What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Meltdown Is Imminent...

B

BlueJayWay

nice cross Infinite, cant wait to see some of these ladies goodies :D dare I say even the studs junk?

Im thinkin this would have been a better forum for my sour grape crosses thread, oh well

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks BlueJW,
definitely stick around... all Sour Bubble and BOG fans welcome... well anyone is welcome really but especially SB lovers!

Peace,
Infi

B

BlueJayWay

I'm kinda weird and save 2 beans from each pack (usually) lol SO I have these 2 SB beans left and I'm thinkin' I want to go ahead and pop 'em now :D

Have you grown out, had luck with any other TGA gear? Seems like a lot of gems have been found in their gear lately, I've been eyeing plushberry myself

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pop 'em just make sure you take cuttings, you don't want to lose any special lady.

I have about a dozen seeds of Querkle x Sour Bubble that I can't wait to dig into!

TGA... is hit and miss... I've grown out querkle and deep purple. In the querkle I found 1 plant that was a keeper (just barely) and there wasn't a keeper in Deep purple. there are really good plants to be found in TGA gear, but one must grow a lot of seeds to be sure they found the best representation.

Ya see... Sub found his male space queen from a ten pack, there was no selection or test crossing, pretty much a pollen chuck. So I recommend buying at least 2 or more packs of any strain you are interested in, in order to find a true keeper.

Peace,
Infi

Last edited:
B

BlueJayWay

Yeah I hear you on Subs gear - in general it's kinda the reason I've stuck to BOGS seeds so much, every single 10 pack I've found a keeper(s), it's ridiculous - LSD, bogbubble, SB, blush & my one sour grape girl that's goin' I really like. I know there's many others out there & even better strains, but it's what I started with 10 years ago, kinda got attached to the bubblegums I guess LOL :D

I'm tryin' to get genentics from other areas now though, hence my perusing the strain/hybrid forums lately. I found some real nice plants in a Delta9 Stargazer 5pack & I have some CBG Peyote Purple sprouted - that one I'm real excited about.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know this part of a grow is very boring so thank you for all the views and comments

I know this part of a grow is very boring so thank you for all the views and comments

here are some shots of a couple plants to give an Idea of the growth pattern and structure...

TCS #3

and TCS #4

the other plants are still growing into their new containers... so there hasn't been much change in those... more updates to come!

Peace,
Infi

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
group shot

group shot

I have done some Defoliation, and will be trying to take clones soon... before they are moved into the flowering room at which time I will get shots of each individual separately.

FWIW... I know it doesn't really mean anything at all, just an observation I've made, but 5/6 are showing dark maroon/purple streaking on the main stem and branches as well as the petioles and veins of the leaves. it looks cool :biggrin:

overhead group shot of The China Syndrome

Peace,
Infi

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the one in the bottom right and the one in the upper left are both males ( they both have the same leaf shape and plant structure as well)

I am going to be taking their tops off :bigeye: and cloning them then putting them under the 1K... tonight OR I"LL BE DAMNED! and I will snap some shots for sure

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the TCS are under the 1000w 6.4K sun pulse bulb... except the 2 known males...

I will get some individual shot tomorrow before I take cuttings... they were all about to start sleeping so the leaves were drooped... we'll check them out in the morning...

just for giggles and shits...

here is my "White Water Kush", Pheno of Sour Bubble, mother plant...

and a couple pics of what she can do outdoors...

Peace,
Infi

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to show the leaf traits and overall structure for each plant...

TCS #2

^^ looks like I may have locked out the (Fe) Iron? this one #2 and #5 look like that same phenotypes

^^ the tops will cut off (for clones) just above the highest branch...
I had pruned off the branches growing above as not to waste the plants energies while keeping the bud sites at a level I want them

TCS #5

^^ a couple branches that snapped while bending, their still attached and growing

^^ the tallest, most slender of all the plants

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS #3

^^ TCS #3 and #6 seem to be the same Phenotype as well

TCS #6

Peace,
Infi

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good. I noticed the china syndrome has a slightly bluer hew than sour purple.

chernobyl turns purple... nearly black and the sour bubble shows some purple too so the color change possibility is there in both lines.

I have noticed that some of the china syndrome have a very dark green/blue color to their leaves also... I would NOT hate some colorful China Syndrome buds thats for sure :biggrin: