What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to go run some dry ass errands...only 5% rH outside....that's dehydrated sun dried silica desiccated mummy fart dry...sure makes a swamp cooler super efficient though...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally! kogel bearings just came out with purple oversize pulley wheels for their kolossos cages!

1683589068008.png

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They definitely look cool 👍
they better,200 bux a set! the owner is gonna hook me up and let me just order the lower pulley or a mixed color set...i have two of the derailleur cages,one on the purple and blue themed bike so i want a purple for the lower pulley...and one in gold on my fat bike so the blue i already have will go on that

Drumskinz

they better,200 bux a set! the owner is gonna hook me up and let me just order the lower pulley or a mixed color set...i have two of the derailleur cages,one on the purple and blue themed bike so i want a purple for the lower pulley...and one in gold on my fat bike so the blue i already have will go on that
If you order now you should get them by :xmastree:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you order now you should get them by :xmastree:
naw,the company is like 45 miles away,presuming i pay tomorrow they'll be here by the end of the week...i'm still waiting on the custom handlebars and a brake caliper and lever from paul components...the handlebars are getting towards 12 weeks since i paid...but custom doesn't mean pulled off the shelf and crammed in a box...
and it is a complex bar to put together i would assume...lots of welds and bendy bits

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 19-13-02 (@unclefishstick) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Drumskinz

naw,the company is like 45 miles away,presuming i pay tomorrow they'll be here by the end of the week...i'm still waiting on the custom handlebars and a brake caliper and lever from paul components...the handlebars are getting towards 12 weeks since i paid...but custom doesn't mean pulled off the shelf and crammed in a box...
and it is a complex bar to put together i would assume...lots of welds and bendy bits

View attachment 18840030
But it would be nice to get them custom made pieces parts sometime soon…I know

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like another day of the ol' garden grind...lots of pots to wash,workshop to clean up,a trip to the grow store...never stop grinding....oh yeah,and still a crapload of trimming to deal with! and i just harvested more! so pumped!