What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Meltdown Is Imminent...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the hell did I miss this ?????

Lookin great Infinite !!!!
looks like some stretchy plants , i'll have to take that into consideration when i do pop mine . my headroom here sux !!!! so i'm gonna have to tie them down .

Very Cool brother !!! & I'll be watchin over here from the corner where the puff clouds are coming from :biggrin:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Dudes...

The Dudes...

nice cross Infinite, cant wait to see some of these ladies goodies :D dare I say even the studs junk?

here is some junk for your funk...

male #1

male #2... stronger smells, more resin, later maturing and also looks to have slightly larger clusters

^ this is one male that will be used to make the first round of TCS test crosses... more TCS will be grown, more males tested, and the one the produces the best progeny will be selected and utilized.

How the hell did I miss this ?????

Lookin great Infinite !!!!
looks like some stretchy plants , i'll have to take that into consideration when i do pop mine . my headroom here sux !!!! so i'm gonna have to tie them down .

Very Cool brother !!! & I'll be watchin over here from the corner where the puff clouds are coming from :biggrin:

how the hell did you miss this, seeing as they are in flower now... I guess It's time I put a link in my sig?

I would say expect a medium to moderate stretch... depending on veg time and container size... but nothing to crazy

no need to sit in the corner man, get comfy and pass that doobie my way

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the TCS are @15 days of 12/12... for comparison purposes, here are 2 Sour Bubble phenotypes also @ 15 days...

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS @15 days 12/12

TCS @15 days 12/12

It seems that The China Syndrome stretches more, stacks faster with larger flower clusters...

each pic is a different plant...

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Disco Biscuit's China Syndrome

Sounds good. I'll be needing some smoke in the next few.

The China Syndrome - 57 days

picture.php

The China Syndrome - ~ 60 days. This one took full-strength bloom booster with no fox tailing.

picture.php

As soon as it's dry I'll post a smell/taste report. :)

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 18... supercropping

Day 18... supercropping

So I F'd up a little bit... initially I had planned on topping at a certain node on each plant, but was going to take the tops as cuttings, so I left the tops on and began trimming all of the branches above the nodes where I was going to chop the main stem... as not to waste the plants energies on lateral branches that would be discarded...

well, I have lagged on getting my huge cloner cleaned out and still have not cut the tops and now they have all stretched out completely and are stacking buds... so I am forgoing my prior plans... and decided to leave the tops on, supercrop them and take cuttings from the lower portions.

supercropped them yesterday, and here is what we look like today...

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran

day 18 nothing super interesting yet... some pleasant smells are developing... they have a sweet limey floral note

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 25 of flowering

Day 25 of flowering

a quick mini update... 3 & 1/2 weeks and the resin is flowing... I will try and bust out the tripod and get some better shots in the next few days...

TCS...

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took some decent bud shots this evening... I will try and sort through them and load them up tomorrow!

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
before I unleash the pics I thought I would give a quick synopsis of the life of these plants...

kept in party cups for like 2-3 months far away from the T5 bank, they were merely surviving... transplanted into 10 inch containers with about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons of FF happy frog, they were never fertilized and were vegged for to long.

Then moved into flowering without transplanting into a larger container, they are root bound and deficient of several nutrients, going on their 5th week of flowering have only just received their second small feeding by way of top dressing with some jamaican bat guano and some liquid micro nutrients (these plants can take... and likely prefer a good heavy feeding regiment as shown by disco biscuit's TCS grow) coupled with poor canopy management, has caused the lowers especially to be a bit petite... so what you are about to see is far from what, I believe, these plants truly are capable of when their full potential is realized... but instead an indication of quality genetics shining through adversity.

this has been one of my worst indoor runs ever... but so far I am happy with the QUALIY of what I am seeing and SMELLING ooooh eeeey!

so without further ado... The China Syndrome 33 days flowering

TCS #3
very sticky with a sweet lemon lime soda foreground with some sour bubble funk and sharp "zest or irish spring" soapy type smell on the backend heavy with sweet limes... several minutes after rubbing a couple sugar leaves my fingers are still sticky with the smell of sweet soapy limes!

TCS #3 Cola

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS #5
also very sticky the resin on this one is more "greasy" feeling, smells sweeter without the funk... a floral sweetness over the sweet trainwreck smell from the chernobyl with a small hint of limes on the bottom end... my nose gets used to the smell of this one very fast and after a few sniffs I can't really can't detect much but a faint sweet lime aroma...

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS #5 Continued...

TCS #5 Cola...

I have allot of crap that I NEED to get taken care of today... I will try and get the pics of the other two TCS uploaded and posted for Y'all this evening...

I hope you enjoy!

Peace,
Infi

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoy (yes I do)...very pretty

thanks man,

these girls have really been put through their paces and I honestly wasn't even expecting this round to turn out very well... (pleasantly surprised) especially seeing as this is such a small cross section of the population with only six individuals and four females... yet they are all very similar with only small variations in structure and smells.

I can't wait to finish these up and start a larger batch of TCS seeds... much respect Pablos... and thanks again.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look VERY promising Infinite !!!! I wish i had the headroom to run them proper . as it is ... i'm gonna have to sex them in veg & then run cuts of them in flower cuz it looks like they'd overtake my room :biggrin:

Even with my headroom probs ... these are moving up the list fast of what gets popped next !!!
Thanx Brother :tiphat:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look VERY promising Infinite !!!! I wish i had the headroom to run them proper . as it is ... i'm gonna have to sex them in veg & then run cuts of them in flower cuz it looks like they'd overtake my room :biggrin:

Even with my headroom probs ... these are moving up the list fast of what gets popped next !!!
Thanx Brother :tiphat:

thanks man, good to hear... it makes me happy seeing folk grow this stuff :D

these plants are like 6 months or more, old, from germination so keep that in mind a bit with regards to how tall they are... topped, cloned and flipped early (I imagine, since I didn't do that this round) you would be able to keep their height under control...

what kinda headroom do you have exactly? Disco overvegged and was still able to finish them up in his cabinet... albeit with a little super cropping and bondage :D

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've only got 4 foot till they're in the lights . I've tried a few stretchy stains here & it hasn't worked out to well . i've lost bud set cuz of having to supercrop branches so late in flower & they spent more time healing instead of stacking buds .my SSH was the worst effected but my Biesel i've worked with quite a bit so they didn't get to bad .

This is the first place where i've had to deal with keeping them short & its not easy with some strains let me tell ya !!!
a combination of to many plants, over vegging & underestimating their stretch has been a learning curve for me if nothing else . :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts