What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm nicking this pic - for the elderly and flatulent thread - lots of deer 🦌 and moose hunters there - hope ya don't mind unc 😉
1707549262546.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Bacon and eggs for breakfast second breakfast and lunch today so far... Maybe even dinner if I don't get my ass to the grocery store.. it's all that is in the fridge...
why do you need to rush to the store? you've GOT bacon, right? i understand the situation, i think, but fail to see a problem...???

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I won’t elaborate on the knife in the back part. That’s a sore subject
it’s sad saying goodbye to the one thing I got really really good at and was fascinated with for so many years… it really was the best job I ever had until it became a job that was just a low paying job then it became a pain in the ass

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
.. Maybe even dinner if I don't get my ass to the grocery store.. it's all that is in the fridge...
I went to the store yesterday. Dont let this get out but my cart had bananas, oranges, grapes, cottage cheese and shredded cheese. Had to make a quick trip over to get a couple packs of bacon before some health food freak started babbling in my direction.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I just made my wife some cupcakes. She had a birthday and they celebrated with her two brothers who have birthdays within a couple days. My daughter made her a cake. The wives of her brothers were suppose to make a cake for the party as well but didn't. Well everyone got a tiny slice of my wife's cake.

She was upset about that and felt hurt about it since their wives posted pictures of their cakes after the party. So I made her cup cakes.