What's new

a little bit of everrything

B

buzzed day

hello all, as i can see all liked my pics so here's the new 400 grow lineup.could use some help with this one so any comments are welcome! first up and the 1 for help is a hydro my first. it is clone of a purplecrush/blackdomian.it's in a 3 gallon tub....... i'm useing fox farm tiger bloom and big bloom for soil.also hydrogaurd and calmag.i put 2 and halg gallons of water mixed this way.1st gallon had 1 and half tsp. of tiger bloom and 1 tbl. of big bloom and 1 tsp of calmag and hydroguard at 4.5-5.5 next gallon same minuse the calmag. the half just big bloom 1 tbl. does any one think thats to strong with this plant and this rootmass???

i also have 4 pc/bd in soil and a[ purple black/skunk that should be good].
and 2 unadentifed plants untel they grow alittle.

peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,here are some pics and these are in the jars now.first up northernWhite/skunk.1oz of each plant toatal 2oz and 1 is already smoked.

these are pc/bd 3 of them. 1 and 1/2 oz.toatal,not to good.i think i should have taken the tub soil and added perlite to it to make it 50/50.not enough air i think.

toatal 3 and 1/2 oz enjoy.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all, i may wish that more skunk would have come out in this plant but it is a pretty good buzz.will be good for summer!!! northernwhite/skunk.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all, although the count was small on my last grow the smoke is good if i do say my self. a nice light buzz but intence.i planted 3 kinds of bagseed weed that was good and has potential.no pics .here's the 400 at 13 days,mpst pl. pc/bd and some purpleblack/skunk and haze.

i have some under the 150's that look nice i'll post soon.all comments welcome and sajestions to.peace

B

buzzed day

just transplanted some clones into dirt and hydro and planted my bag seed.here's some picks and remember folks this ain't a silent movie,step on in and speak up.peace

reveg plants

still have the 150's to get.

B

buzzed day

hello all,last update. the 150's have 3 plants under them at 4 wks. old.first some bag seed from columbia i think.

next 2 haze i think

next

hope you all enjoy,i know i am.peace

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Nice cloner! Lookin' green and healthy over your way, nice work, man.

B

buzzed day

hey vt,ithanks i made it a few years ago and just got to use it.the greener the better.peace
thanks for stopping by ScrogHog come by again ! peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,i flushed the plants at the start of there 5th wk. here's some pics they are called burnt, can you guess why? lol.bag seed

this is purpleblack/skunk.i had 2 plants of this 1 stunk 1 didn't.lucky i have the 1 that didn't stink because it is downstairs under the 150's

and haze

hope you'll enjoy peace

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
That's one hell of a pull from a 150, buzzed day. That's a nice sized bush. Yea I don't like runny real stinky strains. Looks good. The plant you say was burned doesn't look bad for late flower, IMO.

I sure do miss having buds to stare at a few minutes every night, lol. Like evryone says: "It never gets old" :D

peace

B

buzzed day

hey vt,hopeing it does good.i do stinky upstairs for kids and guest don't smell.these purpleblack/skunk are so good!!! wish i would of gotton a female of the skunk !!!thanks for comeing by your about the only one who post here besides me lol.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,i cut a sample of the purpleblack/skunk at 5wks. old and let dry overnight.man i tell you this stuff is good.it taste so good and the buzz's is heady now but so intence.this still has between 3 and 5 wks. and mayby as long as 7. just depends on when i want to pull it and the others.peace

B

buzzed day

hello thanks for stopping by.i wish i could get weight up but it is a smoth setup and just starting the hydro learning.that should help.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,these are under the 400 and have 4 wks left before i have to pull ! grandkid comes up at summer time.so i flushed these at wk.5 and took some pic. will post thoughout today first up purpleblack/skunk the stinky one

a group shoot

this is a purplecrush/blackdomian

some i'm not sure of but think they are haze.

i will post more plants and pics in a while.peace and as always all coments welcome

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

hello all,here's some pics of haze and pc/bd

and this 1 is from the last set last pic.

a few more to come they are the hydro wich isn't to good and a pc/bd. untel then peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,last update.i could use some help with this plant.it is my first hydro.purplcrush/blackdomian from a clone.5 wks in 12 and 12.it gets 1 teaspoon of tigerbloom for siol and 1 tablespoon of big bloom for siol per gallon and some hydrogaurd. the roots look good. i also gave it some calmag in the beginning 12 and 12[2 teaspoons in 3 gallons then no more]. put all rainwater in a week ago then change it back 2 days ago.to[1 teaspoon of tigerbloom for siol and 1 tablespoon of big bloom for siol per gallon and some hydrogaurd. ] and yesterday empty a gallon of chemical water out and put in just rain water.ph. between 5.5 and 6.5.does it need more or less food?? or what.have 4 weeks to turn it around.

and haze i think

once again any sajestion welcome and peace

B

buzzed day

just looked and figured out i was growing all season with my convertion balb that sucks !!!peace

Latest posts

Latest posts