Veteran
IMG_2708.jpeg
IMG_2707.jpeg
She’s in her feeding box

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like tomorrow is gonna be hella windy...good thing i have a crapload of trimming to deal with i guess...got the doggos here for another night,they go home tomorrow afternoon...i may need to brave the wind tomorrow and go pay for a bale of medium since i have plants to up-pot and another 9 plants to harvest...also going to need clr to clean the tray...and i still have a big stack of pots to wash...actually i should bag up the rootballs today to keep the trash can weighted down,could be 70mph gust tomorrow...so if i go pay for medium i'll be in position to get a free ride back on the wind and possibly crush some strava kom's....it's not cheating if you ride into the wind first:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,the puppers here are getting settled in for their 3rd nap of the day after some belly rubs...gotta dash off to wallyworld real quick since i forgot dawn yesterday...then back to stick a tray of cuts and empty rootballs and feed the children...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Nice.. time to lick my wounds from the day and eat some of these giant strawberries that are surprisingly good and not even organic... View attachment 18977709
I use to be a cold cook. The hot cooks were kind of dicks. So on hot days I would take giant assed strawberries and fill them with ice cream. Those bastards where next to a oven, grill and broilers while I was surrounded by freezers and coolers eating ice cream. It was well over 100 degrees where they were.

If I didnt want ice cream I would whip up some fresh whipped cream to fill the strawberries. And just watch those poor bastard get covered in sweat and work frantically all night. Weird but making deserts was quick and easy.

Some of the shit I made was retarded. Like carnalized noodles with scoops of ice cream to make it look like a birds nest.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
yup,the puppers here are getting settled in for their 3rd nap of the day after some belly rubs...gotta dash off to wallyworld real quick since i forgot dawn yesterday...then back to stick a tray of cuts and empty rootballs and feed the children...
Is Dawn cute or the normal Wally world girl?

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice.. time to lick my wounds from the day and eat some of these giant strawberries that are surprisingly good and not even organic... View attachment 18977709

I use to be a cold cook. The hot cooks were kind of dicks. So on hot days I would take giant assed strawberries and fill them with ice cream. Those bastards where next to a oven, grill and broilers while I was surrounded by freezers and coolers eating ice cream. It was well over 100 degrees where they were.

If I didnt want ice cream I would whip up some fresh whipped cream to fill the strawberries. And just watch those poor bastard get covered in sweat and work frantically all night. Weird but making deserts was quick and easy.

Some of the shit I made was retarded. Like carnalized noodles with scoops of ice cream to make it look like a birds nest.
His strawberries are gigantic. 😳 appears can only fit like to six in the box.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you would almost think doing low impact aerobics in a sauna where everything is either hot or sharp is a bit stressful...

Latest posts

Latest posts