What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm not sure if I had some kind of "event" (seizure) last night. At one point I felt like I need to lay down for a few. Then a few hours later after not laying down I felt okay. I went into the bathroom and noticed a bloody spot on my arm, it looked like it was there for a while as it looked like it was starting to clot. But there was no sign of blood from that spot, no drips or smears of blood. After looking at it it looked like I caught a corner of something, but I'd think I'd remember/react to me scrapping my arm against something to make a little tear in the skin enough to bleed.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:❄️ mornin campers...it did snow last night,at least down to around 5500 feet...here in town,just rain...already up to a staggering .62 inches of rain this year!
pretty crazy eh?
errands and trimming today

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cereal milk

IMG_20240210_184623531_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240210_184633546.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm waiting to build my ti bike until after $300 ounces are popular again.
they would be popular as hell here NOW...if they existed. most of what i see going for less than $400 an oz here is either completely hemp, or has hemp buds mixed in to boost profit margin. JMHO no taste, no buzz...shit doesn't even smell like cannabis in the bag... i quit buying a long time ago and not likely to do so again unless something changes. most of the folks i see that are happy with it are young and just happy to have "something" to smoke. :cool:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
they would be popular as hell here NOW...if they existed. most of what i see going for less than $400 an oz here is either completely hemp, or has hemp buds mixed in to boost profit margin. JMHO no taste, no buzz...shit doesn't even smell like cannabis in the bag... i quit buying a long time ago and not likely to do so again unless something changes. most of the folks i see that are happy with it are young and just happy to have "something" to smoke. :cool:
You must live in one of those terrible locations to get caught growing.

How are the local mountain bike trails?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You must live in one of those terrible locations to get caught growing.

How are the local mountain bike trails?
yeah, you can still get jail time here for growing. pisses me off, if i lived a mile (ONE FUCKING MILE!) north of here, i could have four plants growing at any time and no limit on what you have at home. you set up a rotation and keep it all! but no, Tennessee can't be bothered...there are bike trails, but most are former RR tracks, graveled etc. there are a couple of ATV/dirt bike trails that you could pedal on, if you didn't mind possibly being ran over...there is the Virginia Creeper Trail, which runs for 34 miles from Whitetop Mountain through Damascus (home of Appy Trail Days) to Abingdon. it is almost completely downhill into Damascus, and level from there to Abingdon...;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another exciting day of garden work...much nicer weather at least,i'm guessing the little bit of snow that stuck to the mountains is gone already...maybe some bits left on north faces...another harvest tonight,cookies and trop cherry for the most part...and down to like 4 un-sexed seedlings...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🏈 my streak of not giving two greasy farts about the super bowl remains unbroken!

but bike racing season is starting,gonna need to find a streaming service so i can watch the grand tours...and maybe get a training stand so i can pedal while i watch the races...or hope it's not so hellishly hot this summer...