What's new

A New Millenium... with aptus

I run big bud liquid and overdrive. Bloomboost hasn't been replaced but I think its unnecessary with teas featuring alfalfa meal and I use canna boost. I've tried tons of boosters including blossom builder, rock resinator, big bud powder ect in side by sides. This combo has worked for me the best. I feed additives if you will in rotation. If your plants eat daily then it would be big bud/budswell/bigbud/aptus/budswell/big bud/sea green. The bud swell really helps the smell and flavor especially since dropping the organic p and k and boost. I only do teas about every 10 days now with better results. Caps bennies.

Trend
Have you tried replacing bigbud & overdrive with just New millennium PK Apatite & winter frost, also on the Aptus day do I follow there chart for that one day or should I just use there FaSilitor? I also was thinking of adding carbo load & bud swell from week 2 to the end of my 8 weeks.

Thanks

Trend

Trend
Have you tried replacing bigbud & overdrive with just New millennium PK Apatite & winter frost, also on the Aptus day do I follow there chart for that one day or should I just use there FaSilitor? I also was thinking of adding carbo load & bud swell from week 2 to the end of my 8 weeks.

Thanks

Doing a run now with just apatite,we will see. Have used it before but I prefer it late bloom. Sometimes I winter sometimes I don't, not familiar with the chart off top of my head soooo cant say for sure but yes I use carboload and budswell but usually don't start til week 4 or so now days.

Trend

Day 48

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trend

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not much has changed,new millennium,big bud,caps bennies,aptus and bud swell. switched to rock resinator this run instead of overdrive.

Enjoy

turbo14

Veteran
Lookin' good bud! I have tried the NM line before briefly and was impressed, just way too many additives. Got a few gallons of each for free not too long ago from the guys..

How many 2 gals are you putting under each light? Average yield per 1k? Plants look wonderful brotha!

How often are ya having to water? 1x per day? 2 x per day?

Colorado Love
turbo

Trend

What you think of the rock resonator? I'm trying that at the minute aswell

It's ok. I think it's better as a finisher than a bud set product though. Seems to not gain much size,average trich production but they dense up and the weight is there,further testin required.

Lookin' good bud! I have tried the NM line before briefly and was impressed, just way too many additives. Got a few gallons of each for free not too long ago from the guys..

How many 2 gals are you putting under each light? Average yield per 1k? Plants look wonderful brotha!

How often are ya having to water? 1x per day? 2 x per day?

Colorado Love
turbo

Thank You!
I really only use the base and the ruby, this run no thunder bloom, decision or lightning start. So only their version of a micro grow bloom and a fulvic if you will. 4 products. I average 3 plants a light. Usually pull down 2.1 ~ 2.6 per light depending how many croppers vs lil baby og or sally strains I load. Bigger tables do a lil over 3 per light smaller stuff around 1.5~1.7. We water 1-2 times a day by hand.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey Trend, I really like the room man and the vertizontal hoods rock, I'm using them myself and I'm very happy with them, the only complaint that I have is that they hold down a lot of heat but that's easily fixed I suppose.

What's the verdict on the Deathstar man? I know a few running it and it looks like a croppers dream.

Peace,
HGO

turbo14

Veteran
It's ok. I think it's better as a finisher than a bud set product though. Seems to not gain much size,average trich production but they dense up and the weight is there,further testin required.

Thank You!
I really only use the base and the ruby, this run no thunder bloom, decision or lightning start. So only their version of a micro grow bloom and a fulvic if you will. 4 products. I average 3 plants a light. Usually pull down 2.1 ~ 2.6 per light depending how many croppers vs lil baby og or sally strains I load. Bigger tables do a lil over 3 per light smaller stuff around 1.5~1.7. We water 1-2 times a day by hand.

Nice!

How long ya veggin those for? seem to be pretty decent size stalks on the ladies.

I am doing some 5 gallons right now, seems they would probably do better in 3 gallon pots. I am running 4 plants per light, vegged 4 weeks. I am watering hard every other day.

Right on brotha!
turbo

Trend

Hey Trend, I really like the room man and the vertizontal hoods rock, I'm using them myself and I'm very happy with them, the only complaint that I have is that they hold down a lot of heat but that's easily fixed I suppose.

What's the verdict on the Deathstar man? I know a few running it and it looks like a croppers dream.

Peace,
HGO

I cant say for sure homie, I got an old tired cut sometimes she shows up other times shes average. Good run she will do 2.5+ though,smells like a generic chem family plant and its middle of the pack on potency. Swear though some patients absolutely love it for some reason. I kept her around but not too attached nor do I know if its a legit cut to be honest.

incredible grow Trend....mad props..happy trimming..DJXX

Thanks bro appreciate it.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much room between the rows? Think you could get around efficiently with less?

What precautions do you take to ensure no pests/infection?

Trend

How much room between the rows? Think you could get around efficiently with less?

What precautions do you take to ensure no pests/infection?

I think around 40" between rows. Yes and no, just depends. I've ran more and I've ran 12". This place needs rows wide enough to fit a big ladder's base in to swap ballasts if they blow. Yields will go up dramatically with a foot less distance.

Unsure what kind of infections you speak of, Im assuming you mean damping off or pythium fusarium maybe? Don't know I'll tell ya when it happens. Na just playing, I run beneficial teas and foliars and if Im not doing a bennies run then I'll go full sterile and feed zone or z7 the whole way. Only pests we ever get is aphids or spider mites. But I've ran many runs before only to realize later were mass infected by root aphids and plants didn't miss a beat. Thing is if plants are vigorous they will take just about anything,if they are already stunted for other reasons a pest can be game over. We mainly focus on keeping veg and clones clean,that generally rules out most issues if any. Between runs we fog room and clean with bleach and water/water/simple green/water. Reload and never look back. Sulfur burn early and spray with teas in bloom. That's about it.

:whee:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, mate.

Should've better articulated, I was referring to mold outbreak - pm, botrytis, etc... Your environment is obviously managed well to ensure great health and vigor.

What is the humidity and temperature?

Trend

Thanks, mate.

Should've better articulated, I was referring to mold outbreak - pm, botrytis, etc... Your environment is obviously managed well to ensure great health and vigor.

What is the humidity and temperature?

Pm as I said, sulfur early and spray beneficials. Keep veg clean and usually don't see to much troubles. Sealed rooms for the most part. Bud mold can be an issue but we battle it mainly by strategic placement of known molders or big colas. Keep them on perimeter where they have a fan directly on them and run the stuff that cant mold down the centers. This place stays pretty dry when I need it to be. Other spots are a nightmare at times. Run real hot usually around 90+ at canopy and try to keep 65 min 85 max humidity til right before flush. Then its mid 70's and 40%.

Very nice setup.

Thanks bro

turbo14

Veteran
So which ones are you using from Aptus? Just Fasilitor? Would you say it it way better than just Pro-Tekt Silica?

turbo