What's new

A New Millenium... with aptus

Trend

All rooms posted are fully compliant med shows. Switched almost everything over to New millennium nutrients after testing them out for a year. Few Canna A & B shows left til I run out and GH for the hydro. The quality and growth rates are very hard to match with any other salt base. Sorry in advance for questions now answered as Im fairly busy and rarely post here. Enjoy.

27k all vertizontals ushio and horti bulbs

7 days in

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sureshot66

Veteran
sick trend,super clean setup,all pots? i went to beds im diggin em,busy is good man looking forward to updates :pirate:

sureshot66

Veteran
so are u running millenium base w/ aptus? never heard of millenium i checked out there site,sounds very coloradoesque heh,what strains you running in there?

Trend

20 strains or so. Yes its made in colorado, or sold there atleast. Obviously no one was interested in early growth so ill update when I get home. Ive used almost everything out there at one time or another but this seems legit. Keep forgetting about this thread my apologies.

SS-

Think I'm goign to try this out on my next 4 lighter. Doesn't seem that pricey. What all of the line do you use?

sureshot66

Veteran
20 strains or so. Yes its made in colorado, or sold there atleast. Obviously no one was interested in early growth so ill update when I get home. Ive used almost everything out there at one time or another but this seems legit. Keep forgetting about this thread my apologies.
right on, im interested i dig technique and info :pirate:

Trend

sick trend,super clean setup,all pots? i went to beds im diggin em,busy is good man looking forward to updates :pirate:

Yes all 2 gallon containers never the need for nothing more unless special circumstances arise. I've achieved 1100g+ from a 2 gal in the vert room before, after that I realized it was pointless to use anything larger.

Think I'm goign to try this out on my next 4 lighter. Doesn't seem that pricey. What all of the line do you use?

I use the full line except thunder bloom as the shit can be dangerous. I use that maybe one feeding one time towards end of stretch @ 1-2ml/gal. Also I don't use spring either since I go straight to the summer and it worked out for me. It's not as cheap as 6/9 for example but cheaper than almost any other thing I've used.

Trend

Here we are day 28. Camera settings must of changed looks a little iffy but I'll see what I can do to improve it next week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
You should probably get this moved to the nute/fertilizer forum.

It seems that the nute co guys don't understand the different forums around here.

If you want to hype a nute company fine, just do it in the proper spot.

Trend

Seems to me this is a coco section and these are coco plants. I couldnt careless what nute or salt or medium you use. If someone asks a question ill answer it. Last I checked I don't own a nutrient company, let alone two. How many other threads have nutrient related titles or info in coco section alone? This is how I do it, if you have a better method why not share and maybe I'll use that instead? This forum has been dead lately, you would think people would be appreciative of others posting shows that others can learn from. In other words troll somewhere else, if you don't like it don't read it, go elsewhere or ban me and I'll take the show elsewhere.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Seems to me this is a coco section and these are coco plants. I couldnt careless what nute or salt or medium you use. If someone asks a question ill answer it. Last I checked I don't own a nutrient company, let alone two. How many other threads have nutrient related titles or info in coco section alone? This is how I do it, if you have a better method why not share and maybe I'll use that instead? This forum has been dead lately, you would think people would be appreciative of others posting shows that others can learn from. In other words troll somewhere else, if you don't like it don't read it, go elsewhere or ban me and I'll take the show elsewhere.

You sir are right, sorry for the shizz.

You got great shows no doubt! I love to see them so carry on!

I really do appreciate a good room.

Trend

awesome grow man!

Thanks hash. You still on the facilitor? Thought I seen ya post in jacks old thread about it?

You sir are right, sorry for the shizz.

You got great shows no doubt! I love to see them so carry on!

I really do appreciate a good room.

All good sir. Ill put up another room when I get some time, hard to post pics on here for me or I'm just an idiot. Maybe there's an easier way. Oh well.

dakine1

lookin really healthy trend! nice work.. I've heard good things of new millenium from a couple talented groups out of CO, really looking forward to seeing more.. thanks for documenting

sureshot66

Veteran
thats a 1st,ive never given neg and pos karma to the same person on the same page :pirate: no doubt this forum is so dead i was surprised when i found this halfway down the page with no comments...lookin good man,what ya got in there? co ive seen has some pretty bomb strains

Trend

Nothing too fancy this run. I don't know to be honest ill put some names up on close ups towards finish but right now I'd have to go physically check. Big wreck, some og giesel nycd juliet, killer queen crosses and thats all I can think of off top of my head.

SS-

thats a 1st,ive never given neg and pos karma to the same person on the same page :pirate: no doubt this forum is so dead i was surprised when i found this halfway down the page with no comments...lookin good man,what ya got in there? co ive seen has some pretty bomb strains

lol I did the same shit. Was looking for a way to take it back after reading second post.

What size is your AC bro?

Latest posts

Latest posts