ICMag Donor
Veteran
first wash of the trop cherry

IMG_20240320_203049121_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...productive day yesterday,got a half lb of gmo trimmed and made bubble,first time i've had the trop cherry stay that colorful during the wash...it's just a big frozen blob right now since i'm getting it freeze dried...
off to the grow store yet again to get bloom nutes,then more trimming

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m confused about the process because I’m lazy and haven’t educated myself is the first wash typically discarded?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The reason I asked is the guy who did my hash making last fall came back at me with so many different variations of processes made my head spin

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m confused about the process because I’m lazy and haven’t educated myself is the first wash typically discarded?
nope,just means the first time the material is run through the washer. typically i run it twice while everything is still cold then let the ice melt overnight then collect the last bits that were stuck in the ice....

not this time though,the zipper opened up on the work bag and the trim got loose so i had a huge mess to deal with

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚴‍♂️ time to head to the grow shop...probably should have checked better the other day since i'm literally going for a single bottle of bloom nutes...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m fixing to love her here soon. I mean I hope I don’t hate her.

Archive labeled it a weak Purple Punch so people just went along with that. The drama that Beleaf created didn't help. She has always performed exceptionally well for me. I don't hate her. I don't keep most anything around for long. Keeping everything I like makes it hard to keep others around I like just as much. I have to make room..

NEM x Chimera is nice. Terps from NEM got a bump from Chimera. She smells a bit stronger than NEM does. This phneo has narrow leaves. OC x Chimera, I got the same boost in terps(PHENO DEPENDENT). No resin rail trait on any so far.
DSCN0633.JPG
DSCN0634.JPG
DSCN0635.JPG

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Archive labeled it a weak Purple Punch so people just went along with that. The drama that Beleaf created didn't help. She has always performed exceptionally well for me. I don't hate her. I don't keep most anything around for long. Keeping everything I like makes it hard to keep others around I like just as much. I have to make room..
That’s fine, I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in what Archive thinks about weed quality, it’s all subjective to each individual.
We might not even like the footwear either and that’s alright.
I’m sure Fletcher is a nice guy though and seems knowledgeable about canna history.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...deja vu i guess,watching the doggos for a couple nights and a day of trimming...still have like a qp of gmo left to trim and one dat big nasty...then time to get to the 18 plants hanging in the drying tent...by the time that's in the bins it will be time to chop 9 more plants,and week later 9 more...and a week after that,9 more...fuuuuck! i'm starting to hate trimming!
but i lined up another bulk custie so at least it will go quickly...

think i'll order a frame today:D