What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy fuck I have a headache. Sun got to me today. Only 12 square down. Need to get something growing again. Kind of bored in the evenings when I get done roofing.
i did 96 square today...of course that was square feet of grow areas mopped...and no roof time again...i have a little twinge in my elbow so right there with you!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally done for the day...pretty much got all the grow chores dealt with...only have 2 very dirty filter covers to change in the led room...4 lights to move out of there and the 2 hlg blackbirds to move in there...and up-pot the plants that will go in the led room....and stick a couple of trays of cuttings....after that it's autopilot for a few weeks...

just cleaned trays...used bleach for one,CLR for the other...the clr got it way cleaner at least in regards to water spots...

IMG_20230510_153330582.jpg
IMG_20230510_153338096.jpg

ipm day in veg....friday they get epsom and silica

IMG_20230510_155907087_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230510_155900197_HDR.jpg

and main flower....all full up again...need to get in and stake again

IMG_20230510_194314121.jpg
IMG_20230510_194322525.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
out of clr...i'll be sure to get more for the next time though,the water here comes out of the faucet as sticks of chalk it has so much calcium in it
I have to use a screwdriver to pry the water out of my faucet. Seriously every so often I used hydrochloric acid to clean the scale off my toilet because CLR cant do it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...just ordered the fancy pulleys yesterday...and already here! even the post office can be quick when it's only and hour drive....so yeah,pretty much taking the day off to do bike stuff...group ride tonight,but i do have trimming to deal with,got custies coming tomorrow...need to take the bottom bracket off the ogre and take it to have the bearings serviced...luckily i have a space bottom bracket the right size so that bike can remain in service...sorta need it to haul stuff...
back to it tomorrow,gotta get the led room set up and all the plants up-potted...really wish i had #4 pots...#5's are maybe a bit big,but #3's too small...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well bugger...split a trashbag in the workshop,spent medium everywhere and i just vacuumed yesterday dammit!!
time to play bike...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚲 alrighty,got the new pulley bling installed,just need to finish cleaning the bike and get another coat of wax on it...sorta got the ogre fixed up,need to run the other bottom bracket into the shop and get it serviced...about time for lunch

Latest posts

Latest posts