What's new

a little bit of everrything

B

buzzed day

hello Joe i'm glad to see your haveing a buzzed day.enjoy the show.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,here is the plants under the 150's first 2 scrogs that are purple B/haze i think

this is a northernwhite/skunk i think.this 1 and the 2 above i'm putting as starting today.

these 2 are nothernwhite/skunk at 4 weeks.

enjoy all.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
BUZZ that pb/h looks killer well they all loo killer but i like that haze 1 the nw/s is pretty kicking also keep up the great work my friend
and you have a buzzed day lol

B

buzzed day

hey chuck,thanks for stopping by.i'll probaly take the 1 pB/h up to the 400 room if the 1 i have up there, turns out to be male.i lucked out and got some good pictures and i am haveing a buzzed day thankyou.peace

Your grow is great buzzed day. Did your mother in law ever try marijuana before/during the Alzheimers? My grandpa is going through similar straights and I just KNOW a little cannabis would lighten things up for him mentally. Good luck, I'll be back to check up =)

B

buzzed day

thankyou,i'm glad you like the garden.no i am the only one who parties here.mom just seen them when i would carry them by.if your grandpa never smoked before then i would say no.if he has Alzheimers it is best if you work on changeing yourself into a servent of god and thus your grandpa.[that did not mean you are not already]he helped me alot when i would get mad because mom cried for the 10 th time or potty accedents that day or something,i would think how Jesus would act and instead of getting mad i would smile and comfort her.he will need your and your family's help aspecial if he lives at someone's home and not a nurseing home.please stop by and check out the garden again and if you need any help or sajestions with grampa just ask.God bless you and yours.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all, here are some pics. of the 400 plants.the first 3 plants are northernwhite/skunk. here's what i'm parting on purple B/haze.

nws.

more in a second.peace

B

buzzed day

ok i think this is purple B/haze

and some purpleblack/skunk

and a pB/h or pb/s

i,m pulling this 1.

hope all enjoy and any coments welcome.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow buzz they look killer that 400 did the trick ,they look nice and sticky ,frosty ,DANK

you are a good person to do what ya do and did for your mom inlaw and others in the same predicament KKKKKKK+++ to ya

B

buzzed day

hello chuck,things are nice under the 400 and got another 1 sexing now.after that i will have all plants sexed and will be scrogging from now on i hope.as far as helping others,they need it and if i'm lucky mayby i can give it.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all, i'm haveing a pretty buzzed day on some purpleblack/skunk good buzz.the 1 haze i moved up under the 400 looks female but still might not be.i whent ahead and scrog it.the haze parents were gold.they put a slight halucigen or however you spell it.great for playing music.

here is a northernwhite/skunk,i think not much of the northernlights/white widow came though.the skunk came though and i can't wain't for that should make a good scrog.

hope all are haveing a good day.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,i was just wondering who was studying who in these pictures my wife took? lol

peace

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
What's up buzzed day

What's up buzzed day

:kewlpics:

That NWS shot a few posts back is stellar! Nice work, buzzed day.

peace​

Last edited:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
those plants look good enough to eat if need be!!! DAMN, i say again i say, DAMN!!!!!

smoke one for me, if you already havent!!

peace bruh!

B

buzzed day

hell vt,once again i'm glad to see you back.plus i'm getting them into scrogs now and that always help yeild for me.peace
hello FRANKENBLUNT 420i'm glad you liked them.seems everyone who tries it likes it.i;ll go up and smoke a bowl for you right now but no blunts for me.thanks for stoping by and any questions just ask,stop by again if you like.peace

B

buzzed day

hello all,once again company is comeing for the holiday's so i cut a top of a northernWHITE/skunk and i pulled a purpleblack/skunk plant.for them to enjoy.1st. the nw/s top

and the pb/s i pulled part is revegging i hope.

here's a nw/s in the lights

drying buds

welp i hope you'll enjoy and have a happy thanksgiveing.may have more pics before thanksgiveing.peace