see how they do. A total of 105 clones, with 35 clones under each dome.

EvergreenState

Trolls .... I guess thank you is in place, not sure why and I sure who feel stepped on their toes.

Makes me think about this gay guy I once knew, who had a really really big dick.
Which his 3 rooms mates, where really butthurt over!
What you talkin' about bro? Somebody give you shit about something?

Palindrome

King of Schwag
What you talkin' about bro? Somebody give you shit about something?

Just some non sence troll post, I deleted it along with the account as it was the only post the account had.

I don't care, but was honestly just surpriced.
In the end it takes less then a minute to delete, and it takes a little more time to make a troll account i guess.

Each to their own, and hey if I can bring happyness to some sorry soul, with nothing better to do. By deleting his troll posts, then I have also given that person something to look forward to today and maybe tomorrow as well. It's all good :D

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Tohici99 1st week in 12/12

One week ago

Still a bit yellow, but im afraid of upping the N and risk it will Sativa all over the place.

Topped the reservoir, as the pH had started to drop and it had been a week.

The tap water took the pH, up to 6.19 and lowered the Ec back down to 1.2
I will keep an eye on it and keep the pH high for a few days, then lower it back down in the range of 5.5 - 5.6 pH.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Results of the 2nd LED Test

Results of the 2nd LED Test

Jared up the dry buds, from the 2nd LED test.

100 gr BLB (2/3 of the space)
50 gr Tohici99

Evening out around 0.75 gpw again, for the cheap hacked china strips.

Looking forward to see how the better quality TCI strips will preform, from everything I have seen and read they should do fairly well.

Still go a bunch of work to do on the flower closets, but it's deffently getting closer and closer to getting done.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The Tohici99 lady's under Putin's watch, is doing all right.

I just bumped up the feed last night, and by the look of them this evening they enjoyed the bump they got.
Had them running on a high pH around 6.2, for two days and then it dropped to 6.0 over night. And that's the wrong way, so I lowered the pH down to 5.50 and topped the nutrients. Rasising the Ec up to 1.5 -1.6 ish, evened out at 1.6 the day after.
Now the pH is slowly raising, 5.54 pH tonight and things should be back on track.

Flower day 11

Have moved them around a bit, taller ones out to the side. And smaller ones, more centered under the bulps.
All are starting to set flowers, im feeding them a bit more N then they got during the test grow. As they faded a bit much in the end, on the other hand that might be dangerus with a haze cross. Im hoping it won't result in super tall plants, but a little greener then they where in the test grow.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Putin is on Overwatch, I have the same high expectations as always :laughing:

The 105 Cheese clones are looking good, removed two yellow leafs.
Gave them a spray, as the cubes where feeling light. On the other side, I don't want them soaked either.
Just gave them a light spray, between them stems with pH ajusted tap water. After I aired them out, without the domes for 10-15 min.

Then placed the domes back on, and put them back under their individual 5W lights.

They are looking healthy, another 4-5 days and I think the first roots should pop up out of the cubes.

R

Rab.C

hey Palindrome your clones & clone room look great.105 cheese clone's wow its gonna be stinky grow

Palindrome

King of Schwag
hey Palindrome your clones & clone room look great.105 cheese clone's wow its gonna be stinky grow

Hey Rab

Yeah I wanna see how effective the Ozone bulps gonna hold up, against a cheese grow. It total eliminated any odour, from the LED test grow I did last.
I hope the combo of venting the smelly air and ozone mix in to the attic, then exhausting it outside, thru a carbon scrubber will take care of the heavy stinky cheese.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
A peak into the Groffice Build

Test hanging for cable messurements.

Building the Flipflop and controller box.

Spotted the first root, between the 105 cheese clones.
One done, 104 to go!