What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Meltdown Is Imminent...

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was like a sweet lime soda and trainwreck smell and taste... without the usual harshness of the trainwreck... a strong cerebral effect followed by a hard crash... that led to a lot of day time naps, even after a half a pot of coffee, lol

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good stuff man...

thanks!

two packs swam, two packs hit coco, 10/10

lets see what happens

:woohoo:

good shit!

here is my latest F1 batch 50/53 got out of the pool... I think 49 have their pants on... plus the 11 females from other batch's...

F2's anyone?

picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they'll only get better from gen to gen, that's for sure... the only thing is I don't want is to have to many phenos that are pure; Chernobyl or Sour Bubble, in expression... which is more likely in the F2... and is why at first I was going to wait until the F3 to drop anymore... I think if I select and isolate the right phenos and only use the best individuals I might be able to minimize that to some extent though... time will tell

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo DIDM,

do you have some frosty seedlings?

so far, EVERY SINGLE TCS seedling (I've popped more than 70 over the last year or so) has had copious amounts of small glandular non-stalked trichs starting on about the third set of true leaves... I ask because I was just reviewing my pics of my latest batch of TCS and I was surprised at just how frosty they were, and that they were all that frosty not just one or two...

you'd probably need eagle eyes, a loupe, or a decent camera to see them clearly but man, it's pretty impressive... to me at least.