What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
You got to go for the AAA craft bacon produce the kind that don’t add any nitrates or preservatives no growth hormones Allowed all that fancy stuff on the package labeling sells me every time
Quick peek in the freezer.

5463114A-FA83-4ED7-8D49-3288F084A6B1.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...am i on the right site? is this international bacongraphic?🥓

raining a bit today....let's see,looks like .01 inches so far,better get the ark ready! gotta make a grow store run again today,and the usual garden chores...down to like a half dozen seedlings yet to show sex clearly...otherwise just a regular chore day...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:freezing:❄️🌨️🏔️ it's snowing on the mountains at least...looks like snow level is down to around 7000 feet here...town is at 4000 feet but it's getting colder out...may be skipping the grow store run...

Akss

I went to the store yesterday. Dont let this get out but my cart had bananas, oranges, grapes, cottage cheese and shredded cheese. Had to make a quick trip over to get a couple packs of bacon before some health food freak started babbling in my direction.
Not much on cottage cheese but everything else sounds good...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
about time to get to the garden...after lunch that is...already washed pots so if i fart around enough i can avoid trimming today!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm not sure what you all have been up to... I can guess Unc is still riding his bikes and not the other way around...

I'm working on some inventing... I've been looking for parts so I can do stuff. I got the parts I think I need (stuff that needs to be ordered to find it around here) and I can start working on putting something together. This is going to be for growing, well hydroponics...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🏔️ y'all are welcome to this bit of wintry weather! it would almost be better if it was snowing,39 and raining is just awful...
and if it was snowing i could get the fat bike out for some silly riding!

time to go play garden