What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,finally done for the day...

led room,3 hours for the turn around...to be clear,18 plants harvested,the floor got swept and mopped,the walls and lamps and fan got wiped down with bleach,ortho home insect defense barrier spray around the perimeter of the room,and 18 plants put into flower...wedding cake,nem,trop cherry,gelato split,cereal milk,cherry cookies,forum cookies...

IMG_20240319_183628740_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240319_183632450_HDR.jpg

and the veg tent...next round for main flower of 8 super boof,1 wedding cake....round after that, 5 honey banana,2 gg4,2 headband...the big pots have chimera 3,sugar lips,and aslan breath

IMG_20240319_183439683_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back still a bit sore from yesterday,so i should probably do something not so demanding today...like sit in a dang chair all day trimming...sounds like fun eh?
store run first,out of contractor trash bags and there's 18 rootballs to get rid of...and a stack of dirty pots....and a tote full of branches and leaves not to mention a big bag of trim trash to get rid of....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🔒 may need to go bike lock shopping...heard from the bike shop that there's a semi organized bike thief gang hitting the walmart across town...that one doesn't have a bike rack out front so maybe an easier spot to steal bikes from and i do use a kryptonite u-lock which would require and angle grinder to get through...and most of my bikes have through axles which requires a tool to remove the wheels....and bike thieves do seem to stupidly steal cheap bikes often...
i do have a cable lock so maybe i'll just use both to slow them down...
at least the wallyworld i go to the bike rack is right next to the entrance and there's two cameras...

Latest posts

Latest posts