Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
26359.jpg
26245.jpg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Was a good day. Started out rainy so hung inside and made eggs Benedict for brunch.
Cleaned up the led flower room to prepare for launch soon and cleaned the diaphragms in my solenoid valves over at my other spot. Wasn’t getting full closure and losing 20% of my rez fills to siphoning.
Fixed up and water tight like a frogs ass.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have some titanium Unc. I didnt want to say it because it would make you jealous. But I have a titanium grey AR-15. Well not titanium but titanium colored.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Would have sucked if he drove around my house. He would have hit my patio made of brick. It is elevated about a foot around with landscape block. Would have destroyed his car.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i really need to read my electric bills...for some reason it's been low lately,probably over charging in the past or generating cost have gone down...not complaining about bills under 200 bucks,just curious...
plants to harvest tonight so time to prune the next round of plants and get cuts off them...and time to do some cleaning....then again it's always time for something to be cleaned in the grow...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, how's it going? I hope everyone's gardens are kicking ass! Sorry I haven't been able to post in a while. Since the grey market kicked off up here, shit's slowed down, so I had to get a job to supplement the income :( Nothing too serious, don't worry, just part time construction with a friend. Fucking diarrhea world!