What's new

a little bit of everrything

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
74 w/lights on thats great but what is it at the plant hieght .arent these plants gonna be or are they rootbound they look like small pots

9872sept_18_4_week_old_tomarrow_004.jpg

,probably get bigger nuggs with bigger pots .they look nice and sticky and i like the low leaf to calyx ratio
peace bro shit looks great

B

buzzed day

there in gallon jugs started on 12 and 12 from get go.reamember i'm just restarting and eventully i'll get back to 3 gallon jugs that are scrog.probaly about 3-3 1/2 feet tall.peace

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

hello all,more pics on other thread.thinking about getting a clone off this and forgetting it.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,these are 3 purpleblack/skunk plants at 22 days old under the 400.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,it's been awhile sence i been on because mom past away and we had her funeral last monday.she became a dear freind and good mother inlaw.a anerrizem got her and not the altimer's.she always liked my plants when i would carry them by her,they were pretty!!!! we'll miss her.hello chuck,yes it's a combo of purplecrush/blackdomian and skunk. i call it purpleblack/skunk and it's good.also mixed skunk with northernlights/whitewidow to get northernwhite/skunk and here are 2 northernwhite/skunk plants that i had to pull about 3 weeks early that were under the 150's.

next one

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/9872oct_15_3-4_wks_early_004.[/img

had to pull because company will be comeing and i didn't want to be a bad host.lol hope to talk to all of you soon peace and god bless use all.

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

today's wensday so i get to play guitar.moms always liked it,she helped me get my timeing back.play lead to god and myself and her.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzz i very sorry to hear about your mom,my codolences to you and your family .im lucky i still have mine she is 77 and i dont know what i will do when that day comes,
again very sorry for your loss

your plants looked killer the colas are nice size and the smoke looks great

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my condoleances go out to you and your family....i'm very sorry to hear this sad news....all i can do is send some good vibes ....stay strong bro !

B

buzzed day

hey chuck,thankyou for your kind words and wishes.took care of her for 5 years and she made me a better person.those buds are 4 wks. early but company is acoming lol.they are pretty good,it is a up high but i got more of them under the 400. i'll be updateing it tonight or tomarrow probaly.peace
high core thanks for stopping bye.thanks for the words and all.if you feel like it stop by later and the 400 will be updated with the purpleblack/skunk,i like that stuff and the rest of course.peace

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

hello all,here is a update of the 400 room.unfortunatly i burned a couple!!probaly will let go for 1 wk.for all but the nw/s.peace 1st plant a purpleblack/skunk burnt.

another purpleblack/skunk

another pb/s

purple B/haze

another pb/s
another pBh

another purple B/haze

pB/h

hope you all enjoy all question and coments welcome.peace ps more comeing

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

here is some northernwhite/skunk

nws another

this is lable mine i think it is haze and mayby something else

a haze just started

group shot

i'll try to get the 150's sometime next week.peace

Last edited:

Anima

Heya buzzed!! :wave:
I was sorry to read about the loss in your family bro...condolences.

But as far as your plants go they are amazing!
the prupleback/skunk looks stellar!!
And it looks like you got some good fatty haze phenos too.. :lurk:

B

buzzed day

hello Anima thanks for stopping by and the condolences.the pb/s is tasty and the haze will make you hazy.i'm starting to get my scrogs going again.the 150's are comeing along real nice to.come back again peace

B

Bigtimer7

sorry man. Im sendin good vibes your way..

Just dont be snortin out those keys! lol jk

I hope you have a better day man we are all here for you! Be easy bro and good vibes to you +++