What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAE06F27-6B6E-4F5C-812E-E1F52671BE8F.gif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another harvest to deal with today...and i probably should go get medium today although i doubt i have time to do many up-pots,but also good to have it here for thursday when i can get to it...lots to do over the next couple weeks....pots to wash,trimming,up-pots,cleaning,more trimming...making bubble...
yup,gonna be hectic for a bit...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from the grow shop...time to make the plant soup!

OH!... What are we having

Cannabis leaf hot tea? Coffee with ground buds added to coffee grounds? Pot Loaf? Sweet leaf omelets? Cannabis vegan leaf soup?

Okay my interest on this topic is now moving on...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit::mopper::watchplant: 18 plants harvested and in the drying tent,led room swept and mopped and hit with bug barrier spray,everything wiped down with bleach...now to take cuts and prune 9 plants,then onto up-potting 9 more and getting cuts from them and pruning...
then mop the tent,up-pot more plants to move into the veg tent,shuffle things around in the early veg room,do more up-pots,fall over,and collapse...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:smokeit::mopper::watchplant: 18 plants harvested and in the drying tent,led room swept and mopped and hit with bug barrier spray,everything wiped down with bleach...now to take cuts and prune 9 plants,then onto up-potting 9 more and getting cuts from them and pruning...
then mop the tent,up-pot more plants to move into the veg tent,shuffle things around in the early veg room,do more up-pots,fall over,and collapse...

and what kind of chemicals are you talking about and spraying in your room?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m more like this > :)
Lady finger, dipped in moonlight, writing what for?
Across the morning sky.
Sunlight splatters, dawn with answer,
Darkness shrugs and bids the day good-bye.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:

:mopper::toohot:

phew...that was like actual work,haven't really stopped moving for 5+ hours....30 plants up-potted,18 plants into flower....got the next two rounds for main flower into #2 pots,gonna be a tight turnaround for 9 of them since they only get like 10 days to veg before they need to go into #5 pots...

one more room to go,still haven't had a bite to eat today...

Latest posts

Latest posts