What's new

A New Millenium... with aptus

Trend

Facilitor,ecozen and start boost. Bloomboost if I got it but not needed as I run hormones already. Pro tekt silica and all other silicas are nothing alike what so ever. Just forget facilitor even being a silica base all together because it doesn't act like one what so ever.

turbo14

Veteran
I'm gonna give them a go in one of my rooms starting soon... Have you run Aptus with Canna A + B before?

turbo

Trend

aptus with canna works great actually, millennium just improved the taste and terp profile but canna crushes on it. That would be my 2nd choice.

olMilly

Hey Trend, great thread just have a question. What kind of ratio do you do for equinox:season from New Millenium? I think recommended is 1:3, but I am curious if you have noticed it to work better with a different ratio when in combination with Aptus.

tonep55

Hey trend kinda new but I have studied for a ful year before I planted anything and I actually run a successful coco run for my first grow I am surprised at quality I got as I figured I would try to move my crops at first to pay for the real herb I like to smoke like the high end dispensaries LA herb and as it turned out I actually would buy the stuff I got! anyway i am out of nutes and maybe even tempted to use them again but they were kind of dicks to me when they realized I returned they're undercurrent system current culture dwc and their nutes are cultured solutions designed for dwc but usable for whatever and it was nice and clean I feel I can do better/more so I want to upgrade do u recommend the millennium over anything if price isn't an issue? And what hormones do u recommend

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Great grow trend! resurrection from the dead mwahahaha!

Just started using the fasilitor and startboost on my mothers...and I have to say...super impressed. Never seen such vigor and rapid growth. Can you substitute Roots exculurator for Startboost?

I am assuming the facilitor is a must have.

thanks

TPM

BAYSIK401

Sheesh, I know I'm late on this thread but spaced on my email I used so never came back... anyway, great grow bruh... I use Aptus my self the entire line with Canna A+B, also liquid karma seagreen Budswel and sea green... they are beasts together... day 23 of bloom, going good as usual..

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 16